What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

there was this alam ol hoda missile system. somebody said it used similar missile to the fateh series.
though i really have no idea if it is possible or not...
yes its real . its IRGC super long range AD for 700 km range and it has anti satellite capability. its huge system more then 10 years in building.

why would Iran show this missile ( looks a lot like Hormuz ASBM ) in Air defense section with all the other air defense systems ?

View attachment 681236

Could be an anti radar missile
why would Iran show this missile ( looks a lot like Hormuz ASBM ) in Air defense section with all the other air defense systems ?

View attachment 681236

They could be testing IADS systems against quasi BM &/or against anti radiation projectiles or testing them as an offensive capability to take out enemy radars &/or Jammers so any of those scenarios would be relevant in Air Defense exercises.

What I would like to see Iran do is to replace S-200 missiles with an Iranian Missile based off the Raad-500 booster & a thrust vectoring 2nd stage

Hopefully intergrading the booster into various weapon systems will make mass production in vast numbers economical.

Could be an anti radar missile

They could be testing IADS systems against quasi BM &/or against anti radiation projectiles or testing them as an offensive capability to take out enemy radars &/or Jammers so any of those scenarios would be relevant in Air Defense exercises.

What I would like to see Iran do is to replace S-200 missiles with an Iranian Missile based off the Raad-500 booster & a thrust vectoring 2nd stage

Hopefully intergrading the booster into various weapon systems will make mass production in vast numbers economical.
i don't see S-200 leaving they just upgraded it, yes you are right as i saw Bavar-373 radars it very well could be a target for Bavar.

From recent documentary :

After attack on Ein AlAssad Americans put their transport planes in Qatar Al3adid air base with distance , and they turned on their long range radars to control trajectory of possible Iranian attack on their bases ... see that radar of Americans in Turkey !

HajiZade said Iran uses satellite imaging of friendly countries

m4c6_img_20201023_060852_940.jpg

4abx_img_20201023_060855_125.jpg

yzpk_img_20201023_060856_725.jpg

h600_img_20201023_060859_078.jpg

Fake airbase near Semnan for missile targetting. Multiple craters visible on the field:

5m89z2X.jpg

V4dXcSy.jpg

Satellite view:

What I`d love to know is whether this is just a generic airbase type target or whether in fact this is a target comprised of composite parts of actual existing regional airbases........:devil:

What I`d love to know is whether this is just a generic airbase type target or whether in fact this is a target comprised of composite parts of actual existing regional airbases........:devil:
i think its the US base in Afghanistan

We finally have a picture of what the fully assembled NLOS missile intended for yemeni use looked like
ElhBTWvWkAMdv_W

We can see that there were 2 sets of forward fins,with the control surfaces having a rather unusual reverse taper somewhat similar to the nazeat rocket precision guidance retrofit.

We finally have a picture of what the fully assembled NLOS missile intended for yemeni use looked like
ElhBTWvWkAMdv_W

We can see that there were 2 sets of forward fins,with the control surfaces having a rather unusual reverse taper somewhat similar to the nazeat rocket precision guidance retrofit.

Great job Sineva.

U.S. had a project like this in 1970s. They did share it with Iran, at that time. This was based on sidewinder missile, believe it or not. But U.S. never pursued it. It is obvious Iran has.

Good job.

yes its real . its IRGC super long range AD for 700 km range and it has anti satellite capability. its huge system more then 10 years in building.

It will more than likely incorporate the salman motor for the third stage/anti satellite portion of the missile. There have been hints of it over the past couple of years. Seems mostly suited for very high altitude targets, not sure if it can engage targets inside atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom