What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

These exercises were kinda large and it seems to be a message for the Americans.. do not mess in the final days.

Oh, it's almost certain that this was what the exercises were all about.

Iran has no pressing need to test their weapons in such "cinematic" way other than for displaying their power and to act as a warning, whatever that is worth.

Oh, it's almost certain that this was what the exercises were all about.

Iran has no pressing need to test their weapons in such "cinematic" way other than for displaying their power and to act as a warning, whatever that is worth.
I never saw such a ''beautiful'' display of fireworks by Iran.. seems we can do it like some nations are doing but never needed to.

Sina....that's 450kg warheads per missile adding up to 2,250kg of explosives or around 5,000lbs!!

Any target within such a vicinity would be completely obliterated with no hope of survival!
It’s like remote controlled meteorite! Weapon of gods. Truly scary stuff!

I never saw such a ''beautiful'' display of fireworks by Iran.. seems we can do it like some nations are doing but never needed to.

I think Iran will release more footage of the Ayn-Al Assad operation as a last farewell to Trump to humiliate him and his cronies just a little bit more.

This exercise was Iran warning America one last time that if it came down to blows, Iran isn't playing any games (I guess). So it serves as a deterrent (of sorts) against any last minute U.S./Israeli aggressive moves.

Hopefully we will see the additional footage, obviously they have it (?).

Guys ..since friends and enemies of Iran in this PDF need to see some of this videos..I suggest if you still have the energy to post some in the "MIddle east" forum..Post it but do not engage any one or you will be banned... if not I will do it when I am back today.

@Blue In Green we have such awesome missiles but don't use them 😁
lol, well they look and preform as advertised, at-least we have that much to be happy about :sarcastic:
This exercise was Iran warning America one last time that if it came down to blows, Iran isn't playing any games (I guess). So it serves as a deterrent (of sorts) against any last minute U.S./Israeli aggressive moves.

These deterrents are in place to protect the mainland from the "all options are on the table" bulls*** they have been farting out of their mouths for years until about a year or two ago.
Now Iran taking hits on frontiers outside of the envelope of its most potent systems while trying to entrench itself in half the region does not mean that izrahell or its goyim can get away with attacking the homeland without a direct retaliation. As far as assassinations are concerned, there is an infestation of insects and tumor cells inside the country that need removal by HUMINT along with proper policies banning green card holders, past or present, from holding any power.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom