What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

IRGC unveils new smart ballistic missile launcher

On Wednesday, the Aerospace Force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) unveiled the automatic and intelligent system of long-range ballistic missile launcher that is capable of launching consecutive missiles.

Speaking in this ceremony, Commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) Major General Hossein Salami noted, “Our missile power guarantees the retreat of the enemies due to the fact that such power will be frightening our enemies.”

Salami also considered such ballistic missiles as a strong pillar and deterrent power for the Islamic Republic of Iran with which the authority of the country is shown to the enemy.

IMA MEDIA exclusive with HD quality

j409219_.jpg

When the floods gates of conflict open, all of Iran's mountains will rumble and roar like earthquakes hellbent on revenge.....

Realistically guys, we now have an idea on how Iran plans on firing 100s and 100s of BMs at once during its salvos. This is nothing short of impressive...

These hardened underground missile complexes are something to behold.

Its amazing to think that not even 10 years ago iran revealed its first very simple missile silo.
Keyword being “revealed”. The underground system revealed today may have been, and probably was, already in use when the first more basic silos were revealed. Makes you think what they have now.

also the engineering endeavor is absolutely breathtaking. These underground cities will last for thousands of years and will be remnants of today’s civilization.

I only have three words for you all....

BALLISTIC MISSILE WAGONS!!!

@PeeD @Philosopher @TheImmortal

One can only imagine what else Iran has in store when a conflict goes down!!!

Mashallah!

Man these Iranian MLRS systems are just getting ridiculous at this point lol

:cheesy::sarcastic::sarcastic:

OmG...looking at those BMs being erected one after the other gave me goosebumps! :woot:

I remember the days I used to strategize as a teenager playing Command & Conquer Generals where the GLA allowed me to make a bunch of scud storms annihilating the enemy.

Iran is just one of a kind in the world when it comes to unconventional innovation and application of missiles hands down!

Fake airbase near Semnan for missile targetting. Multiple craters visible on the field:

5m89z2X.jpg

V4dXcSy.jpg

Satellite view:

Evidently this target dates back to 2015 and the first evidence of it being used dates back to a couple of months before the emad was unveiled in that same year.....

Last edited:
When the floods gates of conflict open, all of Iran's mountains will rumble and roar like earthquakes hellbent on revenge.....

Realistically guys, we now have an idea on how Iran plans on firing 100s and 100s of BMs at once during its salvos. This is nothing short of impressive...

These hardened underground missile complexes are something to behold.

Bro, imagine these 100s and 100s of BMs being complemented by 100s of cruise missiles...the recipient will have a panic attack and die due to fear-induced stroke :D

Isn't dangerous? though we just see the loading part not launcher side .. but liquid missile firing next each other in a closed chamber might be risky ... but nice idea overall ...

They might spread apart further down the giant magazine and with the first one being fired likely being sealed behind a blast door inside of a silo before a launch; then I would imagine the rail follows a circuit eventually bringing it full circle.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom