What's new

Turkish rally for dead Chechen leader Doku Umarov

These Chechens are turkish citizens:
That's off topic. We have here a charity that can organize thousands of people to protest for a terrorist cause. A bit problematic, don't you think?

That's off topic. We have here a charity that can organize thousands of people to protest for a terrorist cause. A bit problematic, don't you think?

Nope,

Are you sure you live in the Netherlands? If yes, have you ever come out of your cave?

It is rather worrying to see where Erdogan takes his country to. However, I also feel enjoyment at their most misfortunate future :)
erDOGan is trying hard to bring back the ottoman empire, with any means even with supporting terrorism, he doesn't look forward that those terrorists will attack Turkey... they actually already did...

It is rather worrying to see where Erdogan takes his country to. However, I also feel enjoyment at their most misfortunate future :)
The difference between Iran and Turkey is that we can elect our goverment, we can vote them out if we dont like them, while you cant do anything about your leaders, they give you puppets who dont step out of the Mullah line to vote and call it a democratic election. :)

The future of Iran is much worse than that of Turkey, your focussing on wrong things, check your prioritys again. ;)

The difference between Iran and Turkey is that we can elect our goverment, we can vote them out if we dont like them, while you cant do anything about your leaders, they give you puppets who dont step out of the Mullah line to vote and call it a democratic election. :)

The future of Iran is much worse than that of Turkey, your focussing on wrong things, check your prioritys again. ;)

How many turks voted for twitter to be banned for a bit?

Not many but most peoples prioritys are on a good life which can be guaranted with an economic growth, i want to see AKP vote after an economic crisis.

What i mean is Turks can vote them out when the shit hits the fan, my Think Tank friend

I always envied turkey of being such a great country with average problems and smart muslims. Running completely opposite to Pakistan India and after 10 years I see them standing right next to us. The shit has hit the fan. These viruses do not take long in spreading because the literate masses have a bad record of not giving a damn.

Turkey should use whatever influence it has over the groups in Chechens to contain Russia. NATO must strengthen Georgia and Ukraine so that Russia think twice before invading any of those two countries.

Back
Top Bottom