What's new

Egypt intelligence report: Israel had 36 spying stations in Sinai

You're not that naive to think Israel isn't all over Egypt collecting intelligence on their military, where there forces are stationed(who knows why) and the whole situation in the Sinai.

Of course you're hired for propaganda and diversions so no one should expect anything more from an Israeli terrorist.
As usual Israeli spies "escaped" so they take revenge on fellow Egyptians. Dont forget Mossad shark and vultures. :lol:

As usual Israeli spies "escaped" so they take revenge on fellow Egyptians. Dont forget Mossad shark and vultures. :lol:

Did you not read the article? Israel recruits Egyptians...it's called the Shin Bet.

Of course you want to turn these charges into conspiratorial nonsense, Israelis acknowledge their nation spies on the Egyptian military.

This isn't rocket science you can't fool the audience.

You don't know anything about Israel and they don't cooperate much I've been to the Sinai and have seen the situation on the ground and the army members of all ranks there and spoken to them.

Even better we have an Egyptian here if he's willing to speak.... @Mahmoud_EGY
when these terrorests attck they target Egypt not isreal the Egyptian army is fighting in sainai for over 7 months the cooparation because the treaty after 73
If they did not

there is no forking way that Israel could have established not ONE, not TWO, not THREE but THIRTY SIX stations in the desert.

It is like saying that your neighbor has put 36 cameras in your bedroom without you EVER knowing it.

Either you leave your home open and disappear for years
or you don't know your neighbor.

But either way there is something seriously seriously seriously wrong.

or per your views, Israelis are gods with immense powers and they can TOTALLY overwhelm Egyptians as easily as they have done to Palestinians.
i am sure isreal has more it is just not yet discovered and it is normal to see this as sainai directrly effect isreal so it is only normal for them to want to know more about what is happning in the ground the thing that isnt normal is you it looks like you dont know anything and you just want to talk nonsense

it is not Egyptians who are afraid of our shadows and think everything is a conspiricy against us it is isrealies

Last edited:
You'll find the Israeli spies on the beach in Sharm al Shiek, not in Sinai :lol:. Not exactly a secret. Israel has every inch of Egypt inspected, they know the locations and functions of every government institutions, they have all military factories pinpointed.

The beduins in Egypt as they are known all over the Middle East can be bought and sold like a hoe. They cause nothing but trouble. Explains why western Iraq, Eastern Syria, and Sinai are largely pro-ISIL. These ISIL scum AKA "Ansar bayt al Maqdis" are not connected to Israel, but they are unknowingly doing them a huge favor.

BTW, the ISIL views Sinai as part of the "Levant", which means get ready for an Iraq style never ending insurgency.

Last edited:
You'll find the Israeli spies on the beach in Sharm al Shiek, not in Sinai :lol:. Not exactly a secret. Israel has every inch of Egypt inspected, they know the locations and functions of every government institutions, they have all military factories pinpointed.

The beduins in Egypt as they are known all over the Middle East can be bought and sold like a hoe. They cause nothing but trouble. Explains why western Iraq, Eastern Syria, and Sinai are largely pro-ISIL. These ISIL scum AKA "Ansar bayt al Maqdis" are not connected to Israel, but they are unknowingly doing them a huge favor.

BTW, the ISIL views Sinai as part of the "Levant", which means get ready for an Iraq style never ending insurgency.

Sharm El-Sheikh is located in Sinai.:lol:

Of course Israelis (Mossad) have spies in every single Arab country, Middle Eastern country and dare I say every country in the world worthy of having spies in. What do you expect?

Let the Egyptian members here who actually know what they are talking about, @Frogman being one of them, tell you that the Bedouins of Sinai are not the problem. The members of that group that you mentioned are mainly from the "mainland". ISIS are only causing trouble in failed states such as Iraq and Syria. They have no chance of doing what they do in Egypt or anywhere else. If Al-Anbar is "Bedouin" what do you call Southern Iraq then? Or Southern Syria? Why single out certain Sunni Arab population areas?

Anyway this news is nothing new. Israel still largely sees Egypt as the biggest danger and threat and for a reason.

What I read here are bunch of excuses and conspiracy theories.

I mean there are no police or army in Egypt or other Arab countries to find the Israeli spies within their OWN countries??

I mean what's going on.

And OK even if Israeli spies can infiltrate ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl the Arab countries, Why I don't see claims that ARAB spies responded in kind.

Why it has to be AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAlways one sided

And AAAAAAAAAAAAAlways in favor of tiny speck of a country called Israel.

Doesn't make sense.

No sense at all

@FaujHistorian

What is it with the rambling? Of course Arab intelligence services also have spies in Israel and are also spying on Israel and Jewish interests worldwide etc. But it is a well-known fact that Mossad are one of their kind or certainly among the very best intelligence services in the world and that the unrest that we have witnessed in many nearby countries (notably Syria, Lebanon, Egypt) makes it easier for them to operate in. After all there is only one tiny Israel while you have over 20 Arab countries. I mean you virtually have regions in nearly every single Arab country that are several times larger and more populous than all of Israel.

Those are just common known facts. Nothing to do with being anti-Israeli or anything.

@FaujHistorian

What is it with the rambling? Of course Arab intelligence services also have spies in Israel .....

OK

So Arab spies are in Israel.

Let Israel claim the same way that there are DOZENS and DOZENS of spying centers in Israel.

But a simple google search finds only few Israeli-Arabs spying for Hizbullah.

It is time we all stop spreading conspiracy theories.

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/139479/mossad-spy-beacon

p.s. Please avoid personal attacks and patronizing words like "rambling". Thank you

OK

Let Israel claim the same way that there are DOZENS and DOZENS of spying centers in Israel.

p.s. Please avoid personal attacks and patronizing words like "rambling". Thank you

I can't for a good reason tell you how many Arab spies there are and from which Arab countries but one would be really naive if they thought that there were none!

The best spies are those who never get caught. Like with criminals and others.

What is it that I told you (well-known and reasonable facts) that are a conspiracy? Do you deny the presence of Israeli spies in Arab countries, notably nearby Sinai and Egypt? Despite Mossad having a long history of having spies? If so what do you base that assumption on?

I can't for a good reason tell you how many Arab spies there are and from which Arab countries but one would be really naive if they thought that there were none!

The best spies are those who never get caught. Like with criminals and others.

What is it that I told you (well-known and reasonable facts) that are a conspiracy? Do you deny the presence of Israeli spies in Arab countries, notably nearby Sinai and Egypt? Despite Mossad having a long history of having spies? If so what do you base that assumption on?

your are disproving yourself.

on one side you say "Israeli spies are the best"
then you say "best spies are not caught".

You did read the subject line of this thread. Right?

your are disproving yourself.

on one side you say "Israeli spies are the best"
then you say "best spies are not caught".

You did read the subject line of this thread. Right?

What? No, I never said that "Israeli spies are the best". I wrote that Israel has among the very best intelligence services in not only the region but also the world called Mossad.

Most of the spies that OCCASIONALLY get caught in the Arab world are often locals hired by Mossad to do the dirty work. I don't know this case or its authenticity but all I am saying is that it is idiotic to dispute the fact that Israelis have agents in the Arab world and vice versa. Stating such common known facts does not make one anti-Israeli for instance. I suggest you read about the Israeli-Egyptian relations overall since Israel was created. Many Israeli spy rings have been uncovered in Egypt throughout history.

I said that the best spies are not caught which is correct because you never hear about them!

Sharm El-Sheikh is located in Sinai.:lol:

Of course Israelis (Mossad) have spies in every single Arab country, Middle Eastern country and dare I say every country in the world worthy of having spies in. What do you expect?

Let the Egyptian members here who actually know what they are talking about, @Frogman being one of them, tell you that the Bedouins of Sinai are not the problem. The members of that group that you mentioned are mainly from the "mainland". ISIS are only causing trouble in failed states such as Iraq and Syria. They have no chance of doing what they do in Egypt or anywhere else. If Al-Anbar is "Bedouin" what do you call Southern Iraq then? Or Southern Syria? Why single out certain Sunni Arab population areas?

Anyway this news is nothing new. Israel still largely sees Egypt as the biggest danger and threat and for a reason.

I meant the largely desert areas in North Sinai near the Gaza border, the southern part of Sinai has very little terrorist or no activity. Let's not forget that right now the majority of Arab Muslims support jubhat al Nusrah, which is Alqaeda. Go to the Jihadi forums and you will find that many Saudis are pro ISIL as well. ISIL have a chance to cause chaos wherever there is ground for it. Right now Egypt does that have ground. Of course there influence is limited for the most part, but they will continue their sabotage and attacks on vulnerable targets. And yes Egyptian also studies everything about Israel, unfortunately America tries to limit Egypts capability against Israel. They may be at peace, but they are still enemies.

And by beduins I don't mean all, but they are usually the first to be approached By ISIL. They are also easily influenced.

OK

Both sides have spies and that not a secret. Arab countries usually use Israeli arabs, while Isrealis target high level officials for their spying needs. Israeli hires normal citizens from Arab countries to do the dirty jobs. In Lebanon they hired people to mark buildings for airstrikes.

Back
Top Bottom