What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

1604921997724.png

oops!

this is such a unique, and genius system that it has left me almost speechless. Extremely proud of our experts and engineers.

when the machine gun was invented originally. It completely killed the cavalry as a military unit. Thousands of years of war fighting tactics changed overnight.

I wonder if this "machine gun missile" system is what kills the traditional large airbase+ expensive airforce thats played a dominant role in war tactics from ww2 onwards

could any saudi airbase survive 1 hour under an all out Iranian assault?? i doubt it... if they take off to escape, would they survive the multi-layered Iranian air defense? How do you counter this?

What's the significance of this photo?

This is 6 years ago and looks like the same missile but the engine configuration was never shown...

1604925233880.png

could it be intentional? i mean they made the video themselves.

I don't know if it was intentional or not but if they didn't edit it out it's because they are confident that the Americans already have that intel....

Last edited:
No relation to the country. Only a reg code for the missile...
View attachment 685467
This misunderstanding seems to persist, Omid Dana is assuming the same thing with uae stamped on the missile body. There are so many various missiles with various alpha-numeric combinations that only make sense to the manufacturer and end receiver. Thing is, whenever they launch, they usually do actually write something with marker but not on missiles sitting in inventory that might not ever see action outside of war games (hopefully).

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom