What's new

Islamic State shoots down MI-35 with Fn-6 MANPAD

Broccoli

Reaction score
Country
Finland
1f21df48c9f772ef9d0bcdc6ea283d06.jpg

http://www.longwarjournal.org/threat-matrix/archives/2014/10/islamic_state_shoots_down_iraq.php
Islamic State uses MANPADS against Iraqi helo - IHS Jane's 360

Worrying indeed, where did they get all these weapons from? Which country makes these manpads? I will assume its either france who supplied them to qatar who inturn sold them to its jihadists in syria and Iraq?:disagree: This conflict is indeed becoming like the one in afghanistan where the mujahideen fought against the soviets and later turned back against their sponsors.:butcher:

Worrying indeed, where did they get all these weapons from? Which country makes these manpads? I will assume its either france who supplied them to qatar who inturn sold them to its jihadists in syria and Iraq?:disagree: This conflict is indeed becoming like the one in afghanistan where the mujahideen fought against the soviets and later turned back against their sponsors.:butcher:

All weapons have come from eu/usa intended for syrian rebels against assad.
Most of those rebels have joined isis:coffee:

Its really very simple.
Oh forgot turkey,saudi,qatar...............they give all the money

Its really very simple.

i dont think this fn-6 manpad is from the U.S/EU. it should either be from france(WHO TENDS TO ACT ON ITS OWN MOST TIMES INDEPENDENT OF THE U.S/E.U) or from some middle eastern power like say Iran or maybe its even arussian weapon seized from syrian soldiers. who knows.

Its really very simple.

Not Turkey...

i dont think this fn-6 manpad is from the U.S/EU. it should either be from france(WHO TENDS TO ACT ON ITS OWN MOST TIMES INDEPENDENT OF THE U.S/E.U) or from some middle eastern power like say Iran or maybe its even arussian weapon seized from syrian soldiers. who knows.

Usa/eu are working as a same entity here,,,,i know it,u know it.
Its a complicated situation now,,no one expected isis to be so powerful soon

Russians don't use chinese MANPADS, those are supplied by US/EU over proxy costumers to FSA/ISIS over past two years and since the mercenaries don't get paid sometimes they sell all the fancy weapons, they even got weapons like P90's and Steyr Augs which most countries can't even purchase for their armies and those terrorist scum get that kind of weapons.

Russians don't use chinese MANPADS, those are supplied by US/EU over proxy costumers to FSA/ISIS over past two years and since the mercenaries don't get paid sometimes they sell all the fancy weapons, they even got weapons like P90's and Steyr Augs which most countries can't even purchase for their armies and those terrorist scum get that kind of weapons.

lool i just googled it. you are right, it seems to be a chinese weapon, was surprised by that. Me myself im amazed by our governments stupidity supplying these scums with sophisticated weapons, it seems we havent learn anything from the afghan experience at all. pathetic.
By the way how did they get Chinese manpads? afterall, no western country uses Chinese weapons. So theres no way our governments could have supplied them with these weapons, except the Chinese did?:what:o_O

Its mainly a shia-sunni war with west trying to unsettle assad.

lool i just googled it. you are right, it seems to be a chinese weapon, was surprised by that. Me myself im amazed by our governments stupidity supplying these scums with sophisticated weapons, it seems we havent learn anything from the afghan experience at all. pathetic.
By the way how did they get Chinese manpads? afterall, no western country uses Chinese weapons. So theres no way our governments could have supplied them with these weapons, except the Chinese did?:what:o_O

The weapons were not supplied to isis,,,they were meant for syrian rebels fighting assad.Maybe cheap purchases from chinese.
But those rebels with weapons have defected.

Dosen't matter,,,west will get rid of assad one way or another.
As for isis,,,west couldn't/shoulsn't care any less:coffee:

Its mainly a shia-sunni war with west trying to unsettle assad.

The weapons were not supplied to isis,,,they were meant for syrian rebels fighting assad.Maybe cheap purchases from chinese.
But those rebels with weapons have defected.

Dosen't matter,,,west will get rid of assad one way or another.
As for isis,,,west couldn't/shoulsn't care any less:coffee:

You mean the rebels purchased it from the Chinese? This is getting interesting....:bounce:

You mean the rebels purchased it from the Chinese? This is getting interesting....:bounce:

Nope............eu/usa/nato/sunni middle east gang got it from china and gave rebels these.
Its afganistan in 1980's 2.0 situation

The opponents are shias here instead of russians and the plan seems to have gone a bit stray due to over enthusiastic isis guys:D

Back
Top Bottom