What's new

Egyptian military helicopter 'gunned down' in north Sinai, 5 dead

Again zionist Al Qaeda killing everybody and never shoot 1 bullet to Israhell since 1948

Again zionist Al Qaeda killing everybody and never shoot 1 bullet to Israhell since 1948

Oh yes they have, and they've been killed by the Egyptian army for attacking Israel.

Eight killed in massive terror assault near Eilat | JPost | Israel News
Al-Qaida-inspired Egyptian group claims rocket attack on Eilat | JPost | Israel News

Don't lie.

There were lot of critiques from Iran and pro Iranians on this forum against Egypt's military coup.
My God, I was simply referring to it...... unlike you not cursing and bombing other states.
May i ask same question.... @FaujHistorian what is with bringing Islam in every thread of this forum?

Perhaps, they grow, food, money and SAM's in fields and caves. :undecided::undecided:
BTW... i like to know Iranian and pro Iranian version on it..... who always blamed Saudis for funding terrorism.
In this case Egypt army has full political support of KSA than who is behind attacks on Egypt army?

Why would Iran arm them? LOL!

They have no interest in Egypt and in lawless Sinai it's easy to get arms, there's a black market there and weapons are smuggled from Libya, other cities in Egypt, taken from military storages....etcc.....

Why would Iran arm them? LOL!

They have no interest in Egypt and in lawless Sinai it's easy to get arms, there's a black market there and weapons are smuggled from Libya, other cities in Egypt, taken from military storages....etcc.....

Did i said it... actually i taunt at their habit of blaming every ting on KSA, without proof.
Anyhow, carry on.

@Hazzy997

Bedouin anger has never manifested itself in the form of militant Islamism and certainly never in the form of suicide attacks in the mainland which result in civilian casualties. In the past (and present) the confrontations between the Bedouins and the regime go as far as kidnapping civilians or soldiers in return for prisoners, either that or surrounding the MFO until their demands are met.

The Beduoin population has little to do with Ansar Beit Almoqades or any other Alqaeda inspired group. These groups were founded by Egyptians from the mainland with a history of militant Islamism which predates 9/11, many of which have had combat experience in Afghanistan and Iraq (many of which were imprisoned in Egypt but were later pardoned by the president). These groups recruit Egyptians as well as fighters from other countries and have affiliations with militant Islamist groups in Syria. The majority of Bedouin tribes (including the largest ones) support the military's fight against these groups.

Stop trying to portray whats happening in the Sinai as a rebellion against the state by the native population because it isn't.

I'm not referring to war though.

It doesn't matter. Discipline at all times is of utmost importance.

Last edited:
You're crazy, we never see any casualties, only words, all is fake

They show thousands of attacks each day against arabs and never 1 video to encourage the war in Israhell

We never seen casualties which is why I just gave you a link...:lol:

@Hazzy997

Bedouin anger has never manifested itself in the form of militant Islamism and certainly never in the form of suicide attacks in the mainland which result in civilian casualties. In the past (and present) the confrontations between the Bedouins and the regime go as far as kidnapping civilians or soldiers in return for prisoners, either that or surrounding the MFO until their demands are met.

The Beduoin population has little to do with Ansar Beit Almoqades or any other Alqaeda inspired group. These groups were founded by Egyptians from the mainland with a history of militant Islamism which predates 9/11, many of which have had combat experience in Afghanistan and Iraq (many of which were imprisoned in Egypt but were later pardoned by the president). These groups recruit Egyptians as well as fighters from other countries and have affiliations with militant Islamist groups in Syria. The majority of Bedouin tribes (including the largest ones) support the military's fight against these groups.

Stop trying to portray whats happening in the Sinai as a rebellion against the state by the native population because it isn't.
@Hazzy997

It doesn't matter. Discipline at all times is of utmost importance.

Any militancy is a direct result for the Egyptian government and military abandoning the Sinai and it's tribes. Which is why there is so many illiterates there. It's ultimately Egypt's fault, they reap what they sow.

Discipline is more like obeying rules, I'm not sure you even understand what it means. It has nothing to do with obeying unlawful orders.

Last edited:
Dumb bedouins don’t want to learn, it’s not the states fault.

Any militancy is a direct result for the Egyptian government and military abandoning the Sinai and it's tribes. Which is why there is so many illiterates there. It's ultimately Egypt's fault, they reap what they sow.

I'm not playing the blame game. The insurgency in the Sinai has little if nothing to do with the Bedouins or the population of the Sinai, if it did then the insurgency would span the entirety of the Sinai and not just the north east of it.

Discipline is more like obeying rules, I'm not sure you even understand what it means.

discipline is systematic instruction intended to train a person, sometimes literally called a disciple, in a craft, trade or other activity, or to follow a particular code of conduct or "order".

Military discipline is the state of order which exists within the command, i.e respecting the chain of command and following orders which come down said command.

It has nothing to do with obeying unlawful orders.

Obeying unlawful orders results in a court martial for both those that give the orders and those that carry it out. Unlawful orders are those which violate the oath, law (military or civil), and/or constitution. Having an undisciplined military leads to more unlawful orders being carried out.

I'm not playing the blame game. The insurgency in the Sinai has little if nothing to do with the Bedouins or the population of the Sinai, if it did then the insurgency would span the entirety of the Sinai and not just the north east of it.

Oh yeah please, you're gonna do that thing where you blame Gaza.

Military discipline is the state of order which exists within the command, i.e respecting the chain of command and following orders which come down said command.

Mhm.

Obeying unlawful orders results in a court martial for both those that give the orders and those that carry it out. Unlawful orders are those which violate the oath, law (military or civil), and/or constitution. Having an undisciplined military leads to more unlawful orders being carried out.

And if military makes things lawful according to military law it's lawful but in reality could be something very wrong. In Syria the army makes executions of civilians lawful but is that right? No. The difference between an honorable man and a loser is one who acts based on good will. People who obey orders as you mention in the long term won't get what they want.

Oh yeah please, you're gonna do that thing where you blame Gaza.

When have I actually done that though? I thought youd know me better than that.

And if military makes things lawful according to military law it's lawful but in reality could be something very wrong.

It isn't that easy. A general can't wake up one day and decide he wants to make something lawful (in the majority of the worlds forces anyways).

Whatever he will try to make lawful will have to be scrutinized by the military judiciary, civil judiciary, constitutional judiciary, upper and lower houses of parliament, civil service, and the presidency. And if it goes through and it leads to something awful then there's the international courts to contend with.

In Syria the army makes executions of civilians lawful but is that right? No.

I try not to get involved in Syria and so I may not be as informed as you on the subject but as far as I am aware that hasn't happened. However, if the SAA was a disciplined and professional force then they would abide by their code of conduct and international/civil law. As far as I know the definition of murder has not changed worldwide.

Here's a good example of when things go right.

BBC News - Marine guilty of Afghanistan murder

The difference between an honorable man and a loser is one who acts based on good will. People who obey orders as you mention in the long term won't get what they want.

This is completely irrelevant. If you want to have an effective military force then you must have an established chain of command and code of conduct without it you will have a shambles. Fighting and/or preparing for war can not be based or done on good will alone.

lol strong? :rofl:

Egypt lost over 400 soldiers (last reported November by Reuturs) in Sinai. I like how those people claiming the army is strong when they barely can handle those militants.

They should release those videos of themselves with hardwares been hit instead of waiting for those takfiris to upload them on YouTube with their annoyance of nasheed songs.

Maybe @BLACKEAGLE his army should train them
:yay:

So they now have surface to air missiles.
Ansar Jerusalem claims SAM attack as 3 soldiers killed in Sinai bus ambush
By David BarnettJanuary 26, 2014

In a statement released to jihadist forums on Jan. 25, the Sinai-based jihadist group Ansar Jerusalem (Ansar Bayt al Maqdis) said its fighters fired a surface-to-air missile (SAM) at an Egyptian helicopter operating in North Sinai. Hours before Ansar Jerusalem released its statement, Egypt's army spokesman had confirmed on his official Facebook page that an army helicopter operating in North Sinai had crashed around noon.

In the statement, Ansar Jerusalem also claimed responsibility for a number of other attacks over the past couple of days in the Sinai, including the targeting of a security forces camp with mortars, the targeting of troops near an airport, and a sniper attack on a soldier. Notably, the group also appeared to slightly back off its original claims of responsibility for a couple of the smaller attacks in the Cairo area on Jan. 24.
http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2014/01/ansar_jerusalem_clai_6.php

Rather then have inclusive goverment...

Egyptians prefere this

They want to rip apart their nation so they can oppress muslims and keep the secular flag flying, rather then a democratic president where conservative muslim candidate could win,,

The lord high priest of secularism al-sisi will rule Egypt

Back
Top Bottom