What's new

Two Ukrainian Mi-24s shot down by MANPADS

Kiev at least left the possibility of honest elections.Crimea blew everything up.

Being honest now...if Yanuk would have called a referendum in october-november about signing the EU Association treaty this could all have been avoided.I still believe that Russia tried to muscle her way in and now we have a civil war in Europe.Make no mistake,after Odessa ,Ukraine can't stay together anymore,she's Yougoslavia 2.0.It only remains to be seen how messy she'll go down.

Muscle its way in? Russia gave a 15 billion dollar loan or gift to be honest with no strings attached. Then western leaders started flying into Kiev by the buss load "supporting" violence against the government while Russia just watched. So who really is the one trying to muscle its way in? Sounds like the people that installed a puppet government.

This is fucked up. Team eh, whichever side wins since we are friends with both?

Kiev at least left the possibility of honest elections.Crimea blew everything up.

Being honest now...if Yanuk would have called a referendum in october-november about signing the EU Association treaty this could all have been avoided.I still believe that Russia tried to muscle her way in and now we have a civil war in Europe.Make no mistake,after Odessa ,Ukraine can't stay together anymore,she's Yougoslavia 2.0.It only remains to be seen how messy she'll go down.

Did you read the EEA treaty? Do you understand that irregardless of a different agreement with Russia, the EEA agreement was and is shit for the Ukrainian economy and people. Yanukovich tried to renegotiate a better deal and the EU snobbishly said no, you get what we give you, take it or we will release our dogs.

After that, everything else was inevitable. The EU doesn't care about Ukraine, they only wanted the deal signed so they could flood their market with their exports.

Remember when the protests were happening it was EU and american politicians in Kiev stoking the fire not Russia.

But you are correct, after Odessa there is no going back. The South Eastern Ukrainian Republic knows what awaits them if they don't separate from Kiev. Nazi ovens. You must know during WWII it was a favorite practice of Nazis and baderites to herd russians and Ukrainians into churches and set the churches on fire.

What do you think this does to the people who still remember those things.

This is fucked up. Team eh, whichever side wins since we are friends with both?

Nobody is going to win nothing.Russia and the Western powers pulled Ukraine like it was a rag doll and now that doll is coming apart.

There's no doubt in my mind that after the video i've seen goes viral in Russia and E. Ukraine all hell will break loose even if Putin will not oficially send the Army in.Volunteers will pour in from Russia and brace yourselves.

Did you read the EEA treaty? Do you understand that irregardless of a different agreement with Russia, the EEA agreement was and is shit for the Ukrainian economy and people. Yanukovich tried to renegotiate a better deal and the EU snobbishly said no, you get what we give you, take it or we will release our dogs.

After that, everything else was inevitable. The EU doesn't care about Ukraine, they only wanted the deal signed so they could flood their market with their exports.

Remember when the protests were happening it was EU and american politicians in Kiev stoking the fire not Russia.

But you are correct, after Odessa there is no going back. The South Eastern Ukrainian Republic knows what awaits them if they don't separate from Kiev. Nazi ovens. You must know during WWII it was a favorite practice of Nazis and baderites to herd russians and Ukrainians into churches and set the churches on fire.

What do you think this does to the people who still remember those things.

All of you are talking like Ukraine is some economical power.What did 23 years of being a Russian stooge brought Ukraine? A 3.8 k per capita ? Even my country,which is the 2nd most poor of the EU comes close to 10k per capita this year and still rising ? Where was Ukraine and her powerhouse Eastern industrial might ?

And this goes for every other Moscow vassal out there,Moldova,etc.Poverty everywhere.Sure,the EU is not all rosy but not 2-3-4k per capita poverty either,no foreign investments,nothing.

If Russia was such a brotherly nation they wouldn't be hammering Ukr with astronomical gas prices right now.

All of you are talking like Ukraine is some economical power.What did 23 years of being a Russian stooge brought Ukraine? A 3.8 k per capita ? Even my country,which is the 2nd most poor of the EU comes close to 10k per capita this year and still rising ? Where was Ukraine and her powerhouse Eastern industrial might ?

And this goes for every other Moscow vassal out there,Moldova,etc.Poverty everywhere.Sure,the EU is not all rosy but not 2-3-4k per capita poverty either,no foreign investments,nothing.

If Russia was such a brotherly nation they wouldn't be hammering Ukr with astronomical gas prices right now.

Did you forget that the nato stooges were in power from 2005. Did they do anything better with the country?

And secondly, have you ever actually been to and or lived in Ukraine. They had their issues, but nothing to justify what has been done to them. They definitely need to get rid of the clans. But this wasn't the way to do it.

Fire spreads.

Muscle its way in? Russia gave a 15 billion dollar loan or gift to be honest with no strings attached. Then western leaders started flying into Kiev by the buss load "supporting" violence against the government while Russia just watched. So who really is the one trying to muscle its way in? Sounds like the people that installed a puppet government.

If there were no strings attached Russia wouldn't have pulled the money immediately after Yanuk fell.Those money were a bait to keep Ukraine in a perpetual dependency and poverty.

Westerners supported protests not violent protests.It would have helped if Yanuk didn't try to dislodge them using force.Remember that those were peaceful protests for a few months until that retard thought that he will disperse them with violence.We all know what ensued after.

Did you forget that the nato stooges were in power from 2005. Did they do anything better with the country?

And secondly, have you ever actually been to and or lived in Ukraine. They had their issues, but nothing to justify what has been done to them. They definitely need to get rid of the clans. But this wasn't the way to do it.

Fire spreads.

Dude....i'm their next door neighbour,i'm not speaking from another continent.Their oligarchs need to be shot,they're sucking the life line out of the country.

US and NATO should start armed rebelion in Russia and then tell Russia to not attack its own population.

I'll just say I've spent more time in Ukraine.

And you are correct the oligarchs must be dealt with but do you know that the richest oligarchs are currently backing the Kiev junta? Did you know the Kiev junta made the oligarchs governors of all the regions? They basically gifted entire regions to the oligarchs as their own private fiefdoms.

These are the people you are defending. And this is why the vast majority of Ukrainians don't support the Kiev junta. They know that nothing has changed. On the contrary. They are now in civil war.

Its truly sad

If there were no strings attached Russia wouldn't have pulled the money immediately after Yanuk fell.Those money were a bait to keep Ukraine in a perpetual dependency and poverty.

Westerners supported protests not violent protests.It would have helped if Yanuk didn't try to dislodge them using force.Remember that those were peaceful protests for a few months until that retard thought that he will disperse them with violence.We all know what ensued after.

Dude....i'm their next door neighbour,i'm not speaking from another continent.Their oligarchs need to be shot,they're sucking the life line out of the country.

US and NATO should start armed rebelion in Russia and then tell Russia to not attack its own population.

US and NATO already did that. Or did you forget Kiev? Or are your comments simply reactionary?

NATO started and armed insurrection and then they told the government " you better not do anything ".

The difference is Yanukovich didn't send the army to kill his people. Torchynov and yatsenuk did

And they will be tried for war crimes. The turks should do the same to their dog erdogan. If only they had the courage.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom