What's new

Irfan Baloch Has Said Goodbye !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brothers he left due to elements of the pro PTI crowd chasing him all over the forum and demanding he explain himself. The man is a veteran yet was being held responsible by some for what Bajwa and others were doing.
The irony is when we tried to stop these people we were accused of siding with the army....What's the point in some crying crocodile tears for him now?

We are still in talks with him to come back.
Get rid of the trolls and people that ruin pragmatic discussions

So he left because people hate Bajwa?
aap me empathy naam ki koi cheez nahi? :lol:

Sad to hear he had some great insights. Inshallah he will be back and especially eagle when we have kicked out the rapist Usman Mirza’s in Uniform torturing journalists.
What do you mean?

It’s hard to take joy in this forum when our once beloved army is aligned against the people. For lovers of the army, honestly zindagi ka joy khatam Hoe gaya hai.
Yeah, very true. Everything is so toxic. Have trust issues now. It sucks, man. Ignorance really is bliss.
But, then again, just because they weren't doing it to us a until some time ago, doesn't mean they weren't doing it to others.

But, I hope we can make the best out of this and they realize their mistake and this country can move forward.

Sadly it now seems that, Irfan Baloch, a very respected senior member has now also left this forum. He informed me that he was very disheartened by the personal abuse he was getting from some particular members. This apparently happened while I was on holidays for a couple of weeks, so I'm not sure what was the core issue. It seems that the PDF Admins and management didn't take any notice or action on what was happening, which in it's self is disappointing to say the least. Constantly other members are complaining about mostly Indian trolls and members with fake IDs ruining this forum, I'm not sure if Irfan Baloch was victim of these same low-lives but he certainly felt let down.
To maintain some sanity and quality of this forum, the PDF Admins need to gear up and set the house in order.
My brother this is not happening on pdf only ... This is happening all over Pakistan.
Me who left my uae job to stay in Pakistan is now applying for immigration. Never in my life i truly wanted to leave my land as i bleed green but unfortunately there is nothing green in Pakistan now ...

@muhammadhafeezmalik bosses are responsible for this

Jab sai yeh manhoos aaye hain har cheez barbaad ho gayi hai. Even pdf is not immune from their nahoosat

Members who were part of this forum for years and years are getting abused. Every other Pakistani member is frustrated and disillusioned. Toxicity is everywhere on the forum

I don't know who abused Irfan but I hope he doesn't leave this forum
Sorry brother its not PDM due to whom this is happening ... This is all because of the establishment ... Most of us believed that establishment really cares for Pakistan and they were managing politicians to safe Pakistan from ill manners of pmln and ppp but in reality they just care about their own power nothing else ... The way they treated people of Pakistan is the real reason we are disappointed ...

Last edited:
You hate the Chinese yet you have a Chinese plane as your avatar. Lol...

yes because I put Pakistan first

Pakistan a nation created for Muslims by the Muslims

core is the religion of Islam, which means standing up for Muslim right everywhere East to West that was Pakistan means

I believe we should milk everyone take from everyone and not be enslaved to whoever is supplying us

but losers like you are the type who look for the cheapest credit card which gives the best points total beggar mind

a slave who becomes a slave of the master whoever throws the biggest bone

if Israel and India throw you and your low life types a bone you will only bark at who they tell you to bark at

lowest life scum like you should be exterminated the real enemies are slave mentality Israeli and Indian lovers like you who sell off their whole self including religion

My brother this is not happening on pdf only ... This is happening all over Pakistan.
Me who left my uae job to stay in Pakistan is now applying for immigration. Never in my life i truly wanted to leave my land as i bleed green but unfortunately there is nothing green in Pakistan now ...

Sorry brother its not PDM due to whom this is happening ... This is all because of the establishment ... Most of us still believed that establishment really cares for Pakistan and they were managing politicians to safe Pakistan from ill manners of pmln and ppp but in reality they just care about their own power nothing else ... They way they treated people of Pakistan is the real reason we are disappointed ...
Exactly. To dismiss this as something that is being done by trolls embolden by the anonymity of internet is wrong. We must recognize the damage done to the social fabric and the national cohesion on Pakistan in the last year or so.

I had some arguments with Irfan sb a few times. Polite ones ofc, Esp in that thread where he got swarmed on twitter. You could sense his frustration due to dealing with the toxicity. I even advised him to take time off because he can't stop any of this. It's water under the bridge. Panzerkiel is a good example. He hasn't let any of this get the better of him and he is still a very revered member.
Only thing that can make a change for the better is if the establishment smells the coffee and mends it's ways. Otherwise, it's all downhill.

He was a fixture on this forum. I hope he can find peace of mind.

Get rid of the trolls and people that ruin pragmatic discussions
Agreed. Participation in important sections of the website should be limited. Like in the kashmir war section.

As signalian said, people started trolling on threads dedicated to defense subjects.

But, there should be room for people to vent. It would be very unhealthy to stifle that frustration. No one will miss not being able to troll on important threads as long as the politics section is open for all.

Not particularly close to the guy, but he's right. It used to be a pleasure to be on this, now the slightest disagreement results in sarcasm at best, and abuse and insults at worst.

I remember coming back from work and checking the forum as one would check a live battlefield, checking the insults and preparing my counters.

Who needs the stress?

we have Pakistanis who support Israeli and Indian actions over Palestine and Kashmir
Britain supports Israel and India, what do you think should happen to them?

fi aman Allah Mr. Baloch

@Bilal9 also left.
I have pointed out totally silly political threads are opened. Many threads are just opened on news headlines.
This should stop ✋
Any threads on news headline should stop. News could be Part of overall argument but not the reason of thread.
And yes, there has been toxicity on this forum. Solution is not to run it like dictatorship but good moderation.

Pakistani awam is not ready yet for political issues, debates, and I should say for democracy.

We are like « middle age times » people , if not prehistoric cavemen, living in « modern times ».

I’m very pessimistic about Pakistan’s future !

We forgot why our grand parents fought for this country. We forgot what kind of life had Muslims in india before the creation of Pakistan, we just need to watch what is happening today in india to Muslims to understand it…
But after all what ti expect from a third world class country’s jahil awam ?

Brothers he left due to elements of the pro PTI crowd chasing him all over the forum and demanding he explain himself. The man is a veteran yet was being held responsible by some for what Bajwa and others were doing.
The irony is when we tried to stop these people we were accused of siding with the army....What's the point in some crying crocodile tears for him now?

We are still in talks with him to come back.

That’s one way of putting it. I am sure he has great insight on defence matters but when you blindly defend army as an institution against your country you are open to criticism. Few of his post I remember in political section of this form he showed complete bias against PTI.

If he was abused/harassed by any member, they should be banned. But you can’t just make a blanket statement that pro PTI supporters are the reason.

Majority of PTI supporters are loyal to the country and will criticize any move that is against the country but unfortunately establishment lover boys are blinded by institution.

@Bilal9 also left.
I have pointed out totally silly political threads are opened. Many threads are just opened on news headlines.
This should stop ✋
Any threads on news headline should stop. News could be Part of overall argument but not the reason of thread.
And yes, there has been toxicity on this forum. Solution is not to run it like dictatorship but good moderation.
How about people that won’t to partake in political debate stay away from political section? @PanzerKiel is a great example, he doesn’t comment on politics and is active in defence section.

To stop abuse, permanently block N League social media members. They are not the people to be engaged with in any type of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom