What's new

Islamic State shoots down MI-35 with Fn-6 MANPAD

See my friend I know China has every rights to sell weapons to some countries that really in need for those weapons to defend their home no doubt about it but some other countries have no interest in chinese weapons thy buy them to arm some groups that work to destabilize some countries that are not aligned with the buyers do you follow me please.

for instance selling weapons to country like Iraq with an elected regime or Pakistan or Bangladish these countries arm them self to stay safe and intact but a country declare war on another country regime just because that regime not aligned with it that is absolutely unwise.

any way all I'm looking for to see peace in my country so I feel my family and the families are safe.

Sorry for bothering you.
You are welcomed, my friend.

How the customer gift China weapons to other groups, that's beyond our control coz the business is end for China, but u r right China should take care of our weapon business in the battle region to avoid weapons in terrorist hands.

Bless to your family & frineds in Iraq, hope peace coming soon.

During Vietnam War, Vietnamese shot down or damage nearly 8000 helicopters of USA.
By all means they have : rifle, carbine ... grenades, directional mines ... RPG ...

These weapons are intentionally left over so local folks would kill each other and decentralize the government so its easier for external militaries to take over

Was already done in Sub Continent by East India company in 1600 they would bring in cannons and guns sell it to local groups and then pretend to do trade

Back
Top Bottom