What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

e329_Zelzal1_a2.jpg

Zelzal 1
The rockets were first exhibited in 1997 . ( produced in 1994 - 1995 ) .
Iran designed zelzal 1 by using the technology of Chinese missiles B-611

Weight : 600 kg (Warhead) _ 2950 ( Total )

Length : 8.32 m

Width : 0.61 m

Range : 150 km

zelzal2.jpg

Zelzal 2

Weight : 3400 kg ( Total )

Range : 210 km

%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B4%DA%A9_%D9%87%D8%A7%DB%8C_%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%AA_%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86_10408.jpg

800px-Zelzal_3_2012.jpg

Zelzal 3

Zelzal+TEL.jpg

75523_784.jpg

75524_637.jpg

75526_254.jpg

Zelzal-3B

Weight : 3.6 - 3.87 tonnes depending on model

Length : 9 - 9.6 m depending on model

Diameter : 610 mm

Range : 200-250 km depending on model

Launch platform : Transporter erector launcher

In September 1999 Iran showed a new generation of it's Rockets called ( Zelzal 3 ) which had the range of 150 - 200 km .
In 2001 , some unverified reports claimed that the rockets had been equipped with a simple inertial guidance system which increased the range to 400 km .

According to some reports , Iran has armed Hezbollah with theses Rockets also a huge number of them have been delivered to Syria .

To be continued
Is KhorramShahr missile under development or ready for operation?

No I don't think so,

No, I don't think this assessment makes much sense given that the amount of damage seen by satellites images does not generally support the idea that an entire underground missile base has been destroyed. We can clearly see that it was only a couple gas tanks that exploded leading to a fire spreading around the area burning some vegetation, that's the black blotches you see in the photo.

How one can come to the conclusion that an entire facility has been destroyed, all Shahabs stored there vaporized, and solid fuel production wiped-out is beyond me.

Seems as though the author of those tweets is trying to make a mountain out of a mole-hill all things considered.

Last edited:
No I don't think so,

No, I don't think this assessment makes much sense given that the amount of damage seen by satellites images does not generally support the idea that an entire underground missile base has been destroyed. We can clearly see that it was only a couple gas tanks that exploded leading to a fire spreading around the area burning some vegetation, that's the black blotches you see in the photo.

How one can come to the conclusion that an entire facility has been destroyed, all Shahabs stored there vaporized, and solid fuel production wiped-out is beyond me.

Seems as though the author of those tweets is trying to make a mountain out of a mole-hill all things considered.
seems like we produce two kind of liquid and solid fuel missiles in one site and store them over there. IRGC seems like do not have money for another base or like iran is so tiny that we don't have room for another base.:sarcastic::sarcastic:

they don't give it?? also it's mutual, they use our products like solid engine rocket and missiles and even naval fajr-27/melara-76.
Saudi has missiles of much larger range than Iran I think possibly those are IRBMs from China. What is Iran doing to tackle Saudi missiles?

Leave Guam to NK.

Diego garcia is well within range of TVC Salman.
its in range but ,we still didn't field something that designed to do the job. and I'm old fashioned and when it come to defense prefer to be able to do the job myself. its good if others help ,but as a safeguard I must also be able to do it myself.

Do these idiots even bother to check video of said complexes?

Impossible since underground missile complexes have blast doors every X amount of distance to prevent chain reaction. So if they managed to detonate inside the underground complex there would be no fire escaping the complex because the closed blast doors would each contain everything inside.

Back
Top Bottom