What's new

Israel senior intelligence officer assassinated

You can always be an appologists, but, truth is that EU banned Hizballah because of this incident which proves that other 3rd parties have also confirmed their role. BTW, their list for terrorism is very long. 1993 in kuwait, 1994 in UK, ...
well you can always call me anything but I you still can't prove that hezbollah did the bombing in Bulgaria on no evidence and europe branding mean nothing , USA court also sentenced Iran to pay for 11 september and this alone must show you how messed up ,absurd and irrational these westerners are.
and again in 1994 they blamed Hezbollah but provided no proof and Hezbollah also never acknowledged that and honestly they arrested palestinian this time not even a single lebanese and Don't you think hezbollah if wanted to make a car bomb would have used more than 20 pound of explossive ?
The Israeli Ambassador and British intelligence experts blamed pro-Iranian extremists, allegedly linked to Hezbollah. Thirteen hours later another car bomb exploded outside Balfour House, the headquarters in London of the main Jewish organisations, injuring six.[2]

Five Palestinians were arrested in London in January 1995 in connection with the bombings. In December 1996, two of them, both Palestinian science graduates educated in the UK, Jawad Botmeh and Samar Alami, were found guilty of "conspiracy to cause explosions" at the Old Bailey. They were sentenced to 20 years in jail, and lost their appeal in 2001.

Botmeh was released from prison on 5 August 2008.

and what happened in 1993 in kuwait I'm not familiar with that ?

I think we should just leave Israel alone, really, it is not worth bothering them, it is an Arab fight, why do we Persians have to intervene ?

Let them destroy each other and watch from the sidelines, just like how we did pre1979

o_O:o:
It is exactly what they do. Have you forget what they did in Bulgaria in 1-2 years ago?

That was never proved. ;)

Only the fact that Netanyahu blames Hezbollah only 30 minutes after incident shows how genuine their claims are.

Terrorist groups usually take responsibility for their actions to receive the credit for it. Not even one single terrorist incident they blamed Hezbollah for, has not been acknowledged by Hezbollah nor they are proved. Bulgaria and 2 bombings in Argentina are the most prominent ones.

This had nothing to do with Hezbollah or Iran, it was a random act by an individual who probably had his home demolished and suffered on a consistent basis.

That was never proved. ;)

Only the fact that Netanyahu blames Hezbollah only 30 minutes after incident shows how genuine their claims are.

Terrorist groups usually take responsibility for their actions to receive the credit for it. Not even one single terrorist incident they blamed Hezbollah for, has not been acknowledged by Hezbollah nor they are proved. Bulgaria and 2 bombings in Argentina are the most prominent ones.
I don't know what kind of proof you are talking about, but when courts, not governments, who are independent from governments in EU, USA, and other civilized countries, confirm their role and issue a verdict for them, it proves everything. Anyway, they also terror Dr. Shahpour Bakhtiar in France, They terror Ghasemlou in Germany, and tons of other terrors, and all of them got examined in the court and verdicts issued. Hizballah is by far the most terrorist group in the ME, probably except for their brothers in AQ, and it is really ridiculous to be apologists for them.

I don't know what kind of proof you are talking about, but when courts, not governments, who are independent from governments in EU, USA, and other civilized countries, confirm their role and issue a verdict for them, it proves everything. Anyway, they also terror Dr. Shahpour Bakhtiar in France, They terror Ghasemlou in Germany, and tons of other terrors, and all of them got examined in the court and verdicts issued. Hizballah is by far the most terrorist group in the ME, probably except for their brothers in AQ, and it is really ridiculous to be apologists for them.

which court ? the same court that said Iran and Hezbollah must pay compensation to the Victims of 9/11 ?
and what's the relation between the assasination of Dr. Shahpour Bakhtiar or Ghasemlou with hezbollah ?

I think we should just leave Israel alone, really, it is not worth bothering them, it is an Arab fight, why do we Persians have to intervene ?

Let them destroy each other and watch from the sidelines, just like how we did pre1979
I think after the Syrian war is over there should be no more interference in the Arab world. But we all know that is not going to happen...

which court ? the same court that said Iran and Hezbollah must pay compensation to the Victims of 9/11 ?
and what's the relation between the assasination of Dr. Shahpour Bakhtiar or Ghasemlou with hezbollah ?
There is no point in discussing with an apologists who does not even know the basics of independence of court and government in civilized countries. Anyway, take a look at this wiki as an example:
Mykonos restaurant assassinations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is no point in discussing with an apologists who does not even know the basics of independence of court and government in civilized countries. Anyway, take a look at this wiki as an example:
Mykonos restaurant assassinations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
what's the relation between mykonos assassination and hezbollah ? you still failed to show us that.
here we are talking about hezbollah not another group.

and an advice to you instead of resorting to calling others this and that prove your point . you here made a claim and then started to made accusation without proof ,then started to put forward unproven accusation as the base of your argument after those thing were pointed out by several member then you put forward unrelated cases for your argument and resorted to brand others as this and that .
Do you think here you are making a strong case ?

what's the relation between mykonos assassination and hezbollah ? you still failed to show us that.
here we are talking about hezbollah not another group.

and an advice to you instead of resorting to calling others this and that prove your point . you here made a claim and then started to made accusation without proof ,then started to put forward unproven accusation as the base of your argument after those thing were pointed out by several member then you put forward unrelated cases for your argument and resorted to brand others as this and that .
Do you think here you are making a strong case ?
have you reading disability?
The trial began in October 1993.[2] In the trial the German court found Kazem Darabi, an Iranian who worked as a grocer in Berlin, Abdolraham Banihashemi, a Iranian intelligence officer, and Lebanese Abbas Hossein Rhayel, guilty of murder and sentenced them to life in prison. Two other Lebanese, Youssef Amin and Mohamed Atris, were convicted of being accessories to murder. Abol Hassan Bani Sadr took part in the trial as a witness and told the court that the killings had been personally ordered by Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and then president All Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani.[2] There was also a getaway driver named Farajollah Haider (aka Abu Ja'far).
Those lebanese were Hizballah members.

Good riddance ..he was probably behind the murders of Iranian scientists and many innocent Palestinian civilians. What goes around comes around. How does it feel Zionists? Are you enjoying it? I hope your scientists are killed too.

have you reading disability?

Those lebanese were Hizballah members.
I didn't knew being lebanian means being part of Hezbollah .

by the way do you want to knew on what base the court reached to the conclusion that Rafsanjani and Khamenei ordered the assassination ?
The Middle East: What did you reveal about the Iranian regime's activities against its opponents abroad?

Bani Sadr: "Information and facts by themselves, don't tell much if one does not explain the ties which link them, if one does not show their structure with a revealing global outlook. That is what I did. I broke up the terrorist structure of the. Iranian state. I showed that there are 17 organisations, located in different ministries, in charge of terrorism. I was able to tell the prosecutor at Berlin: 'Here are the networks, with their functions, here are the chiefs, with their names'. Each piece of information, each fact, then fitted exactly in this frame. To the point that the prosecutor told me: 'Now, everything is clear!' But more than anything else, I explained that within the framework of the Vilayat Fakih, Iran's constitutional law, to sentence somebody to death is the decision of the Guide (Ayatollah Khamanei). Nobody else can do it, neither a mullah, nor a minister. Ideologically, it's not possible to have somebody killed without a religious sentence issued by the Guide himself. It cannot be a political decision. The Iranian regime cannot deny what I am saying, and when they say that I am insulting Khamenei, they are in fact acknowledging that these murders are not justified from a religious point of view."

TME: You are accusing the top Iranian leaders of being guilty of taking the decision to murder their opponents?

Bani Sadr: "Absolutely. In 1987, President Rafsanjani issued the order to create a special council for affairs which should remain absolutely secret and not subject to decisions or discussion by the Majlis (Parliament). These secret affairs included confidential contacts with foreign countries, arms purchases and the manhunt of opponents. The members of this council include Khamenei, Rafsanjani, Velayati (Minister of Foreign Affairs), Besharati (Interior Minister), Fallahian (Intelligence Minister), Mohsen Rezai (Commander of the Revolutionary Guards), Reyshari, (former head of the secret services, now head of Khamenei's Special Bureau), and Hijazi (head of intelligence in Khamenei's Bureau)."

TME: So it was Khamenei and this special council who decided to kill Said Charafkandi, then secretary-general of the Democratic Party of Kurdistan, Iran, (KDPI) in Berlin's Mykonos restaurant, on 17 September 1992. This dirty job was not left to somebody like Fallahian?

Bani Sadr: "Fallahian is a follower of the system: he cannot take life or death decisions without being sure the act is permitted religiously, and that it has a political interest."

TME: And it was the same thing for Ghassemlou (previous secretary-general of the KDPI, murdered in Vienna on 13 July 1989)?

Bani Sadr: It was the same thing - and even clearer, since the people who killed him were sent directly by Rafsanjani himself.

TME: Why are the Iranian leaders killing Kurdish opponents like Said Charafkandi? Are they really a threat to the regime?

Bani Sadr: "No... But the people who are ruling Iran are obsessed by the idea that the Kurds are dependent on their chief. If he is killed, they believe they will scatter and the problem is over. Under the Qadjars and the Pahlavis, it was the same thing. The mullahs are the heirs of these despots. There is another reason, an internal one. This regime feels threatened. By killing its opponents abroad it calls everybody to order.

TME: How many people were involved in Said Charafkandi's murder in Berlin? Bani Sadr: Kazem Darabi (an Iranian) was the operative, acting from his base in Berlin, with the assistance of four Lebanese: Yussef Amin, Abbas Rahil, whosefingerprints were identified on a pistol, Mohammed Atris, and Atallah Ayad. But the chief of the team was Abdul Rahman Bani Hashemi, also known under the name of Sharif. He came to Germany through Poland 10 days before the murder, with a Lebanese passport, and returned to Iran through Lebanon. Like his two brothers, Abdul Rahman Bani Hashemi he works for VAVAK (Ministry of Information and Security). Among the embassy officials, a man called Jafari was also involved."

TME: How did you collect all this information?

Bani Sadr: "Some of the information was collected by my own sources inside Iran, identified under the collective name A. Two other people, two individuals, also testified (before the German prosecutor) anonymously: they are known as B and C.

TME: Who are these sources known as A? Are you saying that 15 years after your departure you still have partisans inside the regime?

Bani Sadr: I still have contacts, not only with my partisans. There are people inside the regime who disagree with its leaders. This way, in 1984, I received information from people close to Ayatollah Hussain Montazeri. Today, they are people close to Ahmed Khomeini (Imam Khomeini's son). They disagree with Khamenei; some were killed, some are in exile, others still live underground in Iran. They have confidence in me. They know that I will distribute the news they send me, and preserve their anonymity.

TME: Who is this famous witness C whose testimony contributed to the prosecutor of Berlin issuing a warrant against Khamenei?

Bani Sadr: I promised not to reveal his name. He should have testified openly in front of the press. It would have been better for him, for his survival, for his-family. He managed to escape from Iran in May 1996, through Pakistan.

TME: And what did Mr C reveal?

Bani Sadr: He knows all the details of how assassination teams operate and explained to the prosecutor that when someone is chosen as the chief of the team - Abdul Rahman Bani Hashemi, in the case of the murder of Said Charafkandi - he gets a letter from the Guide who justifies the murder from a religious and political point of view. Justification for the murder must always be presented in writing and the document is then kept in the archives, as at the time of the Shah. After getting his order the agent sends a team to assess the situation before sending in the executioners. It was witness B who confirmed the chief of the Charafkandi's murder team was Abdul Rahman Bani Hashemi. B knows many things, but he is not free totestify (openly): he still has a large family inside Iran.

TME: Why didn't you publish these revelations earlier?

Bani Sadr: "I wanted to submit a document to the court which tried Shahpur Bakhtyar's murderers in Paris (in 1994). But I was too late, the court had closed its investigation. From the beginning, I collaborated with those investigating the murder of Charafkandi.

TME: Do you think that German justice will close the case?

Bani Sadr: For the time being, there is a very close collaboration between the governments in Bonn and Tehran. But I will not allow a new entente between this regime and the Germans.

TME: What will be the consequences inside Iran if the German prosecutor condemns Khamenei in his verdict?

Bani Sadr: It is the end of the hard wing of the regime. They have enforced their power by violence and it has worked until now, but...the hour of truth is near. Like the Shah's regime, this regime also will realise that violence and blackmail are not working any more, neither inside Iran nor outside.

let just summarize is pure nonsense a man who leaved Iran 15 year before the date claim to have access to top secret information that only 6 person in iran are aware of them , the funniest part is when he claim every murder must be approved by Khamenei. and many other funny thing such as that Sweden prime minister and foreign minister are also supposed to be assasinated

I didn't knew being lebanian means being part of Hezbollah .

by the way do you want to knew on what base the court reached to the conclusion that Rafsanjani and Khamenei ordered the assassination ?

let just summarize is pure nonsense a man who leaved Iran 15 year before the date claim to have access to top secret information that only 6 person in iran are aware of them , the funniest part is when he claim every murder must be approved by Khamenei. and many other funny thing such as that Sweden prime minister and foreign minister are also supposed to be assasinated
I told you man. You have no logics and only want to be an apologists for your masters (mullahs) in the internet. That's why I don't care about proving anything to you. since you are not looking for the truth.
Anyway, mykonos court is one of the most famous courts of the Europe in the 90's and its documents are already published. Germany government had an excellent relations with mullah at the time, but, the judge was very brave and independent and issued the verdict after many many meetings and interviews, and ...

I think after the Syrian war is over there should be no more interference in the Arab world. But we all know that is not going to happen...

How do you want Iran's foreign policy to be? Just curious, and would that include Palestine? After this unity deal I believe it will be better for Iran as it doesn't need to be politically involved anymore or provide financial aid. That could be used for you guys at home while the military aid can stay as it is if that's what is in Iran's interests.

How do you want Iran's foreign policy to be? Just curious, and would that include Palestine? After this unity deal I believe it will be better for Iran as it doesn't need to be politically involved anymore or provide financial aid. That could be used for you guys at home while the military aid can stay as it is if that's what is in Iran's interests.
I am not against helping Palestine. If every Muslim country in the region stood with them, we could make Israel agree to an acceptable solution. That would include "all options are on the table". Will that happen? No, these countries prefer having good relations with America.

About Syria: we should have pressured Assad to step down and bring a puppet to power just like in Egypt. He and his Alawites would still control the military. This would have defused tensions greatly. It's too late for that, but he can still create a power sharing formula with moderate elements of the opposition. I would also prefer if Hezbollah quit their enmity towards Israel.

Overall, I am in favor of a stable Middle East with fewer interethnic and sectarian violence.

Back
Top Bottom