What's new

Israel wants to beat Iran in space race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your section? This section isn't "your" section, it is apart of the forum. I didn't really mean the comment about bombing Iran but your countrymen who is flaming needs a reality check.

By the way I can reverse your comment and say, you would do yourself a favor by not coming to our forum.

Remove Iranian section and nobody would come to this forum. As you see we mainly stay in our own section here.

Remove Iranian section and nobody would come to this forum. As you see we mainly stay in our own section here.

The Iranian section is for us to talk about Iran not necessarily to give you people an Iranian-only section. Same goes for other sections.

The Iranian section is for us to talk about Iran not necessarily to give you people an Iranian-only section. Same goes for other sections.

We don't want Iranian only section. But what others where suggesting, is that you clearly hate Iran so much. So why bother yourself to come here and interact with Iranians? If I hated a group that much I wouldn't want to go near them.

Ḥashshāshīn;3919830 said:
@Arasteh Ignore that guy, he's a troll. Most Pakistanis support Iran and are not so ignorant.

Wrong, many Pakistanis like Ahmadinejad not necessarily Iran. Question should be do most Iranians like Pakistan? Answer is no, there is a reason why no country in the region truly likes Iran, neither Turkiye, KSA, Gulf countries, Afghanistan, Pakistan, nor Azerbaijan.

Last edited by a moderator:

I commend you for removing your hateful comment. Hopefully you realized the wrong in you words and you should realize that this site is a magnet for nationalists and trolls of all nationalities which means it's not wise to judge a group of people based on PDF. From now on I hope we can talk about Iran.

Wrong, many Pakistanis like Ahmadinejad not necessarily Iran. Question should be do most Iranians like Pakistan? Answer is no, there is a reason why no country in the region truly likes Iran, neither Turkiye, KSA, Gulf countries, Afghanistan, Pakistan, nor Azerbaijan.

Afghans mainly like Iranians. Even if they don't like our government. Go ask @Ahmad or @Sher Malang. Then compare that with their opinions on Pakistan.

As far as hatred, Pakistan has far bigger enemies then Iran. You are pretty much surrounded by enemies.

Last edited by a moderator:
again Iran of 1400/1300 is more developed than nowdays of Pakistan....

Pakistan is more technologically advance than photoshop power Iran. Iran's technological achievements have been exaggerated and many of them hoaxed and photoshopped.

You even photoshop missile testing because a missile failed to fire, lol and you want to fight Israel? When some of your missiles can't get off the ground? Lol

Maybe the chemicals Saddam dropped on your population is interfering with your mental process, lol.

because there is nothing in Pakistan to be liked by Iranian.but honesty...who likes Pakistan?

no problem !!! everybody hate USA too :coffee:

Pakistan is more technologically advance than photoshop power Iran. Iran's technological achievements have been exaggerated and many of them hoaxed and photoshopped.

You even photoshop missile testing because a missile failed to fire, lol and you want to fight Israel? When some of your missiles can't get off the ground? Lol

Maybe them chemicals Saddam dropped on your population is interfering with your mental process, lol.
Atleast whatever we do, we dont get defeated by a zorostrian military general Manekshaw bhai :lol:
he singlehandedly forced you to surrender :lol: how does it feel Pak.i..

because there is nothing in Pakistan to be liked by Iranian.but honesty...who likes Pakistan?

Pakistan offered Iran technological assistance with Iran's nuclear program which you otherwise wouldn't have. Though of course an ungrateful person like yourself would not know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom