What's new

Israel wants to beat Iran in space race

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has been derailed anyway... I might as well clarify some issues here.

Degree of irrationality shown by some Iranian members is unbelievable! You jump to conclusion very quickly and you try to condemn someone you don't know anything about. I would go so far as to say some of you should be recruited by the Iranian government to work as interrogator in Kahrizak and Evin. Your mentality of accusing innocent people is just like the interrogators there!

So instead of responding to your accusations I just share a little bit of my story with you, its very fast paced, so try to keep up:

8 years ago, I was accepted into one of the top universities in the United States to pursue a degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, I graduated top of my class :cool:. Despite having the opportunity to stay in the U.S. like thousands of others, I decided to go back to Iran, because the money wasn't the only thing I cared about! (It still isn't).

I wanted to serve my country. I returned to Iran in September 2008, unlike many I didn't look for a job, instead I had other plans, to start my own company in the area of semiconductor design and manufacturing, the company ended up failing gloriously! I can't disclose any details because of the legal reasons. But I tell you this, lots of money was lost, and the ordered equipment was never delivered!

Bankrupt, I tried going back to U.S. to at least continue my studies and work there, despite obtaining the offer letter, the U.S. embassy in Turkey denied me entry to U.S. (They didn't trust me because of the fact that I had returned to Iran! Funny thing is that they ask you if you would go back to your country when you finished your studies and you're supposed to say: Yes!)

I had series of ups and downs in Iran, they're better to remain unspoken!
In December 2009 I decided to apply for a job in Sweden, and they accepted me...
such a lame story, you want us to believe a Sweden company hires an Iranian, and then directly sends him to Israel, and then Israel accept him, in a sensitive job that may lead to technology transfer! nice try.

1- US or Canada don't have an existential adversity to Iran. Our national interests don't inherently collide.
2- I live here and I do my fair bit to counter the near monopoly of Zionist and pro-israeli media onslaught against Iran.
3- I have turned down offers to work with the RCMP and certain US government contracts that I felt conflicted with Iranian interests.

1- Israel doesn't have any existential adversity with Iran either, you must have forgotten that in midst of war, when your Muslim brothers in Persian Gulf countries were helping Saddam wholeheartedly to kill Iranian women and children it was Israel that provided Iran with weapons, if they hadn't destroyed Osirak we might have been annihilated by Saddam's nuclear bomb.

2- Well that is nothing new! We already knew about the regime's elements in Canada and U.S. Send my regards to Mr. Khavari.

3- No, you did wrong! as Iran's cultural attache to Ottawa has instructed you, you have to penetrate deep into heart of the enemy!

such a lame story, you want us to believe a Sweden company hires an Iranian, and then directly sends him to Israel, and then Israel accept him, in a sensitive job that may lead to technology transfer! nice try.

No, I don't want you to believe anything! But you would be amazed by the success of Iranians in European and American countries.

There goes my day off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom