What's new

IRAN's streets !

Haha, Thanks bro.!:woot:

Thank you. Of course you are not alone. I also used to believe the extremist scholars once upon a time but when I read the Quran myself it completely changed. Anybody who has read the Quran knows how sensible, reasonable, wise, easy to understand and moderate the Quran (God's word) actually is. Anybody who has read the Hadith knows how barbaric, nonsensical and diabolic most hadith laws are. When I read the hadith I find our prophet (pbuh) to be the biggest denier of Quran. Since I know that cannot happen, I realize that most hadiths were fabricated or their wording/sentences were changed in the course of around 250 years later when they were collected. True revelation is only the Quran, not Hadiths nor extremist scholars.

Indeed, Quran is the only, true God's word.:tup:

I think he gets it from here

سايت تخصصي موبايل - صÙ�Ø*Ù‡ اصلي

this is mine ! Thief !
cl.gif

Hey jacka$$ I try not to answer you because I think it is not wise to play in the field of a man who is fooling you. I hope you understand why I won't answer your next posts. and anytime needed we Muslims will unite (even with wahhabis)

American Culture!!! (nice movie)
bf.gif

JackAss-Large-final.jpg

Haha, Thanks bro.!:woot:

Thank you. Of course you are not alone. I also used to believe the extremist scholars once upon a time but when I read the Quran myself it completely changed. Anybody who has read the Quran knows how sensible, reasonable, wise, easy to understand and moderate the Quran (God's word) actually is. Anybody who has read the Hadith knows how barbaric, nonsensical and diabolic most hadith laws are. When I read the hadith I find our prophet (pbuh) to be the biggest denier of Quran. Since I know that cannot happen, I realize that most hadiths were fabricated or their wording/sentences were changed in the course of around 250 years later when they were collected. True revelation is only the Quran, not Hadiths nor extremist scholars.

Indeed, Quran is the only, true God's word.:tup:

Lolz, do you know how to pray?

Hmm I read things that had "Barbaric Arab culture" and "Saudi savages" and someone who called me a liar just now..... But I will let you guys do the defense this time instead of me so just so you guys know the $hit I have to deal with here everyday from either you or your entourage.

Hmm I read things that had "Barbaric Arab culture" and "Saudi savages" and someone who called me a liar just now..... But I will let you guys do the defense this time instead of me so just so you guys know the $hit I have to deal with here everyday from either you or your entourage.

One of these clowns says he's Muslim, but Hadith are false. How can one learn how to pray if He doesn't read hadith. LOL Facepalm.

This picture reminds me of my own hometown.

Siliguri_view.jpg

For some reason you indians like to drag yourselves in every thread that has nothing to do with your country! Why???

Who cares if it reminds you of your hometown somewhere in india, this thread is about Iran, not about indian villages.:disagree:

:tup: 100% right. The headscarf, veil etc. are in no way Islamic. I can't understand why people cry when veils and headscarfs are banned in certain European countries.

I've heard that when issues like banning headscarf and veil are debated in those parliaments, they call religious scholars to see if these are actually required in Quran, so as not to undermine "religious freedom". When they search for it, they find nowhere in quran is it even indicated that you should wear veil or wear headscarf. And they go ahead with it.

The headscarf/veil is an Arabic tradition which was prominent even before Islam in Arabia.

I personally think Iran should ban headscarf and veil as well so as to prevent the barbaric Arab culture from intruding and destroying the great Persian culture. All other Muslim countries should do this as well to encourage people to study what is actually written in Quran (not Saudi translation version) rather than following hadiths and extremist scholars.

it is not arabic culture mate

IRAN 500 BC

New-Picture-152.png

Read more about hijab !

we are fighting for this many years

Iran ban headscarf = Death of Islam & Iran

Read more about Algeria & hijab in it

One of these clowns says he's Muslim, but Hadith are false. How can one learn how to pray if He doesn't read hadith. LOL Facepalm.

I think Raz Bro, S-19 was referring to that those hadith which negate Quran!!! Other wise one can't follow Islam without Hadith. And I hope he meant this also...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom