What's new

Two Ukrainian Mi-24s shot down by MANPADS

Syrian 'rebels' now do.
and from as one of our dear member in forum phrase JEW Zionist US and Nato stockpile , but in case of Ukraine it seems after the coup in Kiev they forgot to secure the weapon caches and some body decided it's good time to make some pocket money out of the situation.

and from as one of our dear member in forum phrase JEW Zionist US and Nato stockpile , but in case of Ukraine it seems after the coup in Kiev they forgot to secure the weapon caches and some body decided it's good time to make some pocket money out of the situation.

Syrian 'rebels' got their TOWs from the Saudis. The Russians supplied the ManPads to the Russian terrorists in Ukraine.

So who are the candidates that they should vote for? The one that called for genocide against her own people as well as Russians or do people vote for radicals that have openly used racist terms against Russians and jews? Not to mention trying to ban the native language of many ukrainians living in the east.

Anyone in Kiev that even remotely apposes the current government, Right Sector, or Svaboda are beat up, even in parliament. Those are some fair elections....sarcasm.

A beat up is still better than that MP who got tortured and killed by Russians just because he supported a united Ukraine.You see,every time you come with an excuse i can counter it with something far worse commited by the barbarians you support.

More to the subject ,there are Party of Region candidates ,the only reason why Russia is supporting the separatists is because she knows it will loose Ukraine at the polls.No more than a few hundred people came out to support Russia even in the supposedly most pro russkie cities like Donetsk,Harkov.In Harkov the pro russians even got a good old beating from the Ukrainians.

A beat up is still better than that MP who got tortured and killed by Russians just because he supported a united Ukraine.You see,every time you come with an excuse i can counter it with something far worse commited by the barbarians you support.

Someone getting beat up is a poor excuse, in Maiden even before it got overly violent i remember one police officer was abducted an executed, hundred were beat up, dozens were shot and killed, and to this day Maiden supporters go around and openly beat up Russian speakers. And sorry, who was it that burned people alive and then shot the survivors trying to escape the flames?

The violence of the pro kiev supporters as well as the current government is far worst then anything committed by the anti government supporters, not only by the numbers but by the atrocities such as the one committed in Odessa.

More to the subject ,there are Party of Region candidates ,the only reason why Russia is supporting the separatists is because she knows it will loose Ukraine at the polls.No more than a few hundred people came out to support Russia even in the supposedly most pro russkie cities like Donetsk,Harkov.In Harkov the pro russians even got a good old beating from the Ukrainians.

This is a mix of Glorious western censorship as well as ones own denial. Go back and do a search, there has been large rallies with thousands of participant throughout Ukraine. If there are smaller rallies now it is because people fear for their lives. Look at the rally in Odessa.

I think it,s the retaliation for the 43 Russians these neo nazi scums burnt alive .
Good job russia)

I think it,s the retaliation for the 43 Russians these neo nazi scums burnt alive .
Good job russia)

They people murdered were Ukrainians. Most of their identities are slowly being released. But it doesn't matter to Russia, Ukrainians are Russians to. Especially the South Eastern Ukrainians. They are brothers.

And the helis were brought down by gunfire not manpads. And it was Ukrainian militia members who did it.

Trust me, Russia's revenge, when it comes will be much more severe. Do you recall shakashvili eating his own tie on TV or hiding under an SUV when Russian jets flew overhead. Trust me the fascist puppets in Kiev know what's coming.

Syrian 'rebels' got their TOWs from the Saudis. The Russians supplied the ManPads to the Russian terrorists in Ukraine.

Post proof. It's no secret that Ukrainian soldiers defected, while others got their weapons confiscated.

Post proof. It's no secret that Ukrainian soldiers defected, while others got their weapons confiscated.

After the "we have no soldiers in Crimea" followed a few weeks later by "ok,there were some of our guys in Crimea" by Putler who do you think takes Russia and her denials seriously?

Top of the top was a once 5000 strong demonstration in Harkov,a city of 1.5 million,nevermind the region.Yeah,they desperately want to separate.....

After the "we have no soldiers in Crimea" followed a few weeks later by "ok,there were some of our guys in Crimea" by Putler who do you think takes Russia and her denials seriously?

Top of the top was a once 5000 strong demonstration in Harkov,a city of 1.5 million,nevermind the region.Yeah,they desperately want to separate.....

There needs to be proof provided, i know the west has low standards for proof and word of mouth as well as rumors and hysteria is good enough for western standards and consumption.

As for Crimea, everyone knew those were Russian forces including me. The Tigr trucks that were seen in Crimea are operated by Russia and not Ukraine, the uniforms were Russians, ect, ect. Looking at east Ukraine, i seen zero Russian vehicles, no Russian military uniforms....nothing.

All of the supposed "proof of Russians" is at best amateur and is spread and overhyped by people that don't know the difference or origin between an AK-47 compared to an M-4, an APC compared to a tank. The media taunts some lame excuses such as "the fighters are professional" reality is that all Ukrainian men have military training, so it should be no surprise that they appear well trained. Other then that people accuse the militias of being Russia because they have AK-47s, how much weaker can their arguments get?

There needs to be proof provided, i know the west has low standards for proof and word of mouth as well as rumors and hysteria is good enough for western standards and consumption.

As for Crimea, everyone knew those were Russian forces including me. The Tigr trucks that were seen in Crimea are operated by Russia and not Ukraine, the uniforms were Russians, ect, ect. Looking at east Ukraine, i seen zero Russian vehicles, no Russian military uniforms....nothing.

All of the supposed "proof of Russians" is at best amateur and is spread and overhyped by people that don't know the difference or origin between an AK-47 compared to an M-4, an APC compared to a tank. The media taunts some lame excuses such as "the fighters are professional" reality is that all Ukrainian men have military training, so it should be no surprise that they appear well trained. Other then that people accuse the militias of being Russia because they have AK-47s, how much weaker can their arguments get?

It's about the precedent and the fact that Russia must sleep in the bed she'd layed for herself.Mimicking indignation doesn't impress anybody after Crimea.

It's about the precedent and the fact that Russia must sleep in the bed she'd layed for herself.Mimicking indignation doesn't impress anybody after Crimea.

After crimea or after Kiev?

Be honest with your answer

After crimea or after Kiev?

Be honest with your answer

Kiev at least left the possibility of honest elections.Crimea blew everything up.

Being honest now...if Yanuk would have called a referendum in october-november about signing the EU Association treaty this could all have been avoided.I still believe that Russia tried to muscle her way in and now we have a civil war in Europe.Make no mistake,after Odessa ,Ukraine can't stay together anymore,she's Yougoslavia 2.0.It only remains to be seen how messy she'll go down.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom