What's new

Israel wants to beat Iran in space race

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpaceIL, an Israeli foundation established in response to a contest Google started two years ago to challenge innovators around the world to advance private space exploration, is coming very close to meeting its goal of landing a craft on the moon.

The founders and directors of SpaceIL told The Times of Israel that they intend to launch a pod and land it on the moon in 2015.

Israeli flag will be planted on moon, company vows - Israel Today | Israel News

They are not trying to beat them. They are just competing for a contest. Israel already has a good space program.

SpaceIL, an Israeli foundation established in response to a contest Google started two years ago to challenge innovators around the world to advance private space exploration, is coming very close to meeting its goal of landing a craft on the moon.

The founders and directors of SpaceIL told The Times of Israel that they intend to launch a pod and land it on the moon in 2015.

Israeli flag will be planted on moon, company vows - Israel Today | Israel News

They are not trying to beat them. They are just competing for a contest. Israel already has a good space program.

Ansari X PRIZE | X PRIZE Foundation

Israel has US technology at its disposal :woot: .
Whatever info will Us have they will immediately share with Israel

IRAN :

Capsule.jpg

ISRAEL :

SpaceIL_Moon.jpg

Yes you can !!! :rofl:

@Programmer !!!

WTF is Haifa !? :drag:

Haifa is home to Israeli and International hi-tech companies, I dare say its the heart of Israel economy!
You can find a job in one of those companies, if you're really good! They don't discriminate! (But there are strict security measures in place of course)

Last edited by a moderator:
Haifa is home to Israeli and International hi-tech companies, I dare say its the heart of Israel economy!
You can find a job in one of those companies, if you're really good! They don't discriminate! (But there are strict security measures in place of course)
he is not asking you to explain what Haifa is. He is asking you why you put ''Haifa'' in your location and change one of your flags to the (illegal) zionist entity

Possibility of this so called ''Programmer''

1. he is a persian jew
2. he is a troll
3. he is a traitor

he is not asking you to explain what Haifa is. He is asking you why you put ''Haifa'' in your location and change one of your flags to the (illegal) zionist entity

The company I'm working with promoted me, as a result I'm required to work in their Haifa branch! :rolleyes: Its a 6 months assignment! :coffee:

Possibility of this so called ''Programmer''

1. he is a persian jew
2. he is a troll
3. he is a traitor

Wow! That's harsh! If you had follow my posts on this forum, you would know that I'm none of those! :pop:

1- I can't be a Jew since I'm an Atheist
2- I can't be a troll, I don't have the talent for it!
3- :angry:

Wow! That's harsh! If you had follow my posts on this forum, you would know that I'm none of those! :pop:

1- I can't be a Jew since I'm an Atheist
2- I can't be a troll, I don't have the talent for it!
3- :angry:
I hope whenever you sleep the thoughts of Ahmadi Roshan will haunt you

18211iranvictim.jpg

I hope whenever you sleep the thoughts of Ahmadi Roshan will haunt you
18211iranvictim.jpg

So let me get this straight! You accused me of being a traitor first, and now your implying that I have participated in death of Mr. Roshan?! You move fast!

You know it, I know it, and they (Intelligence agencies) know it that Iranian nuclear scientists are dying at the hand of MKO mercenaries, of course this attack could not have been carried out without the incompetence of the Iranian security forces who failed (and still do) to protect Iran's assets! I think people who failed to protect Mr. Roshan must be haunted by him in their dreams, not me, I don't want anyone to die (regardless of their nationality), especially not a scientist who happens to be an Iranian!

ok so it is number 3. you are a traitor

Please refer to my previous post.
I think we should get back to the topic of discussion, because I'm afraid that this topic is being derailed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom