What's new

Is Pakistan aiding Syrian rebels?

The house of Saud has been ruling Arabia since the 1774, a fact can be change. FYI for illiterate people like you.

First_Saudi_State_Big.png
The land of haramaeen will not stay under the pagan quraishi and khaybar Jews al saud al yahoud forever it's the land of the prophet will be free from the munafiqeen

The land of haramaeen will not stay under the pagan quraishi and khaybar Jews al saud al yahoud forever it's the land of the prophet will be free from the munafiqeen

The Land of the two holy mosques is our personal properties. A finger that points at us will be chopped, get that straight.

The house of Saud has been ruling Arabia since the 1774, a fact can be change (wtf Mr. literate:laugh:). FYI for illiterate people like you.

First_Saudi_State_Big.png

LOL I would put my literacy up against a Saudi's any day of the week. :lol:

Really? That map shows they owned a small bit for 40 years (you would think one would have some shame showing such a small area and then claiming to have controlled all of Arabia lol) before they started branching out, it in fact just proves my point because as I said the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was formed in 1932.

Oh yeah and next time you want to talk about literacy perhaps you will make sure your sentences are grammatically correct. :tup:

Sauds + Ladins & Wahabites have been "governing" Arabia since 1700's, under 'certain' terms & conditions, however, you are correct to state that the name "Arabia" was changed to "Saudi Arabia," and the foundation of a sovereign state was put on the date stated by you.

I know the Saud family has been stirring shit up since the 1700's, the Ottomans even executed one of their forefathers (Abdullah bin Saud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) for being a bigot. I was specifically talking about the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and its founding.

LOL I would put my literacy up against a Saudi's any day of the week. :lol:

Really? That map shows they owned a small bit for 40 years (you would think one would have some shame showing such a small area and then claiming to have controlled all of Arabia lol) before they started branching out, it in fact just proves my point because as I said the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was formed in 1932.

Oh yeah and next time you want to talk about literacy perhaps you will make sure your sentences are grammatically correct. :tup:

You probably need to take some history classes. The official unification of Arabia took place in 1932 but that doesn't exclude Al-Saud ruling before that.

One sentence one typo mistake. You may want to use singular form instead of plural.

I know the Saud family has been stirring shit up since the 1700's, the Ottomans even executed one of their forefathers (Abdullah bin Saud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) for being a bigot. I was specifically talking about the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and its founding.

Funny that later the Al-Saud managed to butcher and kick the ottomans out of Arabia.

Saudi Arabia irritates a lot of people, I can feel your pain.

You probably need to take some history classes. The official unification of Arabia took place in 1932 but that doesn't exclude Al-Saud ruling before that.

One sentence one typo mistake. You may want to use singular form instead of plural.

Funny that later the Al-Saud managed to butcher and kick the ottomans out of Arabia.

Saudi Arabia irritates a lot of people, I can feel your pain.

You said they ruled all of Arabia when they clearly did not. Besides I was specifically talking about the Kingdom as we know it today not the smudge centered in Najd of the year 1744. :lol:

Well Mr. Literate if you are going to make claims of illiteracy it would be best there be no mistakes in your own sentence or else you come off as an idiot. :D

There is nothing wrong with my statement "literate" Saudi because I said "next time", as in a future occurrence. Seems lacking tools to comprehend English properly is a sign of advanced literacy nowadays. :lol:

Yes I know and good for them. Saudi Arabia does not irritate me at all in fact I have never bashed Saudis even once on this forum for any reason.

You being defensive and assuming I am, now that is irritating.

Last edited:
You said they ruled all of Arabia when they clearly did not. Besides I was specifically talking about the Kingdom as we know it today not the smudge centered in Najd of the year 1744. :lol:

Where did I use the ALL in my posts? I was referring to the rule of Al-Saud before the official establishment of the current Saudi state. The size of the second Saudi state might satisfies you.:lol:

Well Mr. Literate if you are going to make claims of illiteracy it would be best there be no mistakes in your own sentence or else you come off as an idiot. :D

Typo mistakes are common in today's world. I'll take notes of yours from now on.

There is nothing wrong with my statement "literate" Saudi because I said "next time", as in a future occurrence. Seems lacking tools to comprehend English properly is a sign of advanced literacy nowadays. :lol:

Either you suffer from Alzheimer or deliberately ignoring your previous posts.

Last edited:
I wonder what makes you so confident - all while most indicators point to the contrary - I hope you aren't relying on GOP's denials?, (there must be a reason why Pakistan is called Denialistan).

It's covert is what most Pakistani experts themselves say - so I would give it sometime for the facts and proofs to filter in.

For a guys who is in India you seem to know a lot, but you wouldnt listen to me who is pretty much works for the boogeyman in India.

:D

Please atleast we dont have 11 consulates lined up on Afghanistan border with us for "helping" those neanderthals.

For a guys who is in India you seem to know a lot, but you wouldnt listen to me who is pretty much works for the boogeyman in India.

:D

Please atleast we dont have 11 consulates lined up on Afghanistan border with us for "helping" those neanderthals.

It's between you saying Pakistan is not aiding Syrian rebels at the behest of SA and me saying it's doing it - lets watch the space for a while as to who gets proved right.

The Land of the two holy mosques is our personal properties. A finger that points at us will be chopped, get that straight.
Quraish and banu ummyyah said that before but it got liberated pagan mushrkeen and munafiqeen like al saud the gambling family will go

Quraish and banu ummyyah said that before but it got liberated pagan mushrkeen and munafiqeen like al saud the gambling family will go

You have your own Harmain one in Iran and other one in Karbala.

Your Khomaini tried it once already and got what he deserved.

You are welcome to try once again. :lol:

You have your own Harmain one in Iran and other one in Karbala.

Your Khomaini tried it once already and got what he deserved.

You are welcome to try once again. :lol:
I am not a follower of Khomeini or IRI politics

Dumbass, did you beat your head too much last muharram?

Oh really? Well if you think that its such a "dump" then just convert back to Hinduism and you wont have to bow towards the Middle East anymore. :laugh:

If all Iranians are like you, then from now onwards I'll fully support an Israeli attack on iran.

Oh really? Well if you think that its such a "dump" then just convert back to Hinduism and you wont have to bow towards the Middle East anymore. :laugh:

Last edited:
After proxy war of Afghanistan Pakistan is ready for this shit again... previously it was Freakin Mard-e-Momin Mrd-eHaq Zia-ul-Haq and now his spiritual son...:hitwall:

Playing with fire, again | TNS - The News on Sunday

While offering denials of any change in the country’s policy on Syria, the official spokespersons have succeeded in confirming that a change — and a dangerous one — has, indeed, taken place.

The debate on this question in political circles and the media began with the release of a joint statement at the conclusion of the Saudi crown prince’s overly-publicised visit. All knowledgeable observers were taken by surprise by the call for immediate replacement of the Syrian government with an international authority.

Two points were generally noted. First, Pakistan had never before supported the move for a regime change in Damascus. The decision to take the plunge meant only one thing for all observers except for the purblind or anyone determined not to see facts — that Pakistan had radically changed its policy on Syria. Secondly, since the new policy was presented in a Pakistan-Saudi joint statement, it was reasonable to deduce that the issue must have been raised by the Saudi crown prince and Pakistan had, wittingly or unwittingly, agreed.

The fervour with which the statement was defended by the establishment’s paid apologists, and the anger with which the critics were rebuked, reflected on the authorities’ discomfiture at having been found out. This also confirmed that the departure from the previous policy was a deliberate act.

Since this is a matter that will have far-reaching consequences for Pakistan, the government should welcome a thorough and open debate.

The repercussions of the new foreign policy alignment on the home front are likely to be no less serious. In fact, the complications within Pakistan are more easily discernible than the dangers in the external field. One does not wish to sound like an alarmist but it would be dangerous to ignore some of the possible results of the shift in foreign policy.

The proponents of the latest version of fundamentalism may see in the changed situation greater possibilities of spreading their cult of intolerance and violence. They have already destroyed the relationship of mutual respect among the various schools of fiqh by not only declaring members of Muslim sects, other than their own, liable to death but also by displaying their capacity to execute the sentence. The threat of a spurt in sectarian bloodshed is too great to be overlooked.

That women, minority communities, and rights-based civil society organisations could come under greater pressure is obvious. That perhaps does not worry the people at the helm of affairs. What should cause them serious anxiety is the possibility that the extremists who will derive added strength from the foreign policy shift may not spare them either.

@Informant, @levina.

Back
Top Bottom