What's new

Turkish rally for dead Chechen leader Doku Umarov

:lol: Dude, this retard is deadly serious. Buddy, there are many reasons when I say that they are literally, and with no exaggeration, dumber than a rock. ;)
He even called ISIL "true Muslims" so I thought he's following Doritos's way of life :rofl:

:lol: Dude, this retard is deadly serious. Buddy, there are many reasons when I say that they are literally, and with no exaggeration, dumber than a rock. ;)

I don't think he's an Islamist though.

Ok...... then Iran has four failed states on it's borders... Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq and add Turkey to the list? LOL.

You sound like an evil person with evil plans for the middle east.

I hope what you are saying is NOT true, even though I can see Erdogan policies making a lot of trouble for Turks internally and externally. But in the end both Iran and Turkey benefit each other. Of course there is always competition, but I don't see what you describe as beneficial to Iran at all. actually it will be very bad for Iran's economy and most importantly security.

LOL Iran is also a failed state. :smart:

@F117 you think that millions of people rallying on jihad or something? These guys are our Chechen origin citizens and what they do is funeral prayer in name of Dokko Umarov... They protest Russia for killings... Ofcourse there are some extremist pro-sharia groups but they are numbered and under control... They can protest whatever they want as a democratic right... sorry for disappointing you but if there is one thing that will never come to Turkey once again... it's sharia

istanbul-fatih-camii-dokko-umarov-icin-cenaze-05.JPG

Nobody would have thought 10 years ago that Turkey would become a safe haven for the families of Jihadists.

He even called ISIL "true Muslims" so I thought he's following Doritos's way of life :rofl:
Yup, He is a true moron.
PS. Dude, Doritos is not even in the same league as these idiots.
I don't think he's an Islamist though.
Actually, He is an anti-turk mullah lover. I think he is even dumber than haman and elis.

They are Good Terrorists, because they kill the Bad Terrorists (foreign backed FSA/Nusra).

Please use their full name: ad-Dawla al-Islāmiyya fi al-'Iraq wa-sh-Sham.

Nobody would have thought 10 years ago that Turkey would become a safe haven for the families of Jihadists.
Jihadists? You talking about those Chechen families in Turkey? They have every right as >ordinary< citizens to protest and commemorate their own people. I don't know which part is malfunctioning in your brain, but it's clearly FUBAR. Even Iranigirl describes you as an evil person lol.

Do you not agree that people from Europe, America, Central Asia, Pakistan, Arab states come to Turkey to wage Jihad against Syria?

I do not think Turkey fully understands the danger of letting these people in.

Yup, He is a true moron.
PS. Dude, Doritos is not even in the same league as these idiots.

Actually, He is an anti-turk mullah lover. I think he is even dumber than haman and elis.
I know Doritos is a nice, intelligent guy but he has some sarcastic trolling style so I thought this guy is trying to imitate Doritos.

Do you not agree that people from Europe, America, Central Asia, Pakistan, Arab states come to Turkey to wage Jihad against Syria?

I do not think Turkey fully understands the danger of letting these people in.
These Chechens are turkish citizens:
Mate, what state support?

These people are supporting a person who died in Russia. They are chechen themselves, who started migrating to Turkey more then a century ago, just like Georgian and Circassian Muslims. İt's really their business and their rights. Not mine or yours.

Back
Top Bottom