What's new

Israel wants to beat Iran in space race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the page where Iranians attacked a guy for making money to feed his family who was than defended by a Pakistani which in the Iranian point of view warrants attacks on Pakistan.

They insulted a Pakistani & at that my own kith & kin ! :angry:

Betaa abbb buchhhh !

@TheJewverine : Bro, I wanted to ask you about Ramla ! Whenever the Palestinian-Israel fighting has occurred is that city safe or has it also seen violence in the past 2-3 decades up til the present ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@TheJewverine : Bro, I wanted to ask you about Ramla ! Whenever the Palestinian-Israel fighting has occurred is that city safe or has it also seen violence in the past 2-3 decades up til the present ?

It has definitely seen a decrease in violence due to counter measures taken by the gov't, as you obviously know the whole region is a bit testy, but I would say overall (especially when you take into consideration the history of Ramla, and the current racial diversity, it is doing quite well, even more so in recent years)

Last edited by a moderator:
It has definitely seen a decrease in violence due to counter measures taken by the gov't, as you obviously know the whole region is a bit testy, but I would say overall (especially when you take into consideration the history of Ramla, and the current racial diversity, it is doing quite well, even more so in recent years)

Thanks I'm glad to hear that ! :tup:

They insulted a Pakistani & at that my own kith & kin ! :angry:

Betaa abbb buchhhh !
My little friend...
6021_LaieA_013.gif

I am not willing to get involved but he insulted them as well. I am starting to sympathize with them as most of people are turning against them. That's not fair, they don't represent the regime, believe it or not they are people just like us. They are no more as they used to be...I want a fair fight with them...
382221_Laie_53.gif

My little friend...
6021_LaieA_013.gif

I am not willing to get involved but he insulted them as well. I am starting to sympathize with them as most of people are turning against them. That's not fair, they don't represent the regime, believe it or not they are people just like us. They are no more as they used to be...I want a fair fight with them...
382221_Laie_53.gif

Dude you're talking to the wrong person; you took a dig at Pakistan & I went ape sh*t on you & you're supposed to be my brother ! :lol:

Nothing comes before Pakistan or a Pakistani & this is a lesson I don't want any of our friends or foes to forget ! :angry:

Well almost nothing; Liverpool F.C ! :kiss3:

Dude you're talking to the wrong person; you took a dig at Pakistan & I went ape sh*t on you & you're supposed to be my brother ! :lol:

Nothing comes before Pakistan or a Pakistani & this is a lesson I don't want any of our friends or foes to forget ! :angry:

Negative.

I can hold off all the Indians on this forum but you Pakistanis living in Pakistan need to pick up the slack. :sniper:

Anyway all the over-nationalistic Persians left once the balance tipped a bit and so I will make my leave. :tsk:

Negative.

I can hold off all the Indians on this forum but you Pakistanis living in Pakistan need to pick up the slack. :sniper:

Anyway all the over-nationalistic Persians left once the balance tipped a bit and so I will make my leave. :tsk:

What slack ? :what:

You are supposed to like my post and agree with me, what's wrong with you this time Buttstrong!
464519_t2.gif

You are supposed to like my post and agree with me, what's wrong with you this time Buttstrong!
464519_t2.gif

Oh..oh sorry, my liege ! :oops:

You're absolutely spot on; Pakistan-Iran are like brothers & they should be treated like such ! :kiss3:

What slack ? :what:

Izzat kii baat hai.

Read the garbage comments against Pakistan on this thread and they all stemmed from a comment that did not even insult Iran. Even though that one guy got banned the rest were all thanking him ergo they hold the same views. Pick up the slack in defending Pakistan. :wave:

Oh..oh sorry, my liege ! :oops:

You're absolutely spot on; Pakistan-Iran are like brothers & they should be treated like such ! :kiss3:

109619_susel.gif

This is going too far, slow down my friend, I meant friendship with the people not regime.

Izzat kii baat hai.

Read the garbage comments against Pakistan on this thread and they all stemmed from a comment that did not even insult Iran. Even though that one guy got banned the rest were all thanking him ergo they hold the same views. Pick up the slack in defending Pakistan. :wave:

Why bother ? All I want is the Gas from the Iranian Gas Pipeline; a business relation at most !

God Bless them but I don't really give a foOk right now, I'm more preoccupied elsewhere. After I've solved my mess & they've solved their mess we can have a good relation like we had during the time of the Shah - a true friend of Pakistan. Till then, I'm busy & they're busy & I haven't the time to reply to petty provocations from a Nation in deeper sh*t than I am.

109619_susel.gif

This is going too far, slow down my friend, I meant friendship with the people not regime.

What ? :what:

But I already took it to the next level; I've started dating an Iranian Girl ! :undecided:

This is true, Iranians on their own forums talk very badly about Pakistanis and they have finally done it here, so well done. As for Turkish member I think it was MertKhan who told us about these two-faced Iranians, though I already knew it before hand.

I honestly just pity Iranians, completely sanctioned, hopeless economy, travel bans, live in a desert, nobody in the region likes them because of their behavior, and worst of all they are about to be bombed by both US and Israel.

Hopefully, Pakistani members will realize who Iranians really are.
i don't know about future, but right now your dear US is bombarding your cities using their drones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom