What's new

IRAN's streets !

I think Raz Bro, S-19 was referring to that those hadith which negate Quran!!! Other wise one can't follow Islam without Hadith. And I hope he meant this also...

I can agree that not all Hadith are authentic, but to totally disregard all Hadith makes no sense.

it is not arabic culture mate

IRAN 500 BC

Read more about hijab !

we are fighting for this many years

Iran ban headscarf = Death of Islam & Iran

Read more about Algeria & hijab in it

Your choice. :rolleyes: Persian culture is in no way similar to Arab.

I don't see what's wrong with the headscarf, as it makes the girls look classy.

:tup: 100% right. The headscarf, veil etc. are in no way Islamic. I can't understand why people cry when veils and headscarfs are banned in certain European countries.

I've heard that when issues like banning headscarf and veil are debated in those parliaments, they call religious scholars to see if these are actually required in Quran, so as not to undermine "religious freedom". When they search for it, they find nowhere in quran is it even indicated that you should wear veil or wear headscarf. And they go ahead with it.

The headscarf/veil is an Arabic tradition which was prominent even before Islam in Arabia.

I personally think Iran should ban headscarf and veil as well so as to prevent the barbaric Arab culture from intruding and destroying the great Persian culture. All other Muslim countries should do this as well to encourage people to study what is actually written in Quran (not Saudi translation version) rather than following hadiths and extremist scholars.

Brother Hijab is Not Arabic only. Its purely Islamic way of life. If you see its merits, hope you will like it.

In Quran also you will find it.

Allah Ta'ala says: "And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and guard their private parts from sin and not show of their adornment except only that which is apparent, and draw their headcovers over their necks and bosoms and not reveal their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women (i.e., their sisters in Islam), or their female slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants free of physical desires, or small children who have no sense of women's nakedness. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And turn unto Allah altogether, O you Believers, in order that you may attain success.[An-Nur, 24:31]

yes it is ... Read more about Algeria

(frantz fanon about hijab)

You may believe whatever you want to. In the end it will be a religious debate and I don't want to go that way.

Brother Hijab is Not Arabic only. Its purely Islamic way of life. If you see its merits, hope you will like it.

Allah Ta'ala says: "And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and guard their private parts from sin and not show of their adornment except only that which is apparent, and draw their headcovers over their necks and bosoms and not reveal their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women (i.e., their sisters in Islam), or their female slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants free of physical desires, or small children who have no sense of women's nakedness. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And turn unto Allah altogether, O you Believers, in order that you may attain success.[An-Nur, 24:31]

I have my reasons and I won't go into any religious debate here.

You may believe whatever you want to. In the end it will be a religious debate and I don't want to go that way.

Quite right Bro. Every one of us has to answer about our deeds on Final Day. So one can always keep his belief & opinion.

Quite right Bro. Every one of us has to answer about our deeds on Final Day. So one can always keep his belief & opinion.

Yes. And a hint: The translation you posted is not the right one, it contains the author's subjective opinion. Try a word-for-word translation, in the Original Arabic. Remember that Saudi translations are very much deviant from the original one.

And always remember this when reading quran:

It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah . But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding. 3:7

****ing respect for you !
bt.gif

Hey jacka$$ I try not to answer you because I think it is not wise to play in the field of a man who is fooling you. I hope you understand why I won't answer your next posts. and anytime needed we Muslims will unite (even with wahhabis)
American Culture!!! (nice movie)
bf.gif

JackAss-Large-final.jpg

آقا من اینو همینجوری گفتم آمریکاییه از رو بره وگرنه هیچوقت لزومی پیش نمیاد که شبعه ها با وهابی ها متحد بشن. در ضمن از بکار بردن عبارات بد عذر می خواهم! :oops::thank_you2:

آقا من اینو همینجوری گفتم آمریکاییه از رو بره وگرنه هیچوقت لزومی پیش نمیاد که شبعه ها با وهابی ها متحد بشن. در ضمن از بکار بردن عبارات بد عذر می خواهم! :oops::thank_you2:

مهم نیست داداش این یه فیلم آمریکاییه که وحشی گری اونا رو نشون می ده

گور بابای هرچی سه نقطه و بوقه

Back
Top Bottom