What's new

IRAN's streets !

Hey jacka$$ I try not to answer you because I think it is not wise to play in the field of a man who is fooling you. I hope you understand why I won't answer your next posts. and anytime needed we Muslims will unite (even with wahhabis)
tumblr_lwru33NE821r803nno1_500.jpg

Well, they actually do. - It's getting more common now according to statistics.

That doesn't make any sense. You mean to tell me that after more than 30 years of ruling Iran, the religious clerics got up one day and out of the blue decided; "from today onwards we will start flogging women for showing their face and hair"???
:blink::what:

whatever You people discuss about shia-sunni, Iran-Saudi Arabia, US-Iran , I am here just to say ' these Girls are pretty':toast_sign::P

whatever You people discuss about shia-sunni, Iran-Saudi Arabia, US-Iran , I am here just to say ' these Girls are pretty':toast_sign::P

That's what I was saying. These women need proper attention. And judging from some of these guys posts, these guys don't know their *** from their elbow when it comes to how to treat a woman. They want to wrap them up in black and lock them away.

Wow, Great Iran!
iran-flag-48.gif

I see freedom and equal rights for women and everyone. This is how an Islamic country should be.
iran-flag-48.gif

That's BS your wikileaks made up. We kicked your ***** out in 2003 and the contract you have with Kuwait and Qatar ends in 2014 and if they resign KSA is going to make sure there will be consequences for them. Try to get it into your head will you??

So after the US forces protected you nation from Saddam, you have the audacity to claim that you kicked the troops out in 2003. Why the hell did you not kick us out in 1991 when Saddam was ready to march in......... then Uncle Sam was your only "God":devil:

You guys either go into hypernation soon or USA is going to end up losing its "U".

WTF is hypernation? Did you mean hibernation by any chance?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom