What's new

IRAN's streets !

My point was, you can't kick someone out when your country invited them first..... your choice of words in describing departure of US troops was poor.

Why should US do it for free? US is not running a charity to be doling out favors for free............

What do you care? You're not even American!

y? you dont have drainage system?
Drainage system, no; sewage system, yes (all Iranian cities have a proper sewage system but not a proper drainage system).

The reason is simple. This kind of rain falls every few years and it's more economical to take the damages than to start a drainage system from scratch. It would bankrupt Iran. Even the rich Persian Gulf states don't have drainage systems for this very reason.

Alternatively the municipality could increase the size of river dikes to reduce the damages, but a drainage system is out of the question.

3 freaking pages and 2 pictures :lol:

please mods close this useless thread,reported

You know it's a fact that there are such guys in Iran,but it's not the whole story!
Many women are also religious and don't come out in such a terrible condition.It was better to say Tehran's streets and of course not all the streets!I think Melika should explained that it is not the whole fact and there are not too many of these girls here.
You know,I think the condition of their dress is much worse than Christians' in many places(Having hair out and using short sleeves but having normal cloths like many Christians is quite OK but not for Muslims.)They even don't have a normal dress.

Because you like many here don't know anything about KSA really except what I keep calling over and over and over again and again baseless propaganda. Now you know what I mean.
I have at least 10 freinds from KSA and they say girls will be punished with these types of hejab in Saudi except in Jaddah

y? you dont have drainage system?

it was not enough

Drainage system, no; sewage system, yes (all Iranian cities have a proper sewage system but not a proper drainage system).

The reason is simple. This kind of rain falls every few years and it's more economical to take the damages than to start a drainage system from scratch. It would bankrupt Iran. Even the rich Persian Gulf states don't have drainage systems for this very reason.

Alternatively the municipality could increase the size of river dikes to reduce the damages, but a drainage system is out of the question.

Tehran has floof of and watercourse but they are not enough

They didn't do it out of the goodness of their hearts. The bulk of the Gulf War costs was paid by us which resulted in the worst days in KSA history, We became a truly poor nation by every sense of the word, Street lights don't work electricity black outs, Water rations you name it. So it is not like the US did it for free.

And yes I meant hibernation but iPad auto-correct >_>.

WOW, didnt know that happened. How much did the war cost KSA? Also why didnt the KSA just fight instead of inviting the USA?

I find it difficult to believe you. those girl in dubai just fool the shiekhs and take their money.
Iranian women in general alway look for Iranian mean. here in the uk I have never seen a single Iranian women dating a non Iranian.
and that's a good thing?
dude i am 16 and i have had plenty of chances to indulge crap like this but i avoided it. i liked Iran's standing about religious and moral values but the way you guys are talking looks like Iran is not different then any other so called Islamic country in this world.I read that you had some rule against women wearing modern clothing and men making western hairstyles?

and that's a good thing?
dude i am 16 and i have had plenty of chances to indulge crap like this but i avoided it. i liked Iran's standing about religious and moral values but the way you guys are talking looks like Iran is not different then any other so called Islamic country in this world.I read that you had some rule against women wearing modern clothing and men making western hairstyles?
Can you please form your sentences in some logical structure?

and that's a good thing?

wtf are you talking about? do you not read your comment before posting?

Back
Top Bottom