What's new

Israel wants to beat Iran in space race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, don't worry about anything or anybody else. You can even sell your mother if it helps with making more money and advancing your career. After all, we don't subscribe to any ethical values or higher principles. Stick with the money and materials. Cause when you die, you carry all of it with you and nobody is gonna remember you anayway.

You see, that mentality is the very reason why a few million Jews can ride roughshod over hundreds of millions of Arabs and muslims. They don't sell their principles. You do...

Do tell what your ethical values are considering you list your location as "USA/Canada" I'm eager to hear.

Yeah, don't worry about anything or anybody else. You can even sell your mother if it helps with making more money and advancing your career. After all, we don't subscribe to any ethical values or higher principles. Stick with the money and materials. Cause when you die, you carry all of it with you and nobody is gonna remember you anayway.

You see, that mentality is the very reason why a few million Jews can ride roughshod over hundreds of millions of Arabs and muslims. They don't sell their principles. You do...

I'm not saying sell out your country of origin. Problem is with those Internet Iranians on here calling Programmer a traitor because he's doing a job in Israel. Meanwhile, those same Iranians would do the same if they were offered a job in Haifa, so its hypocritical of them to say that. He is not a traitor for simply working outside his country and particularly in Israel.

As for worrying about yourself, well of course you have to do that if you don't take care of yourself how can you take care of anyone else or your country for that matter?

Do tell what your ethical values are considering you list your location as "USA/Canada" I'm eager to hear.

Lol I just realized that he is in the US, calling Programmer a traitor because Programmer has a job he earned in Haifa. It's hypocrisy at its best and worst of all its just Internet patriotism I've seen it before it doesn't impress me.

who cares about your opinion pa.ki... go blow up some churches... there are full of infidels in it :lol:

That was really uncalled for Arasteh jan. He is one individual expressing his own opinion. Don't mix that with his ethnicity or nationality or favorite foods please. otherwise, we won't be able to get a word across to each other on this forum.

Actually it is more like this:

Israel

amos2.jpg

0148.jpg

65657671.jpg

81097491.jpg

84334744.jpg

54245030.jpg

Iran
Iran

13_9003260152_L600.jpg

Navid-and-Zafar-Iranian-satellites1.jpg

@Arasteh

Uncivilized Irani have some manners, you come onto a Pakistani defence forum and disrespect Pakistani nationality.
Pak.i listen, i am not the one or my compatriots were not the people who started first hostility and badmouthing against Iran... but alqaeda loving people like you started the hostility. But trust me, whenever you attack us, there will be always one of us who will bash your savage mouth in and deform your face.
You're just jealous Programmer was given a great rewarding job in Haifa while you are suffering in Iran under a sanctioned economy and unemployed.
Jealous of Programmer ? seriously, we patriotic Iranians will never hand over Iran even if they gave us the whole world. I think you are mistaking us with your own kind who give locations of your mudhouses to CIA drone operators in California for only 5 dollars :lol:

As for your pro-terrorism remark we will deal with your uncivilized self soon.
Ooooohh... you will send Alqaeda or Taliban to me ? :lol:
first secure your country then talk

btw, i am not pro terrorism, please remind me again how many of the 9/11 suicide bombers where from pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
Pak.i listen, i am not the one or my compatriots were not the people who started first hostility and badmouthing against Iran... but alqaeda loving people like you started the hostility. But trust me, whenever you attack us, there will be always one of us who will bash your savage mouth in and deform your face.

Jealous of Programmer ? seriously, we patriotic Iranians will never hand over Iran even if they gave us the whole world. I think you are mistaking us with your own kind who give locations of your mudhouses to CIA drone operators in California for only 5 dollars :lol:

btw, i am not pro terrorism, please remind me again how many of the 9/11 suicide bombers where form pakistan

Do us a favor and go back to your desert, we don't want Iranian trash on this forum.

I'm not saying sell out your country of origin. Problem is with those Internet Iranians on here calling Programmer a traitor because he's doing a job in Israel. Meanwhile, those same Iranians would do the same if they were offered a job in Haifa, so its hypocritical of them to say that. He is not a traitor for simply working outside his country and particularly in Israel.

As for worrying about yourself, well of course you have to do that if you don't take care of yourself how can you take care of anyone else or your country for that matter?

Lol I just realized that he is in the US, calling Programmer a traitor because Programmer has a job he earned in Haifa. It's hypocrisy at its best and worst of all its just Internet patriotism I've seen it before it doesn't impress me.

I'm willing to bet he is either a child, or just someone really ignorant. If someone thinks a persons religion/birthplace makes them a good/bad person, I don't even know what to say about that. It's funny though, that the same people would say Israel is terrible for not helping people (according to them), yet anyone Israel does work with is a traitor. Damned if you do, damned if you don't really.

Do us a favor and go back to your desert, we don't want Iranian trash on this forum.
Go back to your mudhouse and plan your next suicide bombing mission... dont plan the mission on your mudhouse walls though, buy a decent piece of paper and plan it accordingly

btw, i am not pro terrorism, please remind me again how many of the 9/11 suicide bombers where from pakistan

No comment to be made here, I'm just quoting you. Your words do more to discredit you, than anything I could ever possibly say...

I'm willing to bet he is either a child, or just someone really ignorant. If someone thinks a persons religion/birthplace makes them a good/bad person, I don't even know what to say about that. It's funny though, that the same people would say Israel is terrible for not helping people (according to them), yet anyone Israel does work with is a traitor. Damned if you do, damned if you don't really.

Nobody said that where you are born makes you a bad person. We said if any Iranian goes and works in our biggest enemy nation, then he/she is a traitor.

Did you hear that wrestling will probably be removed from the olympics.

Yes I think he's a teenager, you can tell by his manner of communicating, some street trash from Iran comes online bad mouths people, calling other people traitors. I think he is one of Iran's frustrated unemployed youth, probably at an internet cafe, hopefully the people who work at the Internet cafe tell him to leave soon.

Lol

Yes I think he's a teenager, you can tell by his manner of communicating, some street trash from Iran comes online bad mouths people, calling other people traitors. I think he is one of Iran's frustrated unemployed youth, probably at an internet cafe, hopefully the people who work at the Internet cafe tell him to leave soon.

Lol

lame.... :coffee:

he is a traitor because he is living in the enemy country where they threaten to attack Iran every hour.the guy is a traitor because he simply can not return to Iran because he has done a crime according to Iranian rules.

anyway....dude,sanctioned Iran still is 20 time richer than pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom