What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Iran also already have a conventional (or not) second strike capability https://patarames.blogspot.com/2020/11/irans-path-to-second-strike-capability.html?m=1

Technically US most powerful bunker buster bombs (GBU-57) cannot reach at all underground launching sites, they aren't just built underground, but under mountains, meaning the ordnance would have to pierce through 500m of granite and concrete reinforcements at the end, neither nuclear bunker buster bombs would have that capability, the only thing would be to strike the entrance and exits, but new entrances can be made with excavators/other machines inside. This would be literally an exploding volcano.

No matter if Iran is struck with nuclear weapons, there will be a response.

The only missing thing are nuclear weapons, even the current stockpile of conventional missiles are enough to cause massive damage to any neighboring country, for having a full deterrence capability, Iran should have the capability to strike inside US homeland, with nuclear weapons, you just cannot rely on conventional missiles for such a big country and Europe, conventional weapons are fine for neighboring countries/the region.

Iran would also little by little move on hypersonic glide vehicles, because currently any ballistic missile launched by Iran are detected immediately by western satellites thus giving them a little time and using anti ballistic systems at the best moment to intercept them (when they are at a stable speed and trajectory), even if a lot would reach their targets, some would be intercepted and allow them to respond quicker before the missiles reaches their targets, the west overrely on satellites, Iran should get the capability to eliminate them.

For country such as the US, target New York, DC, Los Angeles, San Francisco and social media infrastructures (wipe out silicon valley), Seattle, Dallas, Las Vegas, Philadephia

Also pursuing nuclear device researches to obtain thermoclear and neutron weapons, this would allow to completely eliminate a state that would use nuclear weapons on Iran, Iran should also keep ambiguity about its program and kick out IAEA personel.

Nuclear weapons puts a nation on a different level. Just look at the Tsar Bomba. One is enough to wipe out Britain. Compare the size to the micro Hiroshima bomb. Even EMP bombs on large population centers can cause millions to die without electricity. Personally I don't even think humans should have access to these type of weapons but when one has it then all want them.

1668755555394.png

Iran also already have a conventional (or not) second strike capability https://patarames.blogspot.com/2020/11/irans-path-to-second-strike-capability.html?m=1

Technically US most powerful bunker buster bombs (GBU-57) cannot reach at all underground launching sites, they aren't just built underground, but under mountains, meaning the ordnance would have to pierce through 500m of granite and concrete reinforcements at the end, neither nuclear bunker buster bombs would have that capability, the only thing would be to strike the entrance and exits, but new entrances can be made with excavators/other machines inside. This would be literally an exploding volcano.

No matter if Iran is struck with nuclear weapons, there will be a response.

The only missing thing are nuclear weapons, even the current stockpile of conventional missiles are enough to cause massive damage to any neighboring country, for having a full deterrence capability, Iran should have the capability to strike inside US homeland, with nuclear weapons, you just cannot rely on conventional missiles for such a big country and Europe, conventional weapons are fine for neighboring countries/the region.

Iran would also little by little move on hypersonic glide vehicles, because currently any ballistic missile launched by Iran are detected immediately by western satellites thus giving them a little time and using anti ballistic systems at the best moment to intercept them (when they are at a stable speed and trajectory), even if a lot would reach their targets, some would be intercepted and allow them to respond quicker before the missiles reaches their targets, the west overrely on satellites, Iran should get the capability to eliminate them.

For country such as the US, target New York, DC, Los Angeles, San Francisco and social media infrastructures (wipe out silicon valley), Seattle, Dallas, Las Vegas, Philadephia

Also pursuing nuclear device researches to obtain thermoclear and neutron weapons, this would allow to completely eliminate a state that would use nuclear weapons on Iran, Iran should also keep ambiguity about its program and kick out IAEA personel.

I love Iran, and I wish it to be strong, and its position of not having a nuclear bomb is correct, and it should not be considered wrong.
Iran's strength lies in its dominant position on energy corridors and energy fields, and its threat to the spoiled child of the West, which is Israel
Therefore, the West will not risk a even if they work together , let alone one country, by attacking Iran, because it cannot wage a long war that will deplete its capabilities while the capabilities of China and Russia are increasing.
It cannot use nuclear weapons because it does not have this weapon
This is the strong point

Seems this was later withdrawn by Meshkat noting it’s not real but a graphic.

Regardless this not an HGV. I thought Hajizadeh was alluding to a maneuverable glide vehicle not just a hypersonic missile.

Am I missing something?
What if this part has an engine inside? :azn:
Screenshot_20221120_221330.jpg

"The power of the missiles of Iran above the world level" (General Hajizadeh)
The commander of the aerospace division of the Islamic Revolutionary Guardian Corps (CGRI) says that Iran had a world level drone power and was now a pioneer in ballistic missile technology.

Brigadier general Amir-Ali Hajizadeh made the comments during a ceremony held on Sunday, November 20, claiming that Iran was tied with the global powers in terms of drone technology and that his achievements in this field had challenged The powerful armies of the world.
"There are many other military skills that will be revealed in time, such as the ability to touch enemy targets at a distance of 1,500 kilometers," said General Hajizadeh. (((((((((((( It is I who quote here, it's been a long time since I say it here that Iran has several hidden things that will suck many people here and that is why I maintain more prediction that I did here. There are even kowsar, f-5 modifying that will surprise you and other aircraft of ever seen, it is another prediction based on my intuition and research.))))))))))

He added that in terms of missile technology, Iran is above world level, adding: "The news of the revealing of the advanced hypersonic ballistic missile capable of maneuvering outside the atmosphere did not however was a new achievement, but the CGRI has decided to announce it recently. »»
He added that the Iranian hypersonic missile represented a generational growth push and that enemies would not be able to counter it for decades.

"In the space field, we have recently been able to launch the Qaem-100-100-100-fuel pampers with solid fuel," said the Iranian commander, adding: "We will put the first orbit satellite before March 2023 using the Qaem- 100. »»

Earlier this month, the CGRI aerospace force successfully launched the three-story launcher Qaem-100 on a solid propriety.

The QAEM-100, the first of its kind made by Iranian scientists, is able to put satellites to 80 kg to a distance of 500 km from the Earth's surface.

Back
Top Bottom