What's new

IRAN's streets !

tehran5.gif
This picture reminds me of my own hometown.

Siliguri_view.jpg

And arab is un islamic ! haan ? And please angelina and her personality is not a topic.

My signature is my answer.
Weird answer, not everything arab is Islamic. The headscarf is not Islamic. Angelina is just "okay" looking, but the scarf just doesn't suit her face. If you want to wear it no problem, but don't go around claiming it's Islamic.

This picture reminds me of my own hometown.

Siliguri_view.jpg
What's with the traffic lights? five colors? :blink:

Weird answer, not everything arab is Islamic. The headscarf is not Islamic. Angelina is just "okay" looking, but the scarf just doesn't suit her face. If you want to wear it no problem, but don't go around claiming it's Islamic.

:tup: 100% right. The headscarf, veil etc. are in no way Islamic. I can't understand why people cry when veils and headscarfs are banned in certain European countries.

I've heard that when issues like banning headscarf and veil are debated in those parliaments, they call religious scholars to see if these are actually required in Quran, so as not to undermine "religious freedom". When they search for it, they find nowhere in quran is it even indicated that you should wear veil or wear headscarf. And they go ahead with it.

The headscarf/veil is an Arabic tradition which was prominent even before Islam in Arabia.

I personally think Iran should ban headscarf and veil as well so as to prevent the barbaric Arab culture from intruding and destroying the great Persian culture. All other Muslim countries should do this as well to encourage people to study what is actually written in Quran (not Saudi translation version) rather than following hadiths and extremist scholars.

:tup: 100% right. The headscarf, veil etc. are in no way Islamic. I can't understand why people cry when veils and headscarfs are banned in certain European countries.

I've heard that when issues like banning headscarf and veil are debated in those parliaments, they call religious scholars to see if these are actually required in Quran, so as not to undermine "religious freedom". When they search for it, they find nowhere in quran is it even indicated that you should wear veil or wear headscarf. And they go ahead with it.

The headscarf/veil is an Arabic tradition which was prominent even before Islam in Arabia.

I personally think Iran should ban headscarf and veil as well so as to prevent the barbaric Arab culture from intruding and destroying the great Persian culture. All other Muslim countries should do this as well to encourage people to study what is actually written in Quran (not Saudi translation version) rather than following hadiths and extremist scholars.
Mashallah, there are many wise people in this world. Normally I feel alone when the headscarf issue comes up, everyone mindlessly follows the 'scholars' and refuses to think for themselves.
Unfortunately, Iran is shia - and shia believe in imams and strictly follow them. It's ironic how shias insult sunnis for following bukhari and the hadith when they're dong the same.
We should all just be muslim and follow the Quran <- solution for all of our problems.

This is the best post in this forum this year.:tup::tup::tup:

Just okay looking??? You must have some high standards for dissing Jolie like that. :azn:

What's with the traffic lights? five colors? :blink:

Those are not 5 colors. Two of the 5 lights are turn signals :hitwall:

Wtf Angelina has orangutan lips. You guys have no taste in women.

The biggest abuse of veil and scarves I have seen it to propel prostitution and provide cover to terrorist. Back in the medival era, every woman use a veil..be it christian, Jew or Muslim and it was mostly to protect themselves from predatory savage men in the markets. The Muslims kept the practice while many abandon it. But I can show you pics of Italian christian women using scarves in this years of 2012

arabs and persians are united!
exellent thread!

No, not united. The pictures those Saudi posted are not the average Saudi street. You don't see many women in the streets of Saudi Arabia and the pictures he posted are misleading. The most women you see on the streets of the Middle-East are in Iran or Lebanon.

Women who liked men for their looks are a-holes.
my second Girl friend was a english girl. she was crying saying I really want him after I rejected her Then I asked why do you like me, she said because your hot. and I felt like punching her. but I said ok and went out with her cause I kindda felt sorry for her.
our relational lasted one week lol

122.gif

This is the best post in this forum this year.:tup::tup::tup:

Haha, Thanks bro.!:woot:

Mashallah, there are many wise people in this world. Normally I feel alone when the headscarf issue comes up, everyone mindlessly follows the 'scholars' and refuses to think for themselves.
Unfortunately, Iran is shia - and shia believe in imams and strictly follow them. It's ironic how shias insult sunnis for following bukhari and the hadith when they're dong the same.
We should all just be muslim and follow the Quran <- solution for all of our problems.

Thank you. Of course you are not alone. I also used to believe the extremist scholars once upon a time but when I read the Quran myself it completely changed. Anybody who has read the Quran knows how sensible, reasonable, wise, easy to understand and moderate the Quran (God's word) actually is. Anybody who has read the Hadith knows how barbaric, nonsensical and diabolic most hadith laws are. When I read the hadith I find our prophet (pbuh) to be the biggest denier of Quran. Since I know that cannot happen, I realize that most hadiths were fabricated or their wording/sentences were changed in the course of around 250 years later when they were collected. True revelation is only the Quran, not Hadiths nor extremist scholars.

Indeed, Quran is the only, true God's word.:tup:

where are you getting all these smiles from??????
I want them!

I think he gets it from here

سايت تخصصي موبايل - صÙ&#65533;Ø*ه اصلي

No, not united. The pictures those Saudi posted are not the average Saudi street. You don't see many women in the streets of Saudi Arabia and the pictures he posted are misleading. The most women you see on the streets of the Middle-East are in Iran or Lebanon.

Plz don't start fight
av.gif

Back
Top Bottom