What's new

Is Pakistan aiding Syrian rebels?

I would wait a while before the proofs and the details come out - that has already been the case with Pakistan - Pakistani denial does not mean it's not true - that has happened plenty of times before.

I am not denying that. As for Iranian's support to Syria - they do what's in their interest.

It's not gonna come out. We didnt support it in Iraq either.

It's not gonna come out. We didnt support it in Iraq either.

I wonder what makes you so confident - all while most indicators point to the contrary - I hope you aren't relying on GOP's denials?, (there must be a reason why Pakistan is called Denialistan).

It's covert is what most Pakistani experts themselves say - so I would give it sometime for the facts and proofs to filter in.

I wonder what makes you so confident - all while most indicators point to the contrary - I hope you aren't relying on GOP's denials?, (there must be a reason why Pakistan is called Denialistan).

It's covert is what most Pakistani experts themselves say - so I would give it sometime for the facts and proofs to filter in.

There are several Intl agencies active in Syria, the list may include India, why not Pakistan?

Why don't you revert back to Zoroastrianism, spare the misery you've gone through by prostrating toward the land of your sworn enemy...

article-2539704-1AAD2BCD00000578-324_1024x615_large.jpg

ashura.jpg
bro, that last pic, is that really true? i want to believe it's photoshop or ketchup or something, but knowing that Shia hit themselves with chains and whatnot, i also tend to believe this pic is true. if it's true, how gross and pitiful that they even bring kids into this. this is too radical.

There are several Intl agencies active in Syria, the list may include India, why not Pakistan?

If the list includes India then that would be interesting, I wonder on whose side would that be.

bro, that last pic, is that really true? i want to believe it's photoshop or ketchup or something, but knowing that Shia hit themselves with chains and whatnot, i also tend to believe this pic is true. if it's true, how gross and pitiful that they even bring kids into this. this is too radical.

They are fanatics. The only thing these pics bring to us is everything and pride. They lash themselves in the name of our forefathers :lol:

Day of Ashura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If the list includes India then that would be interesting, I wonder on whose side would that be.

Intl gatherings require no side to be taken.

Why don't you revert back to Zoroastrianism, spare the misery you've gone through by prostrating toward the land of your sworn enemy...
I dont give a shit about religion as identity or as political ideology. Its in the heart and no where else. Secondly, Arabia is not the enemy of Iranians, just the British installed terrorists and house of thieves that are your dictators.

I'shalla you poor undignified people that have had to take the name of a British installed family of collaborators and thieves as your nationality will one day have the courage to revolt against your dictators and wont have to eat lizards anymore and take the name of a terrorist family of thieves on your passports - lool.

Oh...ok - I thought you meant covertly involved.

Several Indian militants were detected, and I assume this is rising a national security concern to India, which is a legitimate reason to get involved into such chaos.

Several Indian militants were detected, and I assume this is rising a national security concern to India, which is a legitimate reason to get involved into such chaos.

Not several - I heard they had one guy in a Syrian jail - probably a Indian origin doctor from UK I think, the Syrian govt later denied it I guess - not quite sure.

And, you are right, it is a concern to India too - but not one that requires our active or covert participation presently.

If Pakistan is Denialistan then India is Rapistan. :smart:

If Pakistan is Denialistan then India is Rapistan. :smart:

OK. Of course rape and molestation is a growing concern in India - it's true for almost all countries as well - not going to deny that.

OK. Of course rape and molestation is a growing concern in India - it's true for almost all countries as well - not going to deny that.

So does India deserve to be called Rapistan over it?

So does India deserve to be called Rapistan over it?

If that somehow forces our govt to take the issue seriously then why not? I don't think there's anything more important than women's safety apart from national security.

Back
Top Bottom