What's new

ISIS kills 50 Egypt soldiers, seized town in Sinai

How could the title of the thread remains as it is..this totally not true...17 confirmed deaths in the Egyptian Army and more than 200 deaths of Isis.
I believe that this scenario was made to capture a small town of sheikh zoaid....and I don't know how could these Rats even think that they can control 1 square meter in Egypt...they committed a DEADLY MISTAKE.

Btw as I'm new in PDF how can I insert image to a post..?!

this isis scums messed up with the wrong army
and there is also reports that hamas scums supplied them anti air missiles
best of luck to the egypt army, i'm sure the revenge will be very painfull
that means you have seen the pictures

How could the title of the thread remains as it is..this totally not true...17 confirmed deaths in the Egyptian Army and more than 200 deaths of Isis.
I believe that this scenario was made to capture a small town of sheikh zoaid....and I don't know how could these Rats even think that they can control 1 square meter in Egypt...they committed a DEADLY MISTAKE.

first of all welcome my brother

Apparently there is a conflict regarding the death toll.

This is from al Jazeera article,
"The army said 17 soldiers and 100 rebels had been killed in that attack, but medical and security officials said the death toll was at least 70 people - mostly soldiers - as well as dozens of rebels."

Bro you're smarter than that, anybody can have arms, doesn't give permission to kill them. Almost every American citizen has a rifle/handgun, it's not probable cause. These members were all taken to a location a murdered. Then of course the 'investigative' teams lied a rifle(probably belonging to police) aside the dead as if that's case closed. It's a very counterproductive move by the regime.
Neither me nor you were there to say what really happened.
Can the police do it excute someone and put a gun next to them? The answer is yes more than capable of doing so. But why would they excute these people they are not famous or known + all of the MB were captured without the police trying to kill them so why start the killing now.

Apparently there is a conflict regarding the death toll.

This is from al Jazeera article,
"The army said 17 soldiers and 100 rebels had been killed in that attack, but medical and security officials said the death toll was at least 70 people - mostly soldiers - as well as dozens of rebels."
No conflict at all.
The Names of 17 Soldiers have been released so if there is any other soldier dead his family will raise the issue in the media.....but this doesn't happen.
N.B an advice to you bro , when it comes to Egypt news don't use Aljazeera as a source of info.

It is very hard to cover because the journalist don't want to get into trouble.

Why you are making fun in this serious issue..!?!:disagree:
Dear, this is totally wrong .
Even in this issue it happens 3 days before the draft of the new law came up( no one till now knows the exact terms of the new anti-terrorism law).
And what about there families( no photos,no stories and no raising any thing in the media...?!?)

What sources would you advise?

The Official Military Spokesman for the Armed Forces.

Unnamed medical sources or otherwise simply aren't good enough considering the official statement includes the names, ranks, and deployment information of all those killed in action. It would be incredibly hard to cover up the death of 30 other conscripts, ncos, and officers.

Another thing to bare in mind is the professionalism of Egyptian media which is dreadful. Although, I wouldn't be too harsh on any news source that inflated numbers as a result of an operation that many thought was going to cause mass casualties.

Even the propaganda released by ABM/Sinai Province didn't show the usual hallmarks of a mass casualty operation. For instance it didn't show a litter of bodies as they have before especially at the Kerm Alkawadis operation.

All in all their attack failed.

But Military spokesman is the reliable source for military info.

even those of the only superpower are refried beans, and you are telling us to take Egyptian military info, as the Coran!

Do you have any proof of that?

No he doesn't, but him being the dirty Jew that he is, wants to spark Egyptian-Palestinian tensions. He also hopes Egypt can do job Israel can't in Gaza. Although he is foolish as even Egyptian administration recognizes that Israel wants Egypt to take responsibility for Gaza. And Egypt won't fall into that trap, because Israel is the occupier of Gaza and responsible for it until it ends its occupation. Same for West Bank, Jordan is not responsible for the Palestinian peoples well beings there and state rights. Israel is because it it occupies it, if it doesn't want to be it needs to end its colonial project there.

These manpads are from Libya and Egyptians had them long before we ever did.

Egyptian Armed Forces operations from the 1st of July to the fifth of July 2015:

- 241 terrorists killed in action
- 4 wanted suspects arrested and 29 suspects arrested
- destruction of 26 vehicles used by terrorists ( 11 land cruisers - 10 "Thailandy" cars one of which was a SVBIED - 1 VERNA - 4 pick up trucks)
- Destruction of 28 motorcycles
- Controlled explosion of 16 roadside IEDs
- 4 terrorist command and control locations destroyed
- large amounts of arms, ammunitions, and communications equipment seized

OS1.jpg
OS2.jpg
OS3.jpg

- Ask if you want a detailed explanation of where the terrorists were killed.

These operations were a response to a large terrorist attack that resulted in 17 Egyptian personnel dead.

A video in English explaining how the attack happened:-

‫معركة الثأر (مدبلج باللغة الإنجليزية)‬‎ - YouTube

Apache footage near the end of the video:

Different Apache footage:-

‫الصفحة الرسمية للمتحدث العسكري للقوات المسلحة | Facebook‬

‫الصفحة الرسمية للمتحدث العسكري للقوات المسلحة | Facebook‬

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom