What's new

Israel wants to beat Iran in space race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koochik-e hameh bachehhayeh eerooni

Unfortunately, many Iranians on the outside internalize all the negative press and media warfare waged against us and think somehow we must not be worthy enough or there must be something inherently wrong with us or that we are to blame for all the hatred and unpleasantness directed at Iranians. And while I'm very much for taking a critical look at ourselves and don't believe us to be perfect, I don't believe others to be saints, filled with pure intentions, either. In fact, I find Iranians to be way more optimistic and open-minded towards outsiders, than vice versa. For example, a native American or Canadian individual will most likely inherently distrust and dislike Iranians. But the same won't be true for an Iranian, despite having suffered way more at their hands, than the other way around.

We have been the target of aggression and demonizations from the West many times in our contemporary history, long before the Islamic revolution, and will continiue to be so long after it, as long as we go against certain interests. We need to clearly and unambiguously understand this simple fact. I only wish our educational system would explain that principle to our pupils in terms of our national interests, instead of couching it in religious terms.

We are all suffering because of our regimes mistakes. Iranians are victims of their regime policy like most people in the region.

oh baby !!!
ak.gif

Thank you for your understanding! :cheers:

4- Programmer working for sensitive Israeli company is like you going to Iran and offering your expertise to a sensitive Iranian company. If you doin't have a problem with that, why don't you go ahead and do it and then we will talk.

I'm working with an American company that happens to have a branch in Israel! :coffee:

:woot:

4 ) Chile

19 ) Russia

OYE !!!
890621_LaieA_024.gif

It is citation per document, OYE....

Chile: C'62,653/D'3,322=18.86
Russia: C'59,669/D'8,567=6.96

You Iranians gloating about how smart you are but all i see here is by majority a bunch of infantile morons.

You Iranians gloating about how smart you are but all i see here is by majority a bunch of infantile morons.

big show :coffee:

more sources ... P.L.Z :rolleyes:

They had chemicals dropped on them you have to forgive them for their stupidity...

Ḥashshāshīn;3919992 said:
Is Irani offensive? Iranians are called Irani in Urdu, don't think he meant offence.

Why are you sucking up to them?? The Turks were right about these guys, two faced. They started the mud slinging and want to be seen as if A1 was bullying them.

Yeah, don't worry about anything or anybody else. You can even sell your mother if it helps with making more money and advancing your career. After all, we don't subscribe to any ethical values or higher principles. Stick with the money and materials. Cause when you die, you carry all of it with you and nobody is gonna remember you anayway.

You see, that mentality is the very reason why a few million Jews can ride roughshod over hundreds of millions of Arabs and muslims. They don't sell their principles. You do...

During my days at the university I seen people like you, most of them had full-ride scholarships from the Iranian regime, however they didn't really deserve it! Of course you should repay the government for its "act of kindness" but, I have no love for the regime currently occupying Iran, my allegiance has been and always will be with my country! Not with the Orwellian nuts who rule it! ;)

Why are you sucking up to them?? The Turks were right about these guys, two faced. They started the mud slinging and want to be seen as if A1 was bullying them.

This is true, Iranians on their own forums talk very badly about Pakistanis and they have finally done it here, so well done. As for Turkish member I think it was MertKhan who told us about these two-faced Iranians, though I already knew it before hand.

I honestly just pity Iranians, completely sanctioned, hopeless economy, travel bans, live in a desert, nobody in the region likes them because of their behavior, and worst of all they are about to be bombed by both US and Israel.

Hopefully, Pakistani members will realize who Iranians really are.

They had chemicals dropped on them you have to forgive them for their stupidity...

Basically they are saying they tossed all that trash on Pakistan because of that ONE comment you made which had NOTHING to do with Iran.

STOP FIGHTING PEOPLE and check out justin beiber's recent pic!
4256911754_ugly_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

This is true, Iranians on their own forums talk very badly about Pakistanis and they have finally done it here, so well done. As for Turkish member I think it was MertKhan who told us about these two-faced Iranians, though I already knew it before hand.

I honestly just pity Iranians, completely sanctioned, hopeless economy, travel bans, live in a desert, nobody in the region likes them because of their behavior, and worst of all they are about to be bombed by both US and Israel.

Hopefully, Pakistani members will realize who Iranians really are.

Even the members I usually get along with here from Iran are scumbags. Shocking..... anyway now at least I won't feel so bad when my tax money goes to Israeli weaponry that will be leveling Iran back to 500 BC. Afterwards we can really compare Pakistan to Iran and see which is better, Iranians are so confident they will win the match up. :lol:
@bozorgmehr hypocrite with a US location flag and Canada written as a secondary location. :rolleyes: You do realize US is considered the big devil in Iran?? What does that make you than considering you are supposedly living in both US and Canada which is basically just another American state??

Tough talk coming from a country that just unveiled a "fighter jet" made out of plastic and photoshop...

:rolleyes:

Qaher-3131.jpg

How long you think they will defend their skies with those babies?? :woot: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically they are saying they tossed all that trash on Pakistan because of that ONE comment you made which had NOTHING to do with Iran.

I know, but its called "build up" they will use any reason, but in the end resort back to their natural behavior. They're upset and raging about the Qaher 313 photoshop scandal, they've been exposed as a photoshop jokers.

Either way lets not worry too much about this, Mods have taken care of the troll and further action can possibly taken against the Iranian rioters on the forum.

- On Topic: Israel's space program is far more advance than Iran's. Israel's space program is far better funded and researched, their laboratories are also more advance. Israel currently has 6 satellites orbiting Earth, as far as I know Iran has
1. So as far as space race goes Israel has already won it, they made it to space back in the 80's if I'm correct.

Satellites in Orbit

Israel : 6

Iran : 1 (Possibly not sure if still active)

Even the members I usually get along with here from Iran are scumbags. Shocking..... anyway now at least I won't feel so bad when my tax money goes to Israeli weaponry that will be leveling Iran back to 500 BC. Afterwards we can really compare Pakistan to Iran and see which is better, Iranians are so confident they will win the match up. :lol:
@bozorgmehr hypocrite with a US location flag and Canada written as a secondary location. :rolleyes: You do realize US is considered the big devil in Iran?? What does that make you than considering you are supposedly living in both US and Canada which is basically just another American state??

How long you think they will defend their skies with those babies?? :woot: :rolleyes:

hahahaa kingmamba u devil:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom