What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

They're in a dilemma right now. If they remove their forces from the Donbas front, the forces in Donbas will likely burst out and expand. If they remain there they could very well be outflanked by incoming Russian forces from behind. They're damned if they do and damned if they don't.
they should try to counter attack to not allow Russians to outflank them ....

just defending won't solve their problem

The geography is a winner for Iran. All these missile bases deep in the mountains gives Iran a second, even third strike capabillity.
All your munitions warehouses are essentially protected from any surprise attack, all that is needed is direct drone take offs from mountain bases.

They're in a dilemma right now. If they remove their forces from the Donbas front, the forces in Donbas will likely burst out and expand. If they remain there they could very well be outflanked by incoming Russian forces from behind. They're damned if they do and damned if they don't.
They will just have to any forces in the East to stop them from flanking the south east.

I doubt if they will succeed in stopping the Russians. They can slow them down but the Russian pincer will merge and then they will be trapped. The best thing they can do is try to inflict as many casualties as possible, while gradually withdrawing to avoid being encircled. If Russia successfully encircles the Ukrainian troops facing the Donbas, thousand of Ukrainians could be captured or killed. It will be a disaster for them. Sometimes you have to cut your losses.

The Ukrainians are getting desperate. You can tell by the demeanor of Zelensky who recently insulted NATO calling them useless and weak. At this point they're begging for a no fly zone or jets. Mariupol has no more access to heat, food or water. Sooner or later they will run out of ammunition as Russian airstrikes, artillery, rockets, etc continue to target not only militants but also their supplies.

I just hope that they can arrange another humanitarian corridor before the Russians launch their final push into the city. Likely the Russians will send in paratroopers, Marines by amphibious landing, Russian troops, Donbas militants and Chechen reinforcements all at the same time to storm Mariupol. That will be a major blow to the Ukrainians. After that the Russians will focus on enveloping the Donbas, then Kharkiv, maybe Odesa and finally Kiev. Hopefully by then the Ukrainians will come to their senses and work out some sort of compromise with Russia.

They will just have to any forces in the East to stop them from flanking the south east.

Guys, do you know where are Iran's missile bases? well, according to accurate information of our Zionist buddy, they are located in the Qeshm Island and Chabahar port which are located in the middle of Iran!

3417971.jpg

Better nobody her knows it. Maybe some Israelis are in this forum and Read it later.

Guys, do you know where are Iran's missile bases? well, according to accurate information of our Zionist buddy, they are located in the Qeshm Island and Chabahar port which are located in the middle of Iran!

3417971.jpg
I knew my geography teacher was misleading me in school ,its the proof

Back
Top Bottom