What's new

IRAN's streets !

Girls walking in western clothes and loose scarves..where is the religious police?

Here is some pictures of Iranian streets

Yeah and many people in the west dye their hair black. what's your point?
Idk about you, but I've noticed Iranians are really into blond hair, and no, that's way out of proportion, very, very few people in the west dye their hair black compared to iranians

i like angelina jolie in islamic dress.
She look ugly as fck in that. Also, it's not islamic, it's arab.

in saudi arabia ! kidnaping female drivers ...
Not sure if sombozo was being sarcastic or serious (Y)

Idk about you, but I've noticed Iranians are really into blond hair, and no, that's way out of proportion, very, very few people in the west dye their hair black compared to iranians

She look ugly as fck in that. Also, it's not islamic, it's arab.

Not sure if sombozo was being sarcastic or serious (Y)

i am sure he is trolling !

im in no position to say what is the point of this thread but i think melika is trying to show that Iran is not like KSA.

80% of Iranian girls go through plastic surgery and have nose job done.

By the way I been to that park that Melika posted. Its a nice park and have a Big Screen TV where you can watch soccer. Too many girls to date in Iran for sure. Most girls are highly educated compared to their male counterpart and are always in lookout for quality guys. Besides lots of girls are divorcee too. Easy country.

By the way I been to that park that Melika posted. Its a nice park and have a Big Screen TV where you can watch soccer. Too many girls to date in Iran for sure. Most girls are highly educated compared to their male counterpart and are always in lookout for quality guys. Besides lots of girls are divorcee too. Easy country.

LOL you been to Iran? and you say Iranian girls are easy?
Iranian women date Bangladeshi?
good luck pal.

LOL you been to Iran? and you say Iranian girls are easy?
Iranian women date Bangladeshi?
good luck pal.

Yes I was in Iran and did dated a Iranian girl. Whats the big deal? You can get plenty of Iranian girl in Dubai too.

'Easy'? Dubai has many iranians, so i know that's far from the truth. You may find iranian guys with foreign girls but the other way around is rare (but possible, but not easy)

Yes I was in Iran and did dated a Iranian girl. Whats the big deal? You can get plenty of Iranian girl in Dubai too.
If you mean school girl, then it's possible, but iranian women for some reason NEVER date foreigners

Back
Top Bottom