What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

1983718_372.jpg

250km range basic Fateh
300km last generation
500km -313 version using composite sections
700km Zolfaghar, increased size and probably filament composite booster and maybe post-boost glide vehicle.
1000km Dezful, either more and improved filament composite technology or the use of a post-boost glide vehicle or optimization of it.

All this will be given to Yemeni terrorists and used against our Saudi brothers
How can people who defend themself in own country can be terorists?Your own statemen is telling "I'm idiot"...basicly you are saying that Yemenese will get this missile to defend Yemen from Saudi family(my god I can't stop laugh when ever I say or write Saudi Arabia...country without constitution..named by their ruler familly..when they change ruling famila they will have to change name also).I'm sorry for any people ,including people in Saudi Arabia but I'm sorry Yemen people much more because they were attacked in own country with 5 Arab armies...and only idiot can support Saudi war crimes in Yemen..for god sake even their sponsors US had to condemn their crimes...they bomb bus full of childrens and you are calling terorists people who fight against them...Well gues what,they are not terorists....international law is very clear..they have every right to defend themself and even respond and target military and government infrastucture in any country that send their military in Yemen...To be honest,I'm sick when I see what they are doing in Yemen..cooperation with Israel..what they did in Istanbul embassy show their true face...and I'm not sure hw many people in S.Arabia support their war in Yemen and being Israel wife...just I don't think their people know everything what is happening there

translated from farsi:

"Given that the size of the Dezful missile is not very different from the Zulfqar missile and since the Revolutionary Guard has announced that its explosive capacity is up to twice that of the Zulfikar missile, this indicates that the Revolutionary Guard has reached new explosive materials in the industry "

Back
Top Bottom