What's new

Israel senior intelligence officer assassinated

yavar

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
the victim of a shooting attack outside Hebron Monday night was named late Tuesday as Baruch Mizrahi, a 47-year-old father of five who filled a variety of senior positions in Israel’s military and police intelligence forces.

West Bank shooting victim named as Baruch Mizrahi, 47 | The Times of Israel

R6nqPrD.jpg

یک فرمانده ارشد رژیم صهیونیستی ترور شد+ عکس
7nNMbnb.jpg

سازمان اطلاعات انگلستان اعلام کرده این ترور توسط حزب الله و با همکاری گروه جهاد اسلامی فلسطین در داخل اراضی اشغالی صورت گرفته و حزب الله تمام برنامه های این ترور را انجام داده و طراحی کرده در انتقام ترور شهید حسان اللقیس مسئول یگان پهباد های اطلاعاتی و جنگ سایبری حزب الله که دوماه پیش در بیروت در پارکینگ منزلش توسط افسرانی از موساد رژیم صهیونیستی و سازمان اطلاعات اردن و عربستان سعودی ترور شد.
fukA6hc.jpg

هنوز از منابع رسمی حزب الله لبنان در رد یا تکذیب این خبر مطلبی منتشر نشده است
یک فرمانده ارشد رژیم صهیونیستی ترور شد+ عکس

It's funny how how at the bottom of their site it say, get the "sleep" you deserve. It coincides nicely with this news.

Anyway, many more such attacks should be expected. Next target should be their military officials.

They asked for it when they assassinated Hassan al-Lakkis ... :coffee:

come on terror and assassination is not hezbollah style.
I'm Sure it's mossad infighting .they killed him because he was in the way of another one .

come on terror and assassination is not hezbollah style.
I'm Sure it's mossad infighting .they killed him because he was in the way of another one .
o_O:o:
It is exactly what they do. Have you forget what they did in Bulgaria in 1-2 years ago?
Anyway, as far as this news is concerned, We cannot be sure about anything until Israeli officials announce more details about it.

o_O:o:
It is exactly what they do. Have you forget what they did in Bulgaria in 1-2 years ago?
I guess you are aware that they claimed it was hezbollah , because they believe some port of the trigger that detonated bomb was bought in lebanon.
there was no proof or anything that could connect the bus bombing to hezbollah . I say that was another one of mossad doing just to make some pressure on hezbollah. false flag operations are also one of their tactics .

I guess you are aware that they claimed it was hezbollah , because they believe some port of the trigger that detonated bomb was bought in lebanon.
there was no proof or anything that could connect the bus bombing to hezbollah . I say that was another one of mossad doing just to make some pressure on hezbollah. false flag operations are also one of their tactics .
You can always be an appologists, but, truth is that EU banned Hizballah because of this incident which proves that other 3rd parties have also confirmed their role. BTW, their list for terrorism is very long. 1993 in kuwait, 1994 in UK, ...

He was not "intelligence" officer but police officer. He was killed by accident when terrorists opened fire on civilian car. His wife and son were injured.

Stop talking trash:
r6nqprd.1398293178.jpg

Palestinian terrorists fire at any car with Israeli lisence plates. Several times they killed Israeli Arabs like that. This time they killed a former officer in IDF and injured his little son and wife.

Most of El Al pilots are former IAF pilots. So if some terrorists shoots El Al pilot you guys will say that it was Iranian super duper operation killed an IAF pilot.

He was a intelligence officer and was sent to hell by the Hezbollah or guys in gaza. I never said Iran was behind it :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom