What's new

Is Pakistan aiding Syrian rebels?

But then again, I don't blame you for the illiteracy in history :lol:
Like i said, nobody else in the World accepts this revisionist history written by thieves. Thieves and savages roaming the desert fighting each other does not constitute a "kingdom" or "state". No matter what you say, Saudi Arabia is a British invented "kingdom". Before that, there were just savages and bedouins fighting each other. But by all means, call them "kings" if you want. By your cheap lizard chewing standards they probably were!

We are not talking about those emirates, people around here are talking about the KINGDOM of Saudi Arabia. :coffee:

So many smileys we both know you did not get such a kick out of your lame *** retort. :D

Anyway don't worry I am here, 1932 is the date of the founding of your country.

My modern country was founded upon the historic existence of the two former Saudi States. Denying such fact is like denying the sun raises from the East, sets from the West.

It's been nice talking to you, keep in touch.

My modern country was founded upon the historic existence of the two former Saudi States. Denying such fact is like denying the sun raises from the East, sets from the West.

It's been nice talking to you, keep in touch.

LOL that is called your history that does not mean the birth of your nation started then.

Woman, please... No more of your stupidity. You obviously are a liar, because everybody knows that British made Saudi Arabia was founded in the 1930s. What happened before then with a bunch of savages fighting each other for lizards and pretending to be kings when all they were was thieves is not important. There was no "kingdom", just barbarians fighting each other and getting spanked by the Ottoman Turks. You can call them kings if you want, but nobody else in the World accepts this revisionist history written by thieves and collaborators.

Secondly, you are an idiot to claim that there was no British empire in the 18th century. Seriously, what lizard den have you been living in? :laugh:
So his highness, is being a woman something to be ashamed of to be used as an insult?

LOL that is called your history that does not mean the birth of your nation started then.

The bottom line is the bottom line my dear friend.

This is history, speaking for itself, deal with it.

Thanks

The bottom line is the bottom line my dear friend.

This is history, speaking for itself, deal with it.

Thanks

Yes the bottom line is the Kingdom was founded in 1932 white washing such things will not change facts, deal with it.

Yes the bottom line is the Kingdom was founded in 1932 white washing such things will not change facts, deal with it.

The house of Saud has been ruling Arabia since the 1774, a fact can be change. FYI for illiterate people like you.

First_Saudi_State_Big.png

Like i said, nobody else in the World accepts this revisionist history written by thieves

The issue is that the historians of whom you accuse to be thieves were, as a matter of fact, Orientalists!

As such, for them, to maintain a neutral stance had never been more imperative.

Thieves and savages roaming the desert fighting each other does not constitute a "kingdom" or "state".

The vast majority of Provinces reunited with one another without firing a single bullet. The only conflict which took place occur in the Central Region. The Norther, Western, Eastern, and Southern joined at will.

While in Iran Khomini had to slaughter 30 thousands Iranians when he came to power including military elites, politicians, and religious figures - which eventually had led to forcing the Iranian youngsters to clean up the minefields to your glorious army -

I wonder who's savage and who isn't.

No matter what you say, Saudi Arabia is a British invented "kingdom".

Yeah, they most certainly did. :lol:

The Brits never allied themselves with us, not until the Hashamite House in the Province of Hijaz diminished in 1927. By that time Hijaz reunited with the rest of KSA, and then the Brits came to recognize Saudi sovereignty over the Central Region, as well as Hijaz.

Treaty of Jeddah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Before that, there were just savages and bedouins fighting each other. But by all means, call them "kings" if you want. By your cheap lizard chewing standards they probably were.

Thankfully, our country has never been occupied by two Superpowers at once, unlike Iran which was occupied by the USSR, and the UK.

And thankfully, our country had never had a King been installed to serve his masters, overthrowing a government elected by its people, killing its Prime Minister.

And thankfully, our country has never seen a massacre by fellow Saudis against another fallow Saudis, unlike the Khomini's massacre which took the lives of 30 thousands Iranians.

And thankfully, our country has never used children as human shields to pick up the mines for our army, unlike Iran.

With all due respect, but not even a Saudi fingernail worths the entire nation of your kin and kind.

Like i said, nobody else in the World accepts this revisionist history written by thieves. Thieves and savages roaming the desert fighting each other does not constitute a "kingdom" or "state". No matter what you say, Saudi Arabia is a British invented "kingdom". Before that, there were just savages and bedouins fighting each other. But by all means, call them "kings" if you want. By your cheap lizard chewing standards they probably were!

Woman, please... No more of your stupidity. You obviously are a liar, because everybody knows that British made Saudi Arabia was founded in the 1930s. What happened before then with a bunch of savages fighting each other for lizards and pretending to be kings when all they were was thieves is not important. There was no "kingdom", just barbarians fighting each other and getting spanked by the Ottoman Turks. You can call them kings if you want, but nobody else in the World accepts this revisionist history written by thieves and collaborators.

Secondly, you are an idiot to claim that there was no British empire in the 18th century. Seriously, what lizard den have you been living in? :laugh:

I don't see anything wrong of being a woman, if I really were. Maybe the concept of Mu'tah makes you see women as sexual mistress, but not there is a whole world out there which doesn't share the same view.

Nope, absolutely not. But i know it offends these "Saudis", the ultimate homo's and oppressors of women. Yet they'd love a camel and shower one with affection. Savages.

Nothing of an offense. Women are my mother, aunt, sister, daughter, and a friend. If being a woman is a disgrace then that would be a disgrace to the closet people to me. But I understand where is that coming from!

Iran is the only country in the world which encourages the sexual exploitation of women on a religious basis. Coming to domestic violence against women, I believe it exists everywhere. But to you, as an Iranian, I think you do have less to say when it comes to the treatment you offer to women:

Iranian Women Prisoners Detail Torture: 'Death Was Like a Desire' | PBS NewsHour
World: Violence Against Women -- In Iran, Abuse Is Part Of The Culture (Part 2)
Domestic Violence against Single and Married Women in Iranian Society | Azad Moradian - Academia.edu
Family of Iranian woman 'beaten to death by boyfriend', watch her die in hospital via internet | Mail Online
Family of Iranian woman 'beaten to death by boyfriend', watch her die in hospital via internet | Mail Online
Family watches online as Iranian woman dies in U.S.  - NY Daily News
http://www.rdfi.org/index.php?optio...ary-servitude&catid=39:child-labour&Itemid=54

So his highness, is being a woman something to be ashamed of to be used as an insult?

It doesn't matter who am I. If calling someone a woman by an Iranian proves something, then this shows how civilized the average " Persians " are.

Sauds + Ladins & Wahabites have been "governing" Arabia since 1700's, under 'certain' terms & conditions, however, you are correct to state that the name "Arabia" was changed to "Saudi Arabia," and the foundation of a sovereign state was put on the date stated by you.

Yazdi, mate, where do my favorite sheep come from, on the following map.... which tone of green? o_O

@Yzd Khalifa

Last edited:

Al-Saud is the correct name.

Ladins can refer to:

I do not know what are trying to say !

& Wahabites

Mohammed Ibn Abdu-Alwahhab had had no political position. He was a religious figure revivalist of Islamic monotheism of Arabia during his era.

have been "governing" Arabia since 1700's, under 'certain' terms & conditions, however, you are correct to state that the name "Arabia" was changed to "Saudi Arabia," and the foundation of a sovereign state was put on the date stated by you.

Saudi Arabia was named by that name in the 1932 way after the first & second State of Nejd which is the first and second Saudi state.

A lesson in history just for the recored. PDF literacy rate is high it seems. Funny that some members are trying to teach us our own history.

It doesnt really matter if they are, they wont be able to make any difference to the war there. Syria is not Afghanistan and the Syrian army and Hezbollah are not the Americans, they arent restricted by any ROE that ties one hand behind their backs. They'll make short work of the Taliban and any other terrorists from Pakistan that are stupid enough to try and involve themselves in a real life or death fight (ie Syria).

Those pajama wearing neanderthals may be good at dressing up in women's burqa's to do suicide bombings and shooting at school girls, but they wont be able to blend into Syria and do the same, they'll just get slaughtered over there by the Syrians.

Saudi Arabia woos Pakistan with $1.5 billion grant. Why now? - CSMonitor.com

Let the ground reality provide proof than your verbal claims.

Iranians and their proxies are big on Bombastic Verbal Claims rather than Battle Victories.

If the Iranians can be in Syria and Provide weapons to Syrians and Hizbullah because of their Shia ties, Why not let the Pakistani Taliban help Syrian Sunnis ?

I will let the Ground Reality dictate who are better fighters.

Dude, I know the whole unabridged version of your history and blood-lines. Pebble for pebble, stone for stone. No disrespect intended to you. You are OK, however, let's not attack the messenger.

Al-Saud is the correct name.

Ladins can refer to:

I do not know what are trying to say !

Mohammed Ibn Abdu-Alwahhab had had no political position. He was a religious figure revivalist of Islamic monotheism of Arabia during his era.

Saudi Arabia was named by that name in the 1932 way after the first & second State of Nejd which is the first and second Saudi state.

A lesson in history just for the recored. PDF literacy rate is high it seems. Funny that some members are trying to teach us our own history.

Dude, I'm a human, after all. Sometimes I may react. As I've stated on numerous occasions earlier, I don't take sides, I'm opinionated - yes! I, however, am not unfair. :o:

It is very clear that you do but you earlier post says otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom