What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

I told you oldman, pour the water where it burns, don't pour it elsewhere.
Yeah, I am half Iranian,does it make a difference?!!! even if it does, then what's your point? moaning about Iranians who live in 1st world countries, because after n decades of living, you failed to manage to live outside of Iran and you are jealous? :lol: In contrast to what you might think, I know Iranians mentality very well, and can even recognize what's going on in their brains even from thousands of miles away ;)
Yeah, what if I tell you that they consider Iranians as their fellow americans/Canadians? would it burn more? :lol: :flame::flame::flame:

@Abii @Militant Atheist @New I guess his butthurt comes from being jealous of you guys.
Did I mention any names in my post?? Why do you think you match my description of wide ash first world refugees? People who lived enough in first world and has strong culture from back home and a good raising from their family before move can really tell the difference and judge from what I have mentioned and others trying to...
Yes...!! Canadian and Americans recognize you refugees as their own people!! and not as a pittifull poor refugee..... yeah right!!... have some dignity my friend..
My words are simple:
1- only Iranians who make a move and take an step for their own home country are desevred to make ghor ghor about it...
2- One refugee in West can not consider itself as a westerner as their hosts won't do this...
3- I decided to serve my people and my country... be it Iran or USA or Australia your home country.. you have to help it to improve or let others do the job and you keep saying annoying stuff about yourself and your people

One important thing:
As far as I remember you were claiming strongly before that you are not Iranian and only an Azerbaijani Republic citizen used to study in Iranian universities!!! Now, you became Iranian.... remember those days that I promised you to be Iranian and you were objecting me by saying... you,re not!!

Another important thing:

In my 56 years old of very busy life, i can testify personally that current Western culture or what main stream media is trying to promote in those countries is a pure step back toward stone age animal like homo sapiens.... think for a moment about the differences between an animal who tries to live its programmed instinct-based life of not thinking...having no limitations...doing whatever pleases them.... like an animal that has no beliefs, no religion, nothing comes from its brain but to have more food, more sex, more killing...
Now, if we compare current western agenda to animals you see clearly that that culture is even worse than animals as they promote Same Sex marriage, no family and things that even animals do respect....

good things about Western culture are discipline, respect even if it is superficial, strategy....
Bad things are doing many things against their nature and more like an animal ruling jungle with the exception of its LION not giving a sit about anything but security of its fellow jungle citizens...

Why do you think my description matches you? Why you are Iranian now and were not Iranian before?

Tue Oct 01, 2013

Deputy DM: Iran Working to Increase Range of Air-Based Missiles to 300km

Farsnews

Iran announced on Tuesday that the country's experts are building a new long-range air-to-air missile system named 'Maqsoud' (Objective).

"Iran has accomplished construction of the mid-range air-to-air Fakour 90 missile and is now building Maqsoud missile system as its newest long-range air-to-air missile system," Deputy Head of the General Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces General Mohammad Hejazi said, addressing a forum here in Tehran today.

Did I mention any names in my post?? Why do you think you match my description of wide ash first world refugees? People who lived enough in first world and has strong culture from back home and a good raising from their family before move can really tell the difference and judge from what I have mentioned and others trying to...
Yes...!! Canadian and Americans recognize you refugees as their own people!! and not as a pittifull poor refugee..... yeah right!!... have some dignity my friend..
My words are simple:
1- only Iranians who make a move and take an step for their own home country are desevred to make ghor ghor about it...
2- One refugee in West can not consider itself as a westerner as their hosts won't do this...
3- I decided to serve my people and my country... be it Iran or USA or Australia your home country.. you have to help it to improve or let others do the job and you keep saying annoying stuff about yourself and your people

One important thing:
As far as I remember you were claiming strongly before that you are not Iranian and only an Azerbaijani Republic citizen used to study in Iranian universities!!! Now, you became Iranian.... remember those days that I promised you to be Iranian and you were objecting me by saying... you,re not!!

Another important thing:

In my 56 years old of very busy life, i can testify personally that current Western culture or what main stream media is trying to promote in those countries is a pure step back toward stone age animal like homo sapiens.... think for a moment about the differences between an animal who tries to live its programmed instinct-based life of not thinking...having no limitations...doing whatever pleases them.... like an animal that has no beliefs, no religion, nothing comes from its brain but to have more food, more sex, more killing...
Now, if we compare current western agenda to animals you see clearly that that culture is even worse than animals as they promote Same Sex marriage, no family and things that even animals do respect....

good things about Western culture are discipline, respect even if it is superficial, strategy....
Bad things are doing many things against their nature and more like an animal ruling jungle with the exception of its LION not giving a sit about anything but security of its fellow jungle citizens...

Why do you think my description matches you? Why you are Iranian now and were not Iranian before?

again you wrote a long response with no meanings.
Just about your important(!!!) thing, as I have explained to you for multiple times, I have roots in both Azerbaijan republic and Islamic Republic of Iran(Azeri regions) and have lived in Iran for 10+ years. So, what do you expect me to say? do you expect me to say that I am not Iranian(or half-Iranian) at all? I doubt if I have said anything different before.

Tue Oct 01, 2013

Deputy DM: Iran Working to Increase Range of Air-Based Missiles to 300km

Farsnews

Iran announced on Tuesday that the country's experts are building a new long-range air-to-air missile system named 'Maqsoud' (Objective).

"Iran has accomplished construction of the mid-range air-to-air Fakour 90 missile and is now building Maqsoud missile system as its newest long-range air-to-air missile system," Deputy Head of the General Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces General Mohammad Hejazi said, addressing a forum here in Tehran today.
well I guess this system only can be used in F-14 and SU-24 . don't think our other airplanes are capable of using it.

again you wrote a long response with no meanings.
Just about your important(!!!) thing, as I have explained to you for multiple times, I have roots in both Azerbaijan republic and Islamic Republic of Iran(Azeri regions) and have lived in Iran for 10+ years. So, what do you expect me to say? do you expect me to say that I am not Iranian(or half-Iranian) at all? I doubt if I have said anything different before.
have u ever been a citizen of Iran or Az republic? talking about roots I have quarter Persian, Quarter Kurdish, Half Northern Caspian... but all these are from history books... all I am is Iranian by nationality but heart by passport....
so tell me, have you ever had Iranian citizenship or Az Republic citizenship by born or other ways??

have u ever been a citizen of Iran or Az republic? talking about roots I have quarter Persian, Quarter Kurdish, Half Northern Caspian... but all these are from history books... all I am is Iranian by nationality but heart by passport....
so tell me, have you ever had Iranian citizenship or Az Republic citizenship by born or other ways??

What else do you wanna know? My passport, and ID numbers for countries that I hold their citizenship?!!! :lol: I am no stupid to talk about my private info in a wahabi forum. Even if I tell something, I always try not to say some stuff or distort some other stuff to save my privacy. ;) I suggest you to do the same ;)

PS. Southern Caspian(Northern Iranian) people in general are very fun, and very nice people, I don't know why you are like this?!!!
PPS. I don't mean that you are not a cool grandpa :lol: but you are weird :)

Last edited:
What else do you wanna know? My passport, and ID numbers for countries that I hold their citizenship?!!! :lol: I am no stupid to talk about my private info in a wahabi forum. Even if I tell something, I always try not to say some stuff or distort some other stuff to save my privacy. ;) I suggest you to do the same ;)

PS. Southern Caspian(Northern Iranian) people in general are very fun, and very nice people, I don't know why you are like this?!!!
PPS. I don't mean that you are not a cool grandpa :lol: but you are weird :)
I didn't ask your ID numbers... I,m putting a closure on what your Ottoman brothers of yours trying to attack you with... You either were born Iranian in citizenship or in Az republic citizenship.. This is no privacy issues... like I declare that I am Iranian by citizenship and heart and I,m deeply proud of it...

PS: What Wahhabi's has to do with you? You,re not even a practicing main stream Shia if I,m right... And if they could do anything they had millions of them in their reach in Eastern Arabia, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Bahrain, Kuwait, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan...while you,re safe and sound in the arms of Iran's best friend in North America!

I have many Iranian azeri friends in Iran and they are very lovely and proud Iranians...I,m a very proud Iranian... I both am proud of my home's pre-Islamic and Post-Islamic history and culture... I love Cyrus the great, Darius the Greater, Sattar khan and Shahriar the poet as I love my religious leaders the prophets and Ahl el beit .. These are all precious parts of my home land and identity... it is what I am and I,m very proud of it.

PSS: I,m not from Southern Caspian....

Last edited:
I didn't ask your ID numbers... I,m putting a closure on what your Ottoman brothers of yours trying to attack you with... You either were born Iranian in citizenship or in Az republic citizenship.. This is no privacy issues... like I declare that I am Iranian by citizenship and heart and I,m deeply proud of it...
Why should anyone know about my place of birth, and what if it is neither IRI nor AZ? (I am not necessarily saying that it's not)
PS: What Wahhabi's has to do with you? You,re not even a practicing main stream Shia if I,m right... And if they could do anything they had millions of them in their reach in Eastern Arabia, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Bahrain, Kuwait, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan...while you,re safe and sound in the arms of Iran's best friend in North America!
Wahabis are batshit crazy. Hopefully, there are not much of them living in North America(in contrast to Europe), but honestly if I see one of them having those weird beards or burqa, I would change my route and keep a safe distance from them simply because I honor my life and these goons are like walking bombs. for example, there is a sunni mosque in the direct way that I drive from home to a mall, and it's for years that I am using a secondary route, which is longer but does not get close to this mosque. I think I have previously talked about it with @Abii
I have many Iranian azeri friends in Iran and they are very lovely and proud Iranians...I,m a very proud Iranian... I both am proud of my home's pre-Islamic and Post-Islamic history and culture... I love Cyrus the great, Darius the Greater, Sattar khan and Shahriar the poet as I love my religious leaders Ahl el beit .. These are all precious parts of my home land and identity... it is what I am and I,m very proud of it.

PSS: I,m not from Southern Caspian....
Just a quick note for proud granspa; Northern Caspian means Astrakhan and Atyrau which is Russia and Kazakhstan. Southern Caspian means Mazandani, Talysh, Gilak, and Turkmens.
Are you Russian?!!!
-3789644003883619840.jpg

Scythian wearing Ushanka :lol:

Why should anyone know about my place of birth, and what if it is neither IRI nor AZ? (I am not necessarily saying that it's not)

Wahabis are batshit crazy. Hopefully, there are not much of them living in North America(in contrast to Europe), but honestly if I see one of them having those weird beards or burqa, I would change my route and keep a safe distance from them simply because I honor my life and these goons are like walking bombs. for example, there is a sunni mosque in the direct way that I drive from home to a mall, and it's for years that I am using a secondary route, which is longer but does not get close to this mosque. I think I have previously talked about it with @Abii

Just a quick note for proud granspa; Northern Caspian means Astrakhan and Atyrau which is Russia and Kazakhstan. Southern Caspian means Mazandani, Talysh, Gilak, and Turkmens.
Are you Russian?!!!
-3789644003883619840.jpg

Scythian wearing Ushanka :lol:
yes somwhere in western kaz....

What the Islamic Republic needs to do is to make certain, that the western leaders understand without A SHADOW OF A DOUBT, that their own very life will be at stake, if they decide to attack Iran. The usa president, the French president, the british prime minister, their military leaders and financiers must be made to understand, that attacking Iran is as good as signing their own deathsentense. It must be made clear to them, that when it comes to attacking Iran, they have no IMPUNITY AND WILL BE HUNTED DOWN and will pay with their own lives.
We have to openly declare, that the day after an attack on Iran the helicopter of the usa president will be blown to pieces, that the car driving the french president will be blown skyhigh and so will the British prime minister! They must know, that their impunity is over!

A senior Iranian commander said the Army’s Ground Forces will stage a major missile exercise

“The exercise, codenamed Beit-ul-Muqaddas 27, will be held in Kashan’s Maranjab [Desert] and Isfahan’s Nasrabad [City] on May 23-24,” Commander of the Iranian Army’s Ground Forces Brigadier General Ahmad Reza Pourdastan told IRNA on Tuesday, Press TV reported.

He added that Iran’s Ground Forces have improved their rocket and missile capabilities which would be put to the test during the maneuvers.

Commander: Iranian Army to stage missile drill in May

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom