What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Turkey occupies on thy case, if your anything to say then stopped troll
o_O it was just a question, never seen such missile that first dives underwater and then takes off.

Plus, you better stop using google translate first before calling people troll without a reason, its ridiculous.

o_O it was just a question, never seen such missile that first dives underwater and then takes off.

Plus, you better stop using google translate first before calling people troll without a reason, its ridiculous.
if I use google translators is because I can not speak English.

against by your question you can ask the user without provocation. In any case, what you have seen it is a missile fired from under the sea. You could be worth as much as you criticized the evidence exists

against by your question you can ask the user without provocation. In any case, what you have seen it is a missile fired from under the sea. You could be worth as much as you criticized the evidence exists

Are you the girl in the pic/dp/ avatar pic ??

First of all there is no provocation just a question, i used a gif to do so, big deal...:coffee:

Secondly, the missile is clearly not underwater fired but launched from the boat, it dives underwater and then takes off as @mohsen mentioned, and my question is why it is first diving and then taking off.

First of all there is no provocation just a question, i used a gif to do so, big deal...:coffee:

Secondly, the missile is clearly not underwater fired but launched from the boat, it dives underwater and then takes off as @mohsen mentioned, and my question is why it is first diving and then taking off.
2 possible answers:
1.missile travels underwater to stay out of radar and threats and then comes out in the proper distance.
2.It's still underwater launched, yet regardless of the angle of fire, missile can maneuver to obtain its path.(my guess)

2 possible answers:
1.missile travels underwater to stay out of radar and threats and then comes out in the proper distance.
2.It's still underwater launched, yet regardless of the angle of fire, missile can maneuver to obtain its path.(my guess)
I thought it might be because the launcher angle on the boat is too horizontal so it dives down and lauches from a proper angle but then again why not making the laucher vertical in the first place.

The bulge is a structure and its just 30-40 meter of were the missile landed in open field . There is only one conclusion that was target and the missile missed it . So what you say I still believe it need some more fine tuning.
do u really think Iran publishes such a failure in hitting target while talking about the precision of the missile!?

do u really think Iran publishes such a failure in hitting target while talking about the precision of the missile!?
Its not a failoure . It is just a missile rushed and need some fine tuning.

By the way we already posted videos of missile not launching at all . Also several years ago a country like Russia also posted video of one of their topol-m missiles fail to launch in front of putin . This is not embarassing . I believe denying the obvious is a lot more embarassing .

2 possible answers:
another scenario is that the missile main engine is too powerful for the small boat and destabilise it so they decided to start the main engine when its a little farther from the boat . Just like airplanes that they release the missile and then the missile engine start .

By the way we already posted videos of missile not launching at all . Also several years ago a country like Russia also posted video of one of their topol-m missiles fail to launch in front of putin . This is not embarassing . I believe denying the obvious is a lot more embarassing .

But I already posted video of the launch...what you referred to as the "target" just appears after the missile impact. It was probably something caused by rocks/debris etc hitting the ground. Look at the video again carefully.

another scenario is that the missile main engine is too powerful for the small boat and destabilise it so they decided to start the main engine when its a little farther from the boat . Just like airplanes that they release the missile and then the missile engine start .
maybe I said it wrong... I mean... Iran publishes a ceremony of unveiling a very advanced carbon-fiber, composite solid fuel missile with new sensors and EMPHASIZE on its PRECISION as a PIN-POINT missile... now, If what you say is true... then they might be so stupid to publish a video to prove the precision of their missile while it hit the target 40 meters away!!

Don't you think the missile in fact hit the target accurately, otherwise, they would n't publish it as a proof for the precision of the new missile...

It is like I claim my car goes as speedy as 300 km/h and then I publish a video to prove it... and in my video the speedometer shows only 200 km/h....!!

do you get my point?

btw, it is always a tradition in Iranian armament show ups to show something low quality to just deliver the message of possible lethality to the enemy while keeping the door of suspicion open to surprising possibilities...

Iran has no export market for its missiles yet due to sanctions... so, there is no need for high quality catalogs and videos... There is no costumer... Iran only shows a bit of it to create the sense of fear and unknownness.. you know how this technic works? It always works in favor of the issuing country... no enemy is stupid to say "BS.. There is a good %50 possibility that the missile is not accurate or lethal as Iran claims..",.... in fact, enemies take the other side seriously... saying "What if another %50 is true.."... this is why, Iran scores and creates the desired sense of fear and lethality while putting the enemy in confusion...

It is like I put a pen on the back of your head...pretending it to be a pistol and I'm gonna kill you if you move...while you don't know if it is a true pistol or not, you %99 of times buy my claim and take the most extreme possibility as credible..

maybe I said it wrong... I mean... Iran publishes a ceremony of unveiling a very advanced carbon-fiber, composite solid fuel missile with new sensors and EMPHASIZE on its PRECISION as a PIN-POINT missile... now, If what you say is true... then they might be so stupid to publish a video to prove the precision of their missile while it hit the target 40 meters away!!

Don't you think the missile in fact hit the target accurately, otherwise, they would n't publish it as a proof for the precision of the new missile...

It is like I claim my car goes as speedy as 300 km/h and then I publish a video to prove it... and in my video the speedometer shows only 200 km/h....!!

do you get my point?

btw, it is always a tradition in Iranian armament show ups to show something low quality to just deliver the message of possible lethality to the enemy while keeping the door of suspicion open to surprising possibilities...

Iran has no export market for its missiles yet due to sanctions... so, there is no need for high quality catalogs and videos... There is no costumer... Iran only shows a bit of it to create the sense of fear and unknownness.. you know how this technic works? It always works in favor of the issuing country... no enemy is stupid to say "BS.. There is a good %50 possibility that the missile is not accurate or lethal as Iran claims..",.... in fact, enemies take the other side seriously... saying "What if another %50 is true.."... this is why, Iran scores and creates the desired sense of fear and lethality while putting the enemy in confusion...

It is like I put a pen on the back of your head...pretending it to be a pistol and I'm gonna kill you if you move...while you don't know if it is a true pistol or not, you %99 of times buy my claim and take the most extreme possibility as credible..
are you suggesting that defense crew pointed the camera at a wrong or some random location? missile almost went out of the scene!
you better distinguish the difference between Iran and some people from Iran (with different motives).
anyway, we can say camera man was crazy! and the director has added those smokes by 3DMAX for fun! also Hamase is a stealth drone!

گفت‌وگوی خواندنی با دکتر کامران دانشجو،‌دانشمند موشکی
نقش طعمه را برای افشای شبکه ترور دانشمندان هسته ای را بازی‌ کردم/ روایت تلخ سقوط رشد علمی در دو سال اخیر/ تمام موشک های بالای ۳۰۰ کیلومتر ما تحریم است/ بودجه موشکی در دو سال اخیر کاهش یافته
ساعت ۶ صبح با منزلش تماس می‌گیرند و فرد ناشناس خود را معاون امنیت وزارت اطلاعات معرفی می‌کند. پس از یک رفت‌وبرگشت برای اطمینان از هویت تماس‌گیرنده، به او اعلام می‌شود که تروریستی با یک اسلحه دارای صداخفه‌کن، در پارکینگ منزل و روبه‌روی آسانسور منتظر خروج او از منزل است. به مأمور اطلاعاتی می‌گوید که شما که این فرد را شناسایی کرده‌اید چرا او را دستگیر نمی‌کنید؟ پاسخ می‌شنود که ما می‌توانیم هم اکنون او را دستگیر کنیم ولی این مسأله موجب می‌شود که شبکه ترور مخفی بماند. آیا شما حاضرید که نقش طعمه را برای دستگیری شبکه ترور بازی‌کنید. پاسخ وزیر علوم وقت مثبت است و این چنین بیش از ۴ ماه زندگی امنیتی کامران دانشجو آغاز می‌شود.
حالا چون حاشیه تبدیل به متن شده و متن به حاشیه رفته، رشد سیزده برابری متوقف شده است. اگر ما با همان رشد جلو می‌رفتیم، الان باید رتبه یازدهم می‌بودیم و تا سال ۹۶ و ۹۷ تک رقمی می‌شدیم، اما در بهترین وضعیتش در جا زدیم. چند آمار به شما می‌دهم. در سال ۲۰۰۵ رشد علمی ما ۳۲ درصد، در سال ۲۰۰۷، ۳۱ درصد، در سال ۲۰۰۸، ۳۱ درصد، در سال ۲۰۰۹، ۶/۲۳ درصد، در سال ۲۰۱۰، ۲۳ درصد، در سال ۲۰۱۱، ۳۲ درصد است، اما در سال ۲۰۱۳، این رشد ناگهان افت کرده و حتی منفی ۴۸/۲ درصد می‌شود

رشد علمی کشور ماست که به منهای ۴۸/۲ رسیده است. این ۴۸/۲ ـ درصد هم مال وزارت علوم نیست، بلکه وزارت بهداشت جور وزارت علوم را کشیده است. وزارت بهداشت به همان روند سابق ادامه داده و جور وزارت علوم را کشیده است، والا اگر فقط وزارت علوم بود که قضیه افت تولید علم خیلی بدتر از این‌ها می‌شد. آمار چند رشته را که وابسته به وزارت علوم است برایتان می‌گویم. کشاورزی منفی ۳/۱۱ درصد است.
می‌گویند آقای صالحی نامه‌ای نوشته و گفته است آقای عباسی دانشمند هسته‌ای نیست و صرفاً یکی دو تا قرارداد با سازمان انرژی هسته‌ای داشته است.

همین را بیایند بگویند. او بگوید و آقای عباسی هم جواب این ادعا را بدهد. یکطرفه به قاضی رفتن که صحیح نیست. من آقای صالحی را هم دوست دارم. خودم چندان تخصصی در این زمینه ندارم، ولی دوستان آقای عباسی را یکی از دانشمندترین افراد هسته‌ای در ایران می‌شناسند.

چرا دشمن نمی‌خواست آقای صالحی را بزند؟ ان‌شاءالله که هیچ وقت نخواهد بزند. ایشان هم دانشمند است. نمی‌گویم نیست، ولی می‌گویم آقای فریدون عباسی را بیاورید که از بعد فنی با آقای صالحی بحث کند. آقای فؤاد ایزدی را بیاورید. افرادی مثل این‌ها را بیاورید، آقای جلیلی بیایند، تیم مذاکره‌کننده هم بیاید بنشیند و تلویزیون زنده پخش کند. سؤال شود و جواب بدهند چرا هسته‌ای به موشکی گره خورده است؟ برایش پاسخ دارند؟! آن‌ها هم حتماً پاسخ دارند. هر دو طرف پاسخ‌هایشان را بدهند، ببینیم ملت کدام پاسخ را می‌پذیرد. چرا امریکا برای بازرسی از جاهای نامتعارف برنامه می‌گذارد؟ کارشناسان نظرشان را در این زمینه بگویند تیم مذاکره‌کننده هم بگوید که چرا؟

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom