What's new

Irfan Baloch Has Said Goodbye !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1C99B35C-251A-4A3C-9D50-2C6D9FFFF472.png

i am leaving this forum too, pdf have started sharing personal data to establishment and to be used for thuggery by internal unit of gestapo ISI

Last edited:
Then there's Pakistani Establishment, who regardless of the abuse they get are still happy with where they are.
You're right. But for that you have to be outright beghairats like our establishment.

View attachment 915079

i am leaving this forum too, they have started sharing personal data to establishment and to be used for thuggery by internal unit of gestapo ISI
Oh when did that happen? Better to leave than to be chased by Gestapo.

I think @The Eagle who was a very active Mod here has also left the forum.
Some serious culling is acquired to get rid of the menace destroying this forum.
Just mirroring Pakistan - the best (and it times not) will do their best to leave, while the corrupt elite will remain in control and their ilk will keep going on with the usual cultists abusing everyone else without rationale or focus.

Sri Lanka is Pakistan’s future but compared to Pakistan - Sri Lanka will look like a calm vacation.

Meanwhile, the Bhaktoras are rejoicing and they have every reason to - Pakistanis destroyed Pakistan without the Indians ever having to full fledged invade it.

View attachment 915079

i am leaving this forum too, pdf have started sharing personal data to establishment and to be used for thuggery by internal unit of gestapo ISI
This is for the European GDPR, otherwise PDF gets banned in Europe due to non-compliance.

If they want your data for nefarious purposes, or to hand it over to the government/army/isi they don't need your permission.

Just mirroring Pakistan - the best (and it times not) will do their best to leave, while the corrupt elite will remain in control and their ilk will keep going on with the usual cultists abusing everyone else without rationale or focus.

Sri Lanka is Pakistan’s future but compared to Pakistan - Sri Lanka will look like a calm vacation.

Meanwhile, the Bhaktoras are rejoicing and they have every reason to - Pakistanis destroyed Pakistan without the Indians ever having to full fledged invade it.
I have in the past tried to leave PDF, or taken very long breaks.

This time I'm thinking of permanently leaving as well. I haven't decided yet.

I've lost interest in and hope for Pakistan, and my personal matters within Pakistan are nearly resolved.

Regardless, I will be making a decision soon on whether I stay or leave, and this time permanently.

All the best wishes to him. Hopefully, he comes back after a break.

People leave bcaz pti and imran has poisoned people so much that they’ve completely turned against the forces.
Har jaga “dha mafia, napak army” walay naaray lagaye jarahay.
Pakistanis are openly mocking and ridiculing the Pak military on the forum, just check every thread. Spreading negativity and hatred.
I sometimes wonder if these ppl will be happy to be invaded by indians and presenting their homes and izzats to the hindutva

So ofcourse people who love the military are dejected and can only leave bcaz these ppl can’t think rationally but rather hurl abuses at our forces all day and night. Many are/were overseas Pakistanis too but in hatred they’re doing the enemies work.

We need proper moderation where being against ALL these politicians is ok and not a reason to be hated by the dumb pti supporters and imran-lickers

Sad to hear, a very nice and decent person and very good at moderating.

One less Moderator from the "East" 🤕; Unfortunately this forum will be one day moderated 100% by westerns .....

Just start by changing its name ...

Best wishes to you on your future endeavors @Irfan Baloch

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

The biggest negative to come out of this fiasco, in April 2022, is that how it has created a sense of hopelessness.

I still think over long term, Pakistan is in the right direction. The proverbial veil has been removed, we are course correcting. This is part of the process. It will be a long and arduous one.

There is still hope.

Sadly it now seems that, Irfan Baloch, a very respected senior member has now also left this forum. He informed me that he was very disheartened by the personal abuse he was getting from some particular members. This apparently happened while I was on holidays for a couple of weeks, so I'm not sure what was the core issue. It seems that the PDF Admins and management didn't take any notice or action on what was happening, which in it's self is disappointing to say the least. Constantly other members are complaining about mostly Indian trolls and members with fake IDs ruining this forum, I'm not sure if Irfan Baloch was victim of these same low-lives but he certainly felt let down.
To maintain some sanity and quality of this forum, the PDF Admins need to gear up and set the house in order.
Sad 😔 wish him all the best 👍

Let me be the devils advocate, Mods for far too long has bullied members into submission and accepting their narrative, its about time we get rid of bias and one sided mods as well, why is just the members are banned ? I stopped taking this forum seriously since I was called Indian to raise concern over the Karachi operation against the MQM, than later on the bullied by Shia lobby, I was one of the ones who left along with Khaffee, War & Peace etc, Irfan was one of the bullies and pro Iran. Sounds bitter on the thread of leaving but its true, The Eagle/ Bharwana all of them are bizarrely bias in their decisions, I opened countless threads in GHQ complaining against the decision, shared screenshots, but not a single action was taken but instead I was harassed to a Point that one I was getting banned for 3 months without any warning points.

Old PDF was good, many decent and pardhe likhe TTA and mods, later on something happen and the command was given to bad mods, I expect more to leave in near future cause now Pakistani's are against the Army, and as this is a Military related forum we have some members who support Army and will not like the new behavior of Pakistani's against the uniformed people, God how things have turned on PDF. @jaibi @abo Zulfiqar @seyed and few others, those were times when you can have balance discussions and better moderations without any bias attached to it, now its just you agree with me or get banned, this is not how forums work.

Folks are leaving because there isn’t any positive news coming out of Pakistan and forum is the reflection of this shit show.

Respect freedom of speech and other’s opinions. May be not today, but tomorrow forum will be bustling with positive news and all these runaway folk will be resetting their passwords to log back in.
I think @The Eagle who was a very active Mod here has also left the forum.
Some serious culling is acquired to get rid of the menace destroying this forum.

aap me empathy naam ki koi cheez nahi? :lol:

@Irfan Baloch bhai army vet he, and if I’m not mistaken, he served on the loc. He is a tough son of a gun. It’s hard for me to believe he left because a lot of Pakistanis are disgruntled towards Pakistan Army due the policies of Bajwa.

He is one of the posters whose posts I would read before joining this forum in 2010. Of course, I would miss him if he never posted here again. Over the years I’ve even had spats with him and this guy used to drop the ban hammer on me like like noon leaguies drop paisa on kanjaris.

But I’ve always had respect for him.

Very disappointing. This is the situation of social media worldwide. Unless you have a thick skin it is difficult to engage with people after a point. You are bound to run into trolls, blind worshippers or highly touchy woke people. For decent folks it's like walking on eggshells

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom