What's new

IRAN's streets !

Guys Ignore this troll.
the-fat-man-at-the-computer-photo-u1.jpg

haahaha omg..awesome respond bro

It's bad enough to have an Iranian vs. Saudi Arabia, or Muslim vs. Muslim conflict, since we all can't seem to get along.

But we all get perfectly along when it comes to hating Americans (for valid reasons).

Oh btw, I think the thread opener is Soeil on another account.

Oh so you are "that" type of Americans. Tue only goat herder will be you soon after your country's economy collapse. Hell you can't even pay us the money you owe us and at any given second KSA and china can sell the debt bonds they bought and your debt will double. So behave yourself in front of those who got your country by the balls.

Genius, if the U.S. 'goes down', the whole world does. Look at how tiny GREECE'S economic woo sent the financial world into a panic. And China can do nothing but be nice to the U.S. If we were to default on the bonds China owns, they'd lose trillions in investments and be broke, too. They put too many of their eggs in one basket. Now they're stuck. And as far as Saudi goes, you guys have begged the U.S. and Israel to 'Cut off the head of the serpent' Iran because they make you guys sh!t your pants. If it weren't for our protection, you'd all be speaking Farsi by now.:rofl:

Now, back to the party chicks... just look at those pics, man. You can't deny that you guys are nowhere near what those woman want. Look at them, then look at yourself in the mirror. You can't hang, bro. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

It's bad enough to have an Iranian vs. Saudi Arabia, or Muslim vs. Muslim conflict, since we all can't seem to get along.

But we all get perfectly along when it comes to hating Americans (for valid reasons).

Oh btw, I think the thread opener is Soeil on another account.

People tend to unite when there is a common enemy, however differences become more apparent when the common enemy is gone.

Will someone please ban the thread opener for a few months?

HAHAHA !! When something pops up that you don't like, you cry like a snapper for them to be banned. I know it'll be almost impossible, but try to take it like a man. Ahhhh.... nevermind.

^ It is true that China is way more dependent on the US than vice-versa.

Genius, if the U.S. 'goes down', the whole world does. Look at how tiny GREECE'S economic woo sent the financial world into a panic. And China can do nothing but be nice to the U.S. If we were to default on the bonds China owns, they'd lose trillions in investments and be broke, too. They put too many of their eggs in one basket. Now they're stuck. And as far as Saudi goes, you guys have begged the U.S. and Israel to 'Cut off the head of the serpent' Iran because they make you guys sh!t your pants. If it weren't for our protection, you'd all be speaking Farsi by now.:rofl:

Now, back to the party chicks... just look at those pics, man. You can't deny that you guys are nowhere near what those woman want. Look at them, then look at yourself in the mirror. You can't hang, bro. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!
Hello?? good morning wake up american.
try not to make schism between Muslims this trick has become old.

That's BS your wikileaks made up. We kicked your ***** out in 2003 and the contract you have with Kuwait and Qatar ends in 2014 and if they resign KSA is going to make sure there will be consequences for them. Try to get it into your head will you?? You guys either go into hypernation soon or USA is going to end up losing its "U".

November 29, 2010. REUTERS

By Arshad Mohammed and Ross Colvin

WASHINGTON | Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:35pm EST

(Reuters) - Saudi King Abdullah has repeatedly urged the United States to attack Iran's nuclear program and China directed cyberattacks on the United States, according to a vast cache of diplomatic cables released on Sunday in an embarrassing leak that undermines U.S. diplomacy.

The more than 250,000 documents, given to five media groups by the whistle-blowing website WikiLeaks, provide candid and at times critical views of foreign leaders as well as sensitive information on terrorism and nuclear proliferation filed by U.S. diplomats, according to The New York Times.

The White House condemned the release by WikiLeaks and said the disclosures may endanger U.S. informants abroad. WikiLeaks said its website was under attack and none of the underlying cables was visible there Sunday night, though some were posted by news organizations.

Among the revelations in Britain's Guardian newspaper, which also received an advance look at the documents along with France's Le Monde, Germany's Der Spiegel and Spain's El Pais, King Abdullah is reported to have "frequently exhorted the U.S. to attack Iran to put an end to its nuclear weapons program."

"Cut off the head of the snake," the Saudi ambassador to Washington, Adel al-Jubeir, quotes the king as saying during a meeting with General David Petraeus in April 2008.

The leaked documents, the majority of which are from 2007 or later, also disclose U.S. allegations that China's Politburo directed an intrusion into Google's computer systems, part of a broader coordinated campaign of computer sabotage carried out by Chinese government operatives, private security experts and Internet outlaws, the Times reported.

As described by German news weekly Der Spiegel, the cables contain tart comments such as a U.S. diplomat's description of German Chancellor Angela Merkel as someone who "avoids risk and is seldom creative."

Another document described by The New York Times cites a U.S. embassy cable raising the possibility that Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi may have had a romantic relationship with his Ukranian nurse, who is described as a "voluptuous blonde."

The newspaper said many of the cables name diplomats' confidential sources, from foreign lawmakers and military officers to human rights activists and journalists, often with a warning: "Please protect" or "Strictly protect."

(Additional reporting by Mark Hosenball, Missy Ryan, Phil Stewart and John Whitesides in Washington; William Maclean in London and Brian Rohan in Berlin; Writing by Arshad Mohammed; Editing by Philip Barbara and Jackie Frank)

Azadi Tower, tomorrow, noon. Wait for me, genius.

You guys don't need my help.
Hey jacka$$ I try not to answer you because I think it is not wise to play in the field of a man who is fooling you. I hope you understand why I won't answer your next posts. and anytime needed we Muslims will unite (even with wahhabis)

That's BS your wikileaks made up. We kicked your ***** out in 2003 and the contract you have with Kuwait and Qatar ends in 2014 and if they resign KSA is going to make sure there will be consequences for them. Try to get it into your head will you?? You guys either go into hypernation soon or USA is going to end up losing its "U".

Better learn how to say all that in Farsi, chief. The shiites are coming for ya' !!! :rofl:

Hey jacka$$ I try not to answer you because I think it is not wise to play in the field of a man who is fooling you. I hope you understand why I won't answer your next posts. and anytime needed we Muslims will unite (even with wahhabis)

Do what you got to do, chief.:coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom