What's new

Israel senior intelligence officer assassinated

I am not against helping Palestine. If every Muslim country in the region stood with them, we could make Israel agree to an acceptable solution. That would include "all options are on the table". Will that happen? No, these countries prefer having good relations with America.

About Syria: we should have pressured Assad to step down and bring a puppet to power just like in Egypt. He and his Alawites would still control the military. This would have defused tensions greatly. It's too late for that, but he can still create a power sharing formula with moderate elements of the opposition. I would also prefer if Hezbollah quit their enmity towards Israel.

Overall, I am in favor of a stable Middle East with fewer interethnic and sectarian violence.

I agree that cracking down should have been avoided, obviously it's too late for that. And about the Middle East, we all want stability, however the stability would be one without any change. Keep in mind we need a lot more than just stability and unity to become free people.

What do you what Hezbollah to become?

I agree that cracking down should have been avoided, obviously it's too late for that. And about the Middle East, we all want stability, however the stability would be one without any change. Keep in mind we need a lot more than just stability and unity to become free people.

What do you what Hezbollah to become?

I am personally against endless conflict. Considering that the 2006 war brought little benefits and much pain, it would be better if it had been avoided. It would be very unpopular, but they should come to terms with Israel. I know you disagree with this.

I am personally against endless conflict. Considering that the 2006 war brought little benefits and much pain, it would be better if it had been avoided. It would be very unpopular, but they should come to terms with Israel. I know you disagree with this.

They can mind their own business but nobody needs to 'come to terms' with Israel, whatever that means....

Hezbollah as an organization has no cause if it recognizes the Israeli occupation, they can't come to terms with Israel or else they might as well be dismantled. You go overboard by demanding from all people to not only accept Israel's occupation but to come to terms with it. Which is honestly weird, that means you sympathize with that pariah state.

What Hezbollah needs to do is make it clear to Iran that it won't participate in Syria and that Iran should also let go of Syria. But, I fear Iran is joining the Western camp and serving their interests. Trust me, the world would never allow the situation to be like this if they were really anti Iran, they're pro regime and pro Iran. It's almost like Iran is serving their interests now.

The Arab people as a whole don't need to recognize a criminal state, we should all just refuse to have any relations with them, refuse to trade with them and support the Palestinian people until Israel ends it's immoral occupation and until the Palestinians get a fully sovereign state. The problem is that our leaders are the scum of the earth and don't reflect upon their peoples wishes. It's very necessary to topple every regime in power in every Arab nation and let the people take up matters.

There is indeed a strategic realignment from America. But they want to distance themselves from the Sunni monarchies and the Middle East all together.

But they want to distance themselves from the Sunni monarchies and the Middle East all together.
lol , mate thats the first time i read that kind of statement .

how come ?

so u mean west is on assad's camp not visa vers ?

look again bro :) west is trying its best to topple assad and bring the fight to iran .

I actually see it that they dislike the opposition more than the regime, however they do dislike both. I'm not sure how this fairs for Iran just yet.

There is indeed a strategic realignment from America. But they want to distance themselves from the Sunni monarchies and the Middle East all together.

I doubt it, if they distanced themselves from the Middle East many things would have changed by now, they're still very heavily interfering in our affairs along with the West. They actually prefer monarchies and dictatorships, including the Syrian regime.

I actually see it that they dislike the opposition more than the regime, however they do dislike both. I'm not sure how this fairs for Iran just yet.
i agree that they dislike both , but as u mentioned , they dislike assad much more .

thus saying that "iran is turning to west because they're supporting assad in syria" is pretty much false .

thats IMHO brother .....

i agree that they dislike both , but as u mentioned , they dislike assad much more .

thus saying that "iran is turning to west because they're supporting assad in syria" is pretty much false .

thats IMHO brother .....

Iran isn't, however the West is allowing the tide to turn into Assad's favor. I believe the past can't be implemented in the future anymore. We can't have this axis of resistance anymore since the region is changing and it's too costly. New methods need to be developed, Hezbollah can't expect that the smuggling routes in Syria will exist forever. They need to do what Hamas is doing, treat the situation as if they're under a siege. I believe the Syrian regime needs to go, this is too much suffering the Syrian people have gone through. The rebels aren't against the policy of the resistance if that's what Iran is concerned about. They are starting to produce their own artillery and a post war Syria still could mean that weapons can reach Lebanon. Even if it can't we have to accept reality that the Syrian people seek to topple the regime and we must respect their right to that. We are losing much more than we can gain, this is bad for Iran the resistance as a whole. Strategy needs to be put into effect, we can't go on like this.

Bro pardon me but in this case u know nothing.u dont know how israel is thirsty to syrian resistance and middle east blood.u think assad is dictator but dont know even before 2012 about 75% of syrian people wanted him in power and in a election surely would select him.
assad is not mubarak an israli lover he is not atheist like ben ali.
u just think bashar should go.why should he go?to swap him with a puppet and israeli lover.
between whole of arab countries syria is the only country that is and also remained in axis of resistant and anti zionist,and the reson that west support rebels in syria just is this case.
I believe much respect for u but please grow up and do not defend zionist wahabi killers.

Back
Top Bottom