What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Oh yes ;)

Farsnews

Oh you are so wrong here sis ;). Have you not heard of Ghaem? Any country that can make such a monster solid fuel space launch vehicle can easily, and I mean easily make an ICBM. Technically, ghaem itself could be used as an ICBM but it will not be a very practical one due to its size/lack of mobility.
I believe what I see ... you told me that the Qaher-313 and a real fighter, but I see still nothing.

I believe what I see ... you told me that the Qaher-313 and a real fighter, but I see still nothing.

I think you are mistaking me with someone else, I never said anything about qaher or fighter jet, even if I did, fighter jets are not a candy. They take years and years to finish development (assuming the funding is there). I think your problems is patience. You need to have patience. Seeing is believing, so just wait, in this year you'll see the missiles.
Missiles and fighter jet are two difference things here. Iranian missile industry is top notch whereas the fighter jet sector needs much, much more funding. Now that Iran will be richer, you'll see more money for jet figher. It is just a matter of time.

@scythian500

The missile in the Silo is a shahab missile. It was confirmed in a video years ago. The reporter actually asked the official if the missile was a shahab missile and the official said yes.
But look at the warhead of this missile!! It does not look any known to me... Although it could be the angle of view that makes the warhead look very much like a gas capsule!!

image.

What is it? Is it photoshopped?

1339156876919510_orig.jpg

Time to move on to the solid-fueled stuff . The likes of sejil. It's not wise to share the money in two different programs. And liquid belongs to cold war era (Military usage i mean )

The problem is that of economy dadash. Iran produced these liquid fuelled missile because they can make these like candies. Now, remember, shahab is not even in production anymore. They make the ghadr series of missiles which are a hybrid. First stage is liquid and second stage is solid.

Ghadr-110 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So what Iran has done, is reached a balance between price of missile and quality. The ghadr series production are going to be stopped and replaced with new missile. Probably it will still be hybrid missile, but with advanced warhead. Maybe the missile they tested last year with "rainy warhead"?

It seemed for Iran, they could produce liquid fuelled MRBM's much cheaper. Therefore they used liquid for first stage, because it was cheaper? and solid second stage for more quality/capability.

Full solid fuelled MRBM missiles like sejill will probably be used for anti-ship roles and other "special roles". Do you remember the news from a couple years ago that they tested an anti ship missile with range 3000km and speed of mach-13? That was most definitely a sejill derivative.

Time to move on to the solid-fueled stuff . The likes of sejil. It's not wise to share the money in two different programs. And liquid belongs to cold war era (Military usage i mean )
Liquid fueled Shahabs will play the role of bate... The main current ones to level up Haifa and Tel Aviv are Sejil-1 and 2 and Ghadr-H (rainy warheads) If I'm not wrong.. although, there definitely are new missiles in waiting list to replace with these...

The new long range smart precise guidance warhead system is already installed on Sejils and will be installed on other missiles if needed. These new smart systems will give the missiles to steer in its final phase too... plus the solid fuel Sajils have very high initial phase speed and can maneuver... This means, Iran most probably in case of decision to level up Tel aviv, will fire a bunch of less sophisticated Shahabs to neutralize air defense systems and then immediately main warheads will come down on their head with speeds as high as 13 Mach (Sejil-1) and +13 (sejil-2) or more on their head... Fajr-3 MIRVs are another option... there are many tachtics to avoid or neutralize air defense systems... In case of an Israeli strike I see it very unlikely for Iran to shoot only couple of them to Israel. I have no doubt Iran will do one shockingly heavy strike in first attempt.

Full solid fuelled MRBM missiles like sejill will probably be used for anti-ship roles and other "special roles". Do you remember the new from a couple years ago that they tested an anti ship missile with range 3000km and speed of mach-13? That was most definitely a sejill derivative.
Yes it was a version of sejjil with a lighter warhead but someone said it failed to hit the target .Not enough accurate . Still sejjil is the best MRBM in Iran's arsenal .

As you may know the designs in solid and liquid are too different . The main point is that Solid fuel missiles have a simple structure . The main thing that makes them hard to build is their solid fuel . In liquid fuel missiles you need to work more on the structure while the fuel is found in any Baghaali .In 21 century the liquid is no threat for big boys . You need solid for more speed , tougher body, wasting no time to fuel it..

Yes it was a version of sejjil with a lighter warhead but someone said it failed to hit the target .Not enough accurate .

Where did you hear this bro? Even if it failed first launch, it's a matter time before it succeeds. Important thing is, they're working on such a bad boy :D

wasting no time to fuel it..
Time is not that much valuable in case of missiles. Not saying it is not important for the protection of the firing site. I mean, If Iran is under attack, Iran won't need to strike back in minutes... She can strike hours after strike... but as I said already, these liquid fueled missiles are in huge numbers and can be used for good purposes!

Where did you hear this bro? Even if it failed first launch, it's a matter time before it succeeds. Important thing is, they're working on such a bad boy :D
I didn't mean sh!t bro. :D Just that it's not in service yet. Sejjil is great anyway . But for longer ranges we need a better solid fuel. I mean look at U.S solid ICBMs . They have the same size as sejjil but 13000 km range . Even agni 5.. DF 31 ... I guess the reason that the Qaem rocket has a 20 meters long first stage is that it use the same fuel as sejil.

Time is not that much valuable in case of missiles. Not saying it is not important for the protection of the firing site. I mean, If Iran is under attack, Iran won't need to strike back in minutes... She can strike hours after strike... but as I said already, these liquid fueled missiles are in huge numbers and can be used for good purposes!
That's a great tactic but after this deal we need quality more than quantity cuz I don't see any threat in coming years. And to be honest i hate communist strategies. Soviet did the same. They had different types of ICBMs in cold war era but non was great and flexible. U.S had one type in service and that type is still in service.

goodnight fellas :sleep:

I think you are mistaking me with someone else, I never said anything about qaher or fighter jet, even if I did, fighter jets are not a candy. They take years and years to finish development (assuming the funding is there). I think your problems is patience. You need to have patience. Seeing is believing, so just wait, in this year you'll see the missiles.
Missiles and fighter jet are two difference things here. Iranian missile industry is top notch whereas the fighter jet sector needs much, much more funding. Now that Iran will be richer, you'll see more money for jet figher. It is just a matter of time.
the problem is that we do not have time, we will not wait a year to develop aircraft while our neighbor is received aircraft and high tech in large numbers.

for missile I know how much his cost us, but it would make a number importantpour deter our enemy. but to defend our nuclear missile site and we would need a high-tech aerial defense aircraft and high tech, and we have pas..heuresement that we were sold the Russian S-300

I. But for longer ranges we need a better solid fuel. I mean look at U.S solid ICBMs . They have the same size as sejjil but 13000 km range .

Yes, we need better solid fuels, or maybe they have them but they are not using them for sejill, due to price. Who knows :D

Goodnight dadash. May you dream about ghaem :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom