What's new

IRAN's streets !

Yes I was in Iran and did dated a Iranian girl. Whats the big deal? You can get plenty of Iranian girl in Dubai too.
I find it difficult to believe you. those girl in dubai just fool the shiekhs and take their money.
Iranian women in general alway look for Iranian mean. here in the uk I have never seen a single Iranian women dating a non Iranian.

Islam as I know is freedom any attempt to force people to go the way of someones understanding of the religion it is surely against the Islam will now I'm not saying we should let people do what ever they want to do in a Muslim society just be realistic enough, for instance what is wrong with a woman driving a vehicle.

If you mean school girl, then it's possible, but iranian women for some reason NEVER date foreigners

You are totally wrong. No women likes to date a stranger but once you get to know them they rarely care whether you are foreigner. I knew at least 5 girls and all of them were friends' of my girl friend and none did have reservation against foreigner.

Islam as I know is freedom any attempt to force people to go the way of someones understanding of the religion it is surely against the Islam will now I'm not saying we should let people do what ever they want to do in a Muslim society just be realistic enough, for instance what is wrong with a woman driving a vehicle.
according to saudis it will make men become homos.
Saudi Report: Women Driving Makes People Gay, Divorced, and More - Yahoo! News

You are totally wrong.
why? because you "date" thousands of Iranian women?

Its all about convincing dude. It does not matter, whether she is Iranian or Martian. I seen many Iranian guys dying for girls in Iran but cant get any.

That is because they are looking for something specific in Iranian men.
you talking to me like I am not Iranian. bro I know this because Iranian women always say the want Iranian men.
an Iranian women may want an Iranian men who is tall, and she may reject a short Iranian.
In general 99% of Iranian women want Iranian men.

went I was in college I was dating an english girl, and a really beautiful Iranian gril was asking me to get with her, but I said no cause I had a girl friend. I asked her go find another man, but she said there is no other Iranian in college and she said she is crazy for me and so on. now I am regretting not taking her.

according to saudis it will make men become homos.
Saudi Report: Women Driving Makes People Gay, Divorced, and More - Yahoo! News

why? because you "date" an Iranian women?

Why h why do you keep bringing KSA on these things?? That was considered a big joke here that everyone laughed at even the Shoura rejected it but nobody brings those facts up and by the way these are some pictures of Saudi streets:

1031101410585vn7140z2gw9fk5pr00.jpg

Saudi-women-in-Jeddah-200-006.jpg

Maha-Mostafa-Akeel-signs-a-copy-of-her-book-Saudi-Women-in-the-Media-for-a-reader-in-Jeddah.jpg

gimg_1330639.jpg

101128-saudi-women-daily-life-9a.photoblog600.jpg

0081d458c4.jpg

That is because they are looking for something specific in Iranian men.
you talking to me like I am not Iranian. bro I know this because Iranian women always say the want Iranian men.
an Iranian women may want an Iranian men who is tall, and she may reject a short Iranian.
In general 99% of Iranian women want Iranian men.

went I was in college I was dating an english girl, and a really beautiful Iranian gril was asking me to get with her, but I said no cause I had a girl friend. I asked her go find another man, but she said there is no other Iranian in college and she said she is crazy for me and so on. now I am regretting not taking her.

WEll its a general phenomena for expatriate girls. They feel insecure to date a English man. Its the case for South Asia, Iran and Arabs. Even Asian student does not like dating outside their race. But love could happen anytime anyplace. I did not look for a Iranian girl but we liked each other the first time we met. I am not a good looking guy to start with but she liked me. She is married now with a tall, and very good looking guy yet she keep in touch with me.

WEll its a general phenomena for expatriate girls. They feel insecure to date a English man. Its the case for South Asia, Iran and Arabs. Even Asian student does not like dating outside their race. But love could happen anytime anyplace. I did not look for a Iranian girl but we liked each other the first time we met. I am not a good looking guy to start with but she liked me. She is married now with a tall, and very good looking guy yet she keep in touch with me.

Women who liked men for their looks are a-holes.
my second Girl friend was a english girl. she was crying saying I really want him after I rejected her Then I asked why do you like me, she said because your hot. and I felt like punching her. but I said ok and went out with her cause I kindda felt sorry for her.
our relational lasted one week lol

mossa:

I do not know what to say. I never thought they could do that and live...

Because you like many here don't know anything about KSA really except what I keep calling over and over and over again and again baseless propaganda. Now you know what I mean.

you should post pictures of streets not women like a spy cam, some thing is wrong with the middle east

and second, every thread becomes saudi arabia vs iran

Because you like many here don't know anything about KSA really except what I keep calling over and over and over again and again baseless propaganda. Now you know what I mean.

I don't know, but I never even met a saudi in my life so I can't say lol

you should post pictures of streets not women like a spy cam, some thing is wrong with the middle east

and second, every thread becomes saudi arabia vs iran
saudi-women.jpg

In a mall:
A-Saudi-woman-applies-mak-007.jpg

photowide

So yess I hope everyone here know what I mean when I keep saying you people know nothing of KSA except what global media say which soooo untrue.

Back
Top Bottom