What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

برد بلند - ۱۴ مهر ۱۳۹۹: https://www.telewebion.com/episode/2386059
thanks for sharing. the content is not new and accurate tho. it is more of a "propaganda" for the 40th anniversary of the revolution than a documentary containing new info.
some of the footage are also unrelated to iran or any missile strike... (like the Chinese explosion thing...)

i have a question is there any footage showing the missile attacks from the IRGC on the u.s. base in erbil?
there is alot of videos and footage showing ain al assad but i can't find anything for the other base in erbil.

Zolfaqar missile storage facility

Untitled.jpg

Untitlejd.jpg

i have a question is there any footage showing the missile attacks from the IRGC on the u.s. base in erbil?
there is alot of videos and footage showing ain al assad but i can't find anything for the other base in erbil.

The base in Irbil was a CIA base.... no footage or even sattelie immage has been shown....

Iran Opens Teflon Wire Factory

Iran’s defense minister inaugurated a factory producing Teflon cables with application in military and civilian industries

See below link for video:

That image was made in April this year and its already badly out of date. The speed of Iranian missile development is just incredible.
If it was made in april, I wonder why they didn’t put the dezful missile. New update should include Hajj qassem missile + dezful.

Back
Top Bottom