What's new

Egyptian military helicopter 'gunned down' in north Sinai, 5 dead

what is this term " Sinai".?....aren't they Egyptian or term is used for some hardliners ??

At prophet Moses(AS) time...it was called Mt. Sinai...I'm not sure what it represents though or means....

Not in our life time...For the last 8 centuries, they couldn't agree on one thing while speaking the same language, how do you expect them to agree on anything after being remodeled, partitioned, and herded by Western Powers..

Have hope if you want to be part of it, if not just enjoy life as you are. You don't need to be in an Arabic nation to help, do it here, promote unity. Anything is possible, you can contribute with donations to organizations that deliver aid to all people around the world who need it and Allah(SWT) will come back and reward our Ummah for all our positive actions. May Allah(SWT) bring you to him and guide you so you become pious my brother, amen.

At prophet Moses(AS) time...it was called Mt. Sinai...I'm not sure what it represents though or means....

Have hope if you want to be part of it, if not just enjoy life as you are. You don't need to be in an Arabic nation to help, do it here, promote unity. Anything is possible, you can contribute with donations to organizations that deliver aid to all people around the world who need it and Allah(SWT) will come back and reward our Ummah for all our positive actions. May Allah(SWT) bring you to him and guide you so you become pious my brother, amen.
Seriously, do you see it happening in your lifetime...Just look around the region
Morocco/Algeria with Morocco playing the same role toward usas Jordan or Turkey toward Syria
Libya, morcelled with hepl of Egypt, Jordan, Qatar, UAE and KSA
Egypt on a brink of a civil war fueled by the two duelling Arab idiots..KSA and Qatar
Palestine Hamas vs PLO
Syria
Iraq
Bahrein
Kurdish burgeoning autonomous enclaves in Syria and Iraq

Indeed ^^
And it just takes the fall of a monarchy for them to be completely abandoned by the west and get burnt, Arab states are each others enemies, retarded states.

Seriously, do you see it happening in your lifetime...Just look around the region
Morocco/Algeria with Morocco playing the same role toward usas Jordan or Turkey toward Syria
Libya, morcelled with hepl of Egypt, Jordan, Qatar, UAE and KSA
Egypt on a brink of a civil war fueled by the two duelling Arab idiots..KSA and Qatar
Palestine Hamas vs PLO
Syria
Iraq
Bahrein
Kurdish burgeoning autonomous enclaves in Syria and Iraq

Things can change easily, civil war even occurred at time after Prophet(SAW). Just because there is killing between is or animosity doesn't mean we can't get ourselves out of it. Keep in mind we are the guided people's and God will put us through trials and fitnah may be a way to get us back to being pious for the people that need it yet also educated.

Even at time of Ali(RA) there was a fitnah with 50,000 killed in 3 days. God gave that as an example for us.

Indeed ^^
And it just takes the fall of a monarchy for them to be completely abandoned by the west and get burnt, Arab states are each others enemies, retarded states.

Well said

However I say this is not just Arab state's issue.

Every tribal society is vulnerable to the implosion

The reason is that tribal mindset see a nation state as a threat to itself, and goes ape against every state institution possible.

In tribal societies, nation states too end up behaving like a bigger tribe (or representative of the largest tribe), thus further complicating prblems.

Hutus and Tutsis did the same thing in Africa, that many tribes are doing now in Arab countries,.

So in essence it is like Arabs and to some degree some other Muslim countries (even parts of Pakistan) who are aping the stone age tribal concepts.

Thus all the blood and gore all around

But tribals cannot stop. They do not have an off-switch.

sadly

Things can change easily, civil war even occurred at time after Prophet(SAW). Just because there is killing between is or animosity doesn't mean we can't get ourselves out of it. Keep in mind we are the guided people's and God will put us through trials and fitnah may be a way to get us back to being pious for the people that need it yet also educated.

Even at time of Ali(RA) there was a fitnah with 50,000 killed in 3 days. God gave that as an example for us.

Correction!

Only misguided people go to civil war,
Only Juhala people go to civil war
Only arrogant tribals go to civil war

Why

the guided people bring peace and prosperity for their territory
they bring truth, tolerance and justice to their territory

you can judge a tree by its fruit as Jesus AH said long long time ago

and the time has proven he was right over and over and over.

@FaujHistorian

So Ali(RA) was misguided?

Now you are playing an Islamist trick on me.

Yeah put a big name with RA attached and then ask if he/she was misguided.

hahahahaha

Just because you don't have a strength of character to decide about your ownself

you want someone else to decide it for you.

It is like asking "Does sun rise from East"?

Now you are playing an Islamist trick on me.

Yeah put a big name with RA attached and then ask if he/she was misguided.

hahahahaha

Just because you don't have a strength of character to decide about your ownself

you want someone else to decide it for you.

It is like asking "Does sun rise from East"?

It's not an black and white answer, there are whole books dedicated to explaining what happened there and it's implications.

Do you know how it ended? The opposing commander met with Ali(RA) face to face and told him of a time in which they were younger walking with the Prophet(SAW) and the Prophet said: "You will oppress Ali".

They declared a ceasefire right after this.

Obviously Libyans attempted to send those to Algerian AQM as they did in Mali, Sinai, Syria etc
Hazzy is just playing ignorant...He knew it was for AQIM. He just didn't like the fact that is was intercepted and destroyed before it reached the Algerian border.

It's not an black and white answer, there are whole books dedicated to explaining what happened there and it's implications.

Do you know how it ended? The opposing commander met with Ali(RA) face to face and told him of a time in which they were younger walking with the Prophet(SAW) and the Prophet said: "You will oppress Ali".

They declared a ceasefire right after this.

Off course it is not black and white.

This is why it is extremely important not make any of those people as gods nauzbillah.

They made mistakes sometimes small and sometimes HUGE.

Thus making them or considering them "perfect" is a huge mistake by the modern day Islamists.

Only Allah swt is perfect. The rest are just good and bad on a varying scale.

And we must denounce and thus not copy their bad behavior by covering the $hit up with some green cloth.

Hope you understand

peace

Off course it is not black and white.

This is why it is extremely important not make any of those people as gods nauzbillah.

They made mistakes sometimes small and sometimes HUGE.

Thus making them or considering them "perfect" is a huge mistake by the modern day Islamists.

Only Allah swt is perfect. The rest are just good and bad on a varying scale.

And we must denounce and thus not copy their bad behavior by covering the $hit up with some green cloth.

Hope you understand

peace

I agree with you brother on everything here...why are we arguing? All I'm saying is God willing we will change over time and we should always hope for a more positive future without major fitnah. People will learn from experience. However, by a more positive future I don't mean less religious. What I mean is we won't have Taliban for example not using logic with religion and being hypocrites of their own with wrong interpretation. I know they some good guys, however a whole foundation for religion in society needs to a concerted effort by the whole society and this is what makes people run to religion from their heart. Once we run to religion from our heart, both religious and liberal people this is when our decisions will make much more sense and we will have caution to even small issues or disputes.

Hazzy is just playing ignorant...He knew it was for AQIM. He just didn't like the fact that is was intercepted and destroyed before it reached the Algerian border.

This is nonsense.

Last edited:
I agree with you brother on everything here...why are we arguing? All I'm saying is God willing we will change over time and we should always hope for a more positive future without major fitnah. People will learn from experience. However, by a more positive future I don't mean less religious. What I mean is we won't have Taliban for example not using logic with religion and being hypocrites of their own with wrong interpretation. I know they some good guys, however a whole foundation for religion in society needs to a concerted effort by the whole society and this is what makes people run to religion from their heart. Once we run to religion from our heart, both religious and liberal people this is when our decisions will make much more sense and we will have caution to even small issues or disputes.

This is nonsense.

Agreed.

However just a few comments when you say

by a more positive future I don't mean less religious. What I mean is we won't have Taliban for example not using logic with religion

more or less relgion is personal choice not that of whole tribe, community, nation etc.

Religion and logic are exact opposite. Religion is based on blind faith, logic is based on open mind

Agreed.

However just a few comments when you say
by a more positive future I don't mean less religious. What I mean is we won't have Taliban for example not using logic with religion

more or less relgion is personal choice not that of whole tribe, community, nation etc.

Religion and logic are exact opposite. Religion is based on blind faith, logic is based on open mind

No they aren't in my opinion, I don't mean logic from a scientific point of view the way it's defined in the West. I mean based around informed decision making.

Also, when I was speaking if personal choice, that's why I said the whole community makes a concerted effort. This is how Islam was, we wanted Islam. We however promote Islam in our society and cultural values and people to from there. Personal faith is a choice, but one should live upon values of a society.

Sell out army killing it's own people no better than the rest of the dictators people power **** all ya war is all that's left

NUTCJOB alert. Man you are out of it arent you?

JEw, sellout, something something.

Back
Top Bottom