What's new

Islamic State shoots down MI-35 with Fn-6 MANPAD

lool i just googled it. you are right, it seems to be a chinese weapon, was surprised by that. Me myself im amazed by our governments stupidity supplying these scums with sophisticated weapons, it seems we havent learn anything from the afghan experience at all. pathetic.
By the way how did they get Chinese manpads? afterall, no western country uses Chinese weapons. So theres no way our governments could have supplied them with these weapons, except the Chinese did?:what:o_O

For China it is a market and US has some puppet countries like Malaysia or Singapore, maybe over those countries or even plain straight Qatar,Saudis or any other puppet regime in ME that are prone for financing and leading terrorists into neighbour countries purchased them straight from China. I don't follow military deals that China is making but they have quite a good market like it seams, but not really well known.

Nope............eu/usa/nato/sunni middle east gang got it from china and gave rebels these.
Its afganistan in 1980's 2.0 situation

The opponents are shias here instead of russians and the plan seems to have gone a bit stray due to over enthusiastic isis guys:D

how did we/sunni middle east get it from china??o_O we stole it from them or what?:cheesy:

Qatar,saudis have lot of chinese systems................

hmmm...i see. i think its probably these two who supplied them with those. i dont see any other country who would have done that, since we dont have those in our arsenal

hmmm...i see. i think its probably these two who supplied them with those. i dont see any other country who would have done that, since we dont have those in our arsenal

Yeah but the approval came from ehm ehmm:lol:

Daal me bahut kuch kala hai or pakka US/EU playing double game at their convenience....... Sirya too to join club of Iraq,Afghanistan...... Turkey seems to be US/EU launching pad .....

All weapons have come from eu/usa intended for syrian rebels against assad.
Most of those rebels have joined isis:coffee:

Its really very simple.
Oh forgot turkey,saudi,qatar...............they give all the money

ISIS weapons usually are looted from Iraq and Syrian army depots.

ISIS weapons usually are looted from Iraq and Syrian army depots.

Nope....................they are not.
Syrian army has got old russian junk,,,and iraqi army was only recently looted.

The initial supply that made them do this was from the said sources only ie nato+middle east sunnis:coffee::agree:

Qatar and Saudi has bought at least >500 units of MANPADS and anti-tank missile from China from open source. The number under the table should be much even larger

where ISIL get these weapons?
Sultan.?Malaysia?:cuckoo:

FN-6 is one of the best Manpad in the world. Better than Russian Igla and on par with Stinger.

FN-6 is one of the best Manpad in the world. Better than Russian Igla and on par with Stinger.

Funny, claiming it is better than Igla but "equal" compared to Stinger, while it is Igla that uses the best multispectrum filtering, biased claims are biased.

China need to survey who bought them from China and gave to Syria rebel & ISIS against Government Army, it's a bad ad for China weapons.

58f21b184f391f12ee507c1d9497fdf1.jpg

China need to survey who bought them from China and gave to Syria rebel & ISIS against Government Army, it's a bad ad for China weapons.

View attachment 125018

nah, its a good ad. i may not like ISIS but these video do show that the FN-6 is a fine anti-air weapon, supposely downing a mi-35 which has anti-missile counter measures.

that said these missile most likely came from qatar which was supposedly going to "moderate rebels". clearly they didnt make it there or those rebels are not so moderate afterall

nah, its a good ad. i may not like ISIS but these video do show that the FN-6 is a fine anti-air weapon, supposely downing a mi-35 which has anti-missile counter measures.

that said these missile most likely came from qatar which was supposedly going to "moderate rebels". clearly they didnt make it there or those rebels are not so moderate afterall
The problem is Iraq with itself, they purchased Mi-28NE without integrated MAWS and no automated TWCMS system giving them almost zero capabilities countering advanced MANPADs since they will not get any warning and will have to flare manually since they don't have MAWS. For the Mi-35M they have only purchased old LIP/SPO15 active pulse doppler radar MAWS but which are unlikely to be copled to automated TWCMS. Iraq is trying to safe money while they actually lose more then they could ever safe.

Back
Top Bottom