What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Most impressive 40 seconds of military action on internet:

I behold the glory of the Almighty infront of my eyes. DIVINE POWER. IRAN IS THE DIVINE INSTRUMENT OF THE LORD OF ALL CREATION.
Better quality

OMG THIS IS SO OVERWHELMING. THE 1400 yr old promise is coming true in front of my very eyes. IRAN HAS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. THE ALMIGHTY IS WITH IRAN. Hail true divine power !!!

Last edited:
To all those dear friends that were upset about yesterday Israel attack in Syria. Remember these videos and this day..a mosquito bite does hurt and when done enough times the mosquito gets splattered...that moment is getting closer..

Heres an interesting TEL,its a hybrid design of the trailer-prime mover TEL types that we usually see used for the liquid and solid fuel ballistics,while the unitary 3&4 axle types were used for the quasi ballistics.
ErxEONHXYAAGk4C

I wonder if this is one of the older tels that was built originally for something like the shahabs thats been modified to fire the dezful.

From the video :

First decision was to strike Taji military base near baghdad, night before the attack IRGC decided to strike Ain al assad base.

IRGC was expecting American counter attack and got ready to hit back again at other bases American bases in the region.. from Jordan till UAE.

400 missiles were readied for initial shock and awe counter attack

IRGC commander also claims that there were Iraqi and American casualties but they were quickly put in bodybags and taken away.

From the video :

First decision was to strike Taji military base near baghdad, night before the attack IRGC decided to strike Ain al assad base.

IRGC commander also claims that there were Iraqi and American casualties but they were quickly put in bodybags and taken away.

Many things were covered up. Including equipment loses.

A week after the strike, they allowed US new media to enter the base to see the damage. The footage from CNN looks like an accurate strike but not a single piece of equipment was shown destroyed.

I distinctly remember that about 4 or 5 C-130s from Ramstein Air Base were flown to Ain Al-Assad on flight monitoring websites hours after the strike. I was under the impression that this was due to the massive amounts of casualties that needed emergency transport, but It appears more likely that destroyed equipment was loaded onto these planes and taken away.

A Danish soldier, stationed at the base was interviewed by Danish new site who remarked that he saw a AH-64 split in half.

Many things were covered up. Including equipment loses.

A week after the strike, they allowed US new media to enter the base to see the damage. The footage from CNN looks like an accurate strike but not a single piece of equipment was shown destroyed.

I distinctly remember that about 4 or 5 C-130s from Ramstein Air Base were flown to Ain Al-Assad on flight monitoring websites hours after the strike. I was under the impression that this was due to the massive amounts of casualties that needed emergency transport, but It appears more likely that destroyed equipment was loaded onto these planes and taken away.

A Danish soldier, stationed at the base was interviewed by Danish new site who remarked that he saw a AH-64 split in half.

Absolutely some level of cover-up was conducted as to not overly embarrass U.S. standing in the world, this was always a reality but we were mocked, made fun of and berated all over PDF last year for espousing such a logical belief. Those flights were indicative of something greater than just minor injuries and petty material damage.......

If Hajizadeh is this confident in what he is/was saying, then who are we to completely deny his claims that Americans did have dead soldiers and the damage was much more extensive than previously admitted by the United States. After-all, it is in America's best interest to downplay Iran's power as much as possible so as to not break the "invincibility" facade America has created for itself. Giving even one ounce of credit to Iran will strengthen Iran's standing in the region.

I'll put it this way and I said this last year as well. If one wants to believe that Americans did die during the Ayn-Al Assad operation, go ahead. There is enough logical reasoning and educated conjecture to support such a position. Conversely if one wanted to stick with the story that only some material damage had happened along with "headaches", then that is also fine since that is the official story (America's official story).

What matters most here more so than anything else is that the Iranians overtly attacked U.S. armed forces in-spite of everything (all the rhetoric, all the jingoistic threats, etc.,) and the Americans are the ones who backed off, not Iran. This is something I'm more than willing to give props to Iran for since it's clear who was the party that back-downed here given just how much of a gamble Iran was willing in the name of its own defense/national image.
From the video :

IRGC was expecting American counter attack and got ready to hit back again at other bases American bases in the region.. from Jordan till UAE.

400 missiles were readied for initial shock and awe counter attack

I think I'll give Iran a pass on this one bro, it truly does seem like Hajizadeh is way too confident about this claim for it just to be an outright lie. He speaks of it as if it's a known reality, not some conspiracy theory or here-say about what happened.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom