What's new

IRAN's streets !

So after the US forces protected you nation from Saddam, you have the audacity to claim that you kicked the troops out in 2003. Why the hell did you not kick us out in 1991 when Saddam was ready to march in......... then Uncle Sam was your only "God":devil:

WTF is hypernation? Did you mean hibernation by any chance?

They didn't do it out of the goodness of their hearts. The bulk of the Gulf War costs was paid by us which resulted in the worst days in KSA history, We became a truly poor nation by every sense of the word, Street lights don't work electricity black outs, Water rations you name it. So it is not like the US did it for free.

And yes I meant hibernation but iPad auto-correct >_>.

It's not fair :(... You guys get snow we get Sand Storms. And to top it off I have asthma because I am allergic to desert dust :(..

Yeah I know a Saudi who is allergic to the desert. Dude don't even think about it :angry:

Don't feel said Mosa, here's something to cheer you up:

15_8709280687_l600.jpg

saudi-snow-5.jpg

... So it is not like the US did it for free...

Why should we have done it for free ? You don't do nothing for us for free. You guys owe us your @sses. You, Kuwait and the rest of those little fiefdoms would be a suburb of iraq if it weren't for the U.S. AND THAT'S THE WAY IT IS. And when iran goes to kick your @ss, who are you going to whimper to for help ? China ? Russia ?

They didn't do it out of the goodness of their hearts. The bulk of the Gulf War costs was paid by us which resulted in the worst days in KSA history, We became a truly poor nation by every sense of the word, Street lights don't work electricity black outs, Water rations you name it. So it is not like the US did it for free.

And yes I meant hibernation but iPad auto-correct >_>.

My point was, you can't kick someone out when your country invited them first..... your choice of words in describing departure of US troops was poor.

Why should US do it for free? US is not running a charity to be doling out favors for free............

Iranian poon ? No I haven't had the pleasure....yet. Now go fetch my donuts, haji.:woot:

Its pretty sick to see Americans going to South America or the Carribean for you know what...
I wouldn't be surprised if they are aiming for Asia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom