What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Its the launch control of the TEL.

The crew always leaves the TEL to safe distance since there is always the risk of malfunction or attack.
I know what it is what I wanna know is probably it would be wired to each TEL in time of firing a missile? or one for several of them? I mean isn't a system to control a number of TEL without need of such a thing?

If a near simultaneous launch is desired each crew will used their clocks.

I know what it is what I wanna know is probably it would be wired to each TEL in time of firing a missile? or one for several of them? I mean isn't a system to control a number of TEL without need of such a thing?

You are lighting a ballistic missile carrying a massive warhead, not a firecracker.

How can one system SAFELY signal ignition in multiple engines? Use common sense.

You could certainly do that,after all if you can transmit firing orders to a tel crew in the field then you could definitely go one step further and transmit the firing order directly to the tels onboard fire control system.......however,and there are some BIG "howevers",the problem then becomes one of having both a secure and reliable transmission system that is both capable of reliably covering ALL of iran geographically as well as being robust enough to survive both physical attacks plus ew attacks from enemies.In addition depending on the degree of the complexity of the system this might require the tel crew to put the missile in a firable state and this would require them to have to signal this back to the central command post prior to any remote firing,so you would now require VERY reliable 2way communications links.Another way would be to remotely enable and operate the entire firing system on the tel with the crew just being required to oversee the process to make sure that there werent any problems with the launch preparation sequence.
To make something like this fully workable you`d really need a constellation of com sats.But its all within irans technological capabilities.

You are lighting a ballistic missile carrying a massive warhead, not a firecracker.

How can one system SAFELY signal ignition in multiple engines? Use common sense.

You could certainly do that,after all if you can transmit firing orders to a tel crew in the field then you could definitely go one step further and transmit the firing order directly to the tels onboard fire control system.......however,and there are some BIG "howevers",the problem then becomes one of having both a secure and reliable transmission system that is both capable of reliably covering ALL of iran geographically as well as being robust enough to survive both physical attacks plus ew attacks from enemies.In addition depending on the degree of the complexity of the system this might require the tel crew to put the missile in a firable state and this would require them to have to signal this back to the central command post prior to any remote firing,so you would now require VERY reliable 2way communications links.Another way would be to remotely enable and operate the entire firing system on the tel with the crew just being required to oversee the process to make sure that there werent any problems with the launch preparation sequence.
To make something like this fully workable you`d really need a constellation of com sats.But its all within irans technological capabilities.
Well it'd be useful in case of firing 400 missiles as Hajizade said against American respond to Ain Alassad missile strike.
I just think of a more agile system ..

Well it'd be useful in case of firing 400 missiles as Hajizade said against American respond to Ain Alassad missile strike.
I just think of a more agile system ..
This is in fact exactly the very sort of command and control system that you would expect iran to develop if,or indeed when,it becomes a nuclear armed state.

it’s impossible to fire any shell “1000s of miles”. I mean this is basic physics.

Even Navy’s magical railgun was only 100-200 mile range.
I don't know about the railgun's range. I mean if thats true and considering it doesn't have the long range barrel like you see in the past. You can't really say its impossible unless you figure out. Considering they were able to fire an object into space 100 miles high, but not in range. Who knows, probably send the object into space, less resistance besides gravity.

Yes, but these are mostly GPS/satellite guided systems. Satellite guidance is not something you can rely on in a major conflict in my opinion. We're discussing internal navigation system that could withstand the extreme g forces.
Considering the technology where you have laser guidance, INS, infrared, imaging, radar, besides GPS jamming resistance, etc. Don't doubt it.

Heres a rather interesting pic that I found.
It shows the differences in size between the khorramshahr,the musudan and the original ss-n-6/r-27 zyb missiles
EYEh0bBWAAE1YKA

Heres a rather interesting pic that I found.
It shows the differences in size between the khorramshahr,the musudan and the original ss-n-6/r-27 zyb missiles
EYEh0bBWAAE1YKA

The question is how operational is this missile. There was a poster a little bit ago that showed Iran has moved from Khorramshahr and there is already a Khorramshahr II.

However, as we saw with Ashura/Sejill/Sejill II, sometimes difficulty in mass production forces a smaller amount being built even though a newer “generation” appears shortly after the first.

Given Iran’s reluctance to Testfire BMs in order to not upset world powers it’s hard to gauge the status of Iran’s

Medium range BM program as Iran only tests F-110 regularly now a days compared to pre-2012 for MRBMs. (Even the Initial video showed of Khorramshahr was from a test years ago).

Khorramshahr was the first MRBM unveiled in nearly a decade (Sejill 2009), but now we know Khorramshahr was development at the same time as Sejill so is in fact not a “new” missile per se.

The fact remains there has been no new missile design unveiled since Tehrani Moghadams death. Everything unveiled so far was developed prior to his death.

However, as we saw with Ashura/Sejill/Sejill II, sometimes difficulty in mass production forces a smaller amount being built even though a newer “generation” appears shortly after the first.

Source?
Who do you mean by “we”? I have not seen a shred of evidence on this statement.

Back
Top Bottom