What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

good but honestly I believe it need more development . it didn't exactly hit the target. to me it seems 30-40 m off the target
test.jpg

Last edited:
That structure is target . What you think it is, A shelter ?
Look at all previous footage of fateh missile test the target was always at center of the picture.

Once again, you are assuming. Don' act like your judgement has to be 100% factual. The bulge could be anything. There is no indicator it is the target.

Once again, you are assuming. Don' act like your judgement has to be 100% factual. The bulge could be anything. There is no indicator it is the target.
The bulge is a structure and its just 30-40 meter of were the missile landed in open field . There is only one conclusion that was target and the missile missed it . So what you say I still believe it need some more fine tuning.

The bulge is a structure and its just 30-40 meter of were the missile landed in open field . There is only one conclusion that was target and the missile missed it . So what you say I still believe it need some more fine tuning.

I am not saying the missile is ready or not ready. I am just saying you're making assumptions. To me it just looks like a random bulge. No indicator whatsoever it was an intended target. Furthermore, how are you coming to the conclusion that bulge is 30-40 meter away from the strike?

I am not saying the missile is ready or not ready. I am just saying you're making assumptions. To me it just looks like a random bulge. No indicator whatsoever it was an intended target. Furthermore, how are you coming to the conclusion that bulge is 30-40 meter away from the strike?
Well I estimated like previous test the bulding was 1-2m long and had a length of approximately 8-10m.

good but honestly I believe it need more development . it didn't exactly hit the target. to me it seems 30-40 m off the target
View attachment 249236
to show you? why you said he has not reach the target of 30 to 40 master? the gap and large enough
lol dude, you are just assuming that is target.

thou is a proof that the weapons and 100% reliable, so I supose it it asked for evidence, and you, you are on or you supose? brings us the proof, thank you ;)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom