What's new

Is Pakistan aiding Syrian rebels?

I dont give a shit about religion as identity or as political ideology

You most certainly do. Your country is called the " Islamic " Republic on one hand, and your kin adheres to the so-called Islam of yours.

ts in the heart and no where else

But don't you embrace it publicly? By acknowledging you're an Iranian, then you are supposed to be a Muslim - at least the vast majority of Iranians are.

Secondly, Arabia is not the enemy of Iranians, just the British installed terrorists and house of thieves that are your dictators.

The hatred and the racism practiced by Persians toward Arabs are well-known, that no one can deny.

I'shalla you poor undignified people that have had to take the name of a British installed family of collaborators and thieves as your nationality will one day have the courage to revolt against your dictators and wont have to eat lizards anymore and take the name of a terrorist family of thieves on your passports - lool

And you think the crazed Mullahs of yours haven't been trying to destroy us over the last 35 years? They miserably failed again and again :lol: :rofl: :omghaha: :D :laugh:

Let me assure you that we will always continue to plauge your mind, occupying your thoughts, and haunting your dreams.

You are nothing more than an utter joke, whenever you get slapped in the face, you run away. The more slaps you get, the more awful you become.

KSA was founded in 1744 at a time where the British Empire didn't even know about. I don't blame you for being illiterate in history, that's what they teach you at school, and you're just parroting it.

I dont give a shit about religion as identity or as political ideology. Its in the heart and no where else. Secondly, Arabia is not the enemy of Iranians, just the British installed terrorists and house of thieves that are your dictators.

I'shalla you poor undignified people that have had to take the name of a British installed family of collaborators and thieves as your nationality will one day have the courage to revolt against your dictators and wont have to eat lizards anymore and take the name of a terrorist family of thieves on your passports - lool.

Not several - I heard they had one guy in a Syrian jail - probably a Indian origin doctor from UK I think, the Syrian govt later denied it I guess - not quite sure.

And, you are right, it is a concern to India too - but not one that requires our active or covert participation presently.
we have quite a lot of disillusioned guys lets not turn a blind eye on this

OK. Of course rape and molestation is a growing concern in India - it's true for almost all countries as well - not going to deny that.

It isn't India's fault or the fault of Indians.

Every nation has it own problems and concerns. In order to overcome such social illness, we must unite to confront them all.

we have quite a lot of disillusioned guys lets not turn a blind eye on this

It was based on the news that I read of course.

Every nation has it own problems and concerns. In order to overcome such social illness, we must unite to confront them all.

Women are being ill treated in almost all countries - so yes it's a global phenomena, and should have a global concern.

It was based on the news that I read of course.
I know ... we might not find many cases outside Indian as India is quite big in itself. But the seeds of extremism are growing within our society.

I know ... we might not find many cases outside Indian as India is quite big in itself. But the seeds of extremism are growing within our society.

That's true - the number of countries that are being affected by extremism is growing steadily - India is no different in this.

Do you really think the person who raised this concern was genuinely concerned about this? Any discussion on such issues needs a maturity which the person who raised this topic clearly lacked.

KSA was founded in 1744 at a time where the British Empire didn't even know about.

Woman, please... No more of your stupidity. You obviously are a liar, because everybody knows that British made Saudi Arabia was founded in the 1930s. What happened before then with a bunch of savages fighting each other for lizards and pretending to be kings when all they were was thieves is not important. There was no "kingdom", just barbarians fighting each other and getting spanked by the Ottoman Turks. You can call them kings if you want, but nobody else in the World accepts this revisionist history written by thieves and collaborators.

Secondly, you are an idiot to claim that there was no British empire in the 18th century. Seriously, what lizard den have you been living in? :laugh:

It is not the fault of the Indians who think in such a way? Last I checked they were Indians too or are they Jinn by any chance?

Saudi Arabia was created by a gay British man. :)

Do you really think the person who raised this concern was genuinely concerned about this? Any discussion on such issues needs a maturity which the person who raised this topic clearly lacked.

Indeed I was I am concerned about the reputation of my cousins why would I not be? :smart:

Saudi Arabia was created by a gay British man. :)

IDK if he was gay but Turkish soldiers raped him lol.

Woman, please... No more of your stupidity. You obviously are a liar, because everybody knows that British made Saudi Arabia was founded in the 1930s. What happened before then with a bunch of savages fighting each other for lizards and pretending to be kings when all they were was thieves is not important. There was no "kingdom", just barbarians fighting each other and getting spanked by the Ottoman Turks. You can call them kings if you want, but nobody else in the World accepts this revisionist history written by thieves and collaborators.

So sorry, but the First Saudi State was historically recognized by the ENTIRE SCHOOLS OF HISTORIANS:

Emirate of Diriyah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So was the Second:

Emirate of Nejd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So was the Third:

Unification of Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But then again, I don't blame you for the illiteracy in history :lol:

Secondly, you are an idiot to claim that there was no British empire in the 18th century. Seriously, what lizard den have you been living in? :laugh:

So sorry, but the First Saudi State was historically recognized by the ENTIRE SCHOOLS OF HISTORIANS:

Emirate of Diriyah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So was the Second:

Emirate of Nejd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So was the Third:

Unification of Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But then again, I don't blame you for the illiteracy in history :lol:

We are not talking about those emirates, people around here are talking about the KINGDOM of Saudi Arabia. :coffee:

No, I have been waiting for KingMamba the Messiah to teach me, guiding me toward the path of truthfulness :lol: :rofl: :omghaha:

So many smileys we both know you did not get such a kick out of your lame *** retort. :D

Anyway don't worry I am here, 1932 is the date of the founding of your country.

Back
Top Bottom